混乱之子前情提要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
交出我的人 我的枪 和我的海♥洛♥因♥
I want my men, my guns and my heroin.
如果做不到 我会把查敏变成战场
If that does not happen, I will turn Charming into a goddamn killing field.
- 出去! - 该死的! 走!
- Get out! - Shit! Move!
- 通缉令范围扩大了 - 靠
- APB went wide. - Shit.
我们得把你弄出去 立刻走
We gotta get you out of here. Now.
我找伽玛
I'm gonna call Gemma.
我的人收到关于黑人的消息
My guys got a call about something black.
看到他们来砸门
Saw the look blown off the door.
他们带枪进来的 死后武器掉在一旁
They come in here hot, end up dropping all of them.
我们会把他们弄到林肯村处理掉
We'll dump them in Lincoln Village.
给那些呆鸟找点麻烦
Give those shitheads something to do.
- 才不想写报告呢 - 谢啦 保罗
- We don't like paperwork. - Thanks, Paulie.
这不是教训 那家伙看见我们了
This wasn't a message, that dude saw us.
这是直接的报复
It was straight up retaliation.
老天 看一下枪那边
Jesus Christ, check on the guns.
是中国帮杀的塔拉 是吗?
The Chinese were the ones who killed Tara,weren't they?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
嘿 苏格兰人
Hey, Scotty
刚才可是在主路上的冰淇淋店有个手雷爆♥炸♥了
grenades just went off in an ice cream shop on Main Street.
如果帮派是在进行某种战争
If the MC is in some kind of war
那现在已经祸及查敏
that's now blowing shit up in Charming.
我得知道
I gotta know.
让我送你回家
Let me drive you home.
别耍花样 祖斯 你留下
No more games, Juice. You stay,
不是帮派就是警♥察♥会找到你
MC finds you or the cops do.
不管哪个 让贾克斯找到你 你都得死
Either way, Jax gets to you, you end up dead.
我不想死 我只是 挂念我的家人
I don't wanna die. I just-- I miss my family.
- 欢迎来到黛奥莎 - 谢谢
- Welcome to Diosa Norte. - Thanks.
赶了很多路 我们就想立刻喝一杯
Had a long ride. We're just gonna grab a drink right now.
谁?
Yeah?
林感谢你把大家聚集在一起
Lin appreciates your effort in getting everyone together.
黛奥莎发生事会对你有影响
What happens at Diosa will impact you.
但是这只能怪到混乱之子头上
But it's meant for the Sons of Anarchy.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
- 黛奥莎. 黛奥莎! - 该死
- Diosa. Diosa! - Shit.
爽哥正带所有人去红木林 我们先关门
Hap's getting everyone to Red Woody. We'll lock it down.
维斯特怎样?
West?
我不知道
I don't know.
派奎因和莫特兹去了
Sent Quinn and Montez.
尼罗走了?
Nero split?
在厨房♥
Kitchen.
我得要弄明白为什么会这样
I need to understand why this happened.
- 你可能得要问中国帮了 - 我在问你
- Well, you're gonna have to ask the Chinese. - I'm asking you.
林为什么要下这样的狠手?
Why would Lin go so far?
帮派做了什么?
What'd the club do?
我没法回答你 尼罗
I don't have an answer for you, Nero.
不管是什么原因 这里的事都解释不通
Whatever the reason, nothing justifies what happened here.
快天亮了 得要报♥警♥了
It's gonna be light soon. Gotta call this in.
好的 你们先走 我来收尾
All right, the rest of you should split. I got this.
好的 你准备走的时候打电♥话♥给我
All right. You call when you're getting ready to leave.
不能落单
You do not ride alone.
我们在红木林等
We'll be at Red Woody.
我去通知斯托克顿的姑娘
I'll go let the Stockton girls know.
柯莱特的不幸
About Colette
得有人告诉波拉斯基
Somebody should tell Barosky.
是啊
Yeah.
我会先去告诉他
I'll stop by there first.
- 嘿 你好了? - 嗯
- Hey. You set? - Yeah.
