在听到这个消息后 肯定会紧张的不得了
are gonna get very nervous when that word gets out.
当然
Yeah.
但其余的 会变得非常忠心
But the rest are gonna be very loyal.
你只要扫除那些瑟瑟发抖的小草就行
You need to weed out the nervous ones.
是啊兄弟 剩下的你得自己来了
Yeah, man. You do.
我们可不想再开一次杀戒
We don't wanna have to do this again.
我该怎么做?
How do I do that?
你为什么不找几个信得过的兄弟
Why don't you have someone you trust
放出风声说
put out the word that Chester
切斯特要召集所有希望改朝换代的人
is gathering up anyone who wants to see a change in leadership.
- 以他鬼魂的名义? - 没错
- His ghost? - Yeah.
就说他在镇子外面召集人手
Say he's meeting out of town.
在斯托克顿
Stockton.
在温彻斯特的旧奶油俱乐部
The old Creme Club on Winchester.
四点整
Four o'clock.
这个我能做到
I could do that.
我们现在是一条船上的了 兄弟
We're in this together now, brother.
你明白的 对吧?
You understand that, right?
我同意
I'm good with that.
我会打电♥话♥给奥格斯
I'll make the call to August.
让他知道我那些不忠心的手下的事
Let him know about our renegade problem.
我的好兄弟
My brother.
- 多谢了 - 别客气
- I appreciate it. - No doubt.
贾克斯
Jackie.
刚是警局打来的
That was the DPO.
- 我的假释官要见我 - 为什么?
- My parole officer needs to see me. - What for?
我不知道 只是留个讯息
I don't know. Just left a message.
我得在一小时内
Be at the diner across from their office
赶到他们办公室对面的小餐馆里
in an hour.
肯定就是签个到
Bullshit check in.
做个记录那点破事
DOC cracking down.
好的 快去处理吧
All right, go. Handle it.
嗯
Aye.
哦我的天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
附近的街坊又要开心的睡不着了
A beautiful day in the neighborhood.
几个?
How many?
3个一九帮的
Three One-Niners.
我的人接到电♥话♥
My guys got a call
说有些黑不溜秋的东西把这里的锁砸了
about something black. Saw the lock blown off the door.
急匆