见鬼 是爽哥
Shit. It's Happy.
打了三个电♥话♥了 怎么了?
It's the third time he's called Yeah?
天啊 什么时候?
Jesus. When?
好 好的
Yeah. Okay.
我马上来
I'm on my way.
怎么了?
What?
黛奥莎的事 婊♥子♥就是婊♥子♥
Drama at Diosa. Whores will be whores.
我得去处理 你好好呆着 我们早上出发
I gotta go handle this. You sit tight. We'll leave in the morning.
好 好的
Yeah. Okay.
好的 给你
All right. Here.
抽个烟 睡一觉 宝贝儿
Smoke and sleep, baby.
是我
Aye.
天啊
Jesus.
所有人?
All of them?
好的
Yeah.
好 好的 我会去的
Yeah. Okay. I'll be there.
怎么了?
What's up?
我得走了
I gotta go.
好
Okay.
知道吗 呃…
You know, uh…
你最好
You should
你最好也快穿上衣服
You should probably get dressed too.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第七季第5集
有什么我能帮忙的?
Anything I can do?
连着两周不停出事 我已经创了记录了
Two weeks on the job, I already made the record books.
在我管辖下最严重的大屠♥杀♥ 没有过的
Worst massacre in my quadrant. Ever.
- 抱歉了 - 这肯定是报复
- I'm sorry. - This had to be a payback.
我得知道谁干的 韦恩
I need to know who, Wayne.
这会一路惊动到萨克拉门托
This will vibrate all the way to Sacramento.
如果我们查不出原因 探员们会
If we don't find answers, the feds will.
是你做选择的时候了
It's time for you to make a choice.
你到底站在哪一边?
What side of the table are you sitting on?
我们给特勒录完口供了 他在厨房♥里
We're done with Teller. Statement. He's in the kitchen.
每天都是你来开门的?
You're the one who opens up every morning?
通常都是莱拉·温斯顿
It's usually Lyla Winston.
她在忙我们另一边的生意 所以我来帮把手
She's running our other business so I've been helping out here.
算莱拉走运
Lucky for Lyla.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你什么都不会跟我说
I know you're not gonna give us any information.
道上的规矩
Outlaw code.
但这是一整房♥间
We've got a room
被屠♥杀♥的无辜群众的尸体
filled with the slaughtered bodies of innocent people.
我明白
I'm aware.
我♥干♥这行有段时间了
I've been doing this awhile.
比你的帮派更危险的人 我也打过交道
With guys a lot more dangerous than your MC.
我明白怎样打道上规矩的擦边球
I know how to navigate around outlaw code.
怎么在它的影响下继续我的工作
How to function within it and still do my job.
帕特逊 探员 我的头儿
Patterson, the feds, my boss
靠 这场灾难会让他们死盯着我
Shit, they're gonna be so far up my ass with this disaster.
想让这事不搞砸除非你跟我合作
The only way this doesn't crush both of us is if you bend with me.
我不在乎那有多不像话
I don't give a shit what that looks like.
也不在乎怎样互通消息
I don't care how the intel is delivered.
但是如果我得不到合作
But if I don't get some cooperation
事态继续扩大的话 我们都别想全身而退
this all cracks wide open, and none of us walk away whole.
我们今天不开门
We ain't open today.
我不是来吃早饭的
I ain't here for breakfast.
我有坏消息 查理
I have some bad news, Charlie.
我知道 听说了 警用频道说了
I know. I heard. Police radio.
- 抱歉了 - 我也是
- Sorry. - Me too.
她是个好姑娘
She was a good girl.
中国帮做的
Chinese that did it.
- 挺合理 - 哦 怎么说?
- Makes sense. - Well, how so?
街对角那辆奔驰
Mercedes parked across the street.
从我今早过来中国佬就在那儿蹲守了
Chinks have been camped out since I got here this morning.
林很聪明
Lin's smart.
他就知道不是你就是贾克斯会过来通知我
He knew either you or Jax come by to tell me.
林先生想要跟你谈谈
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表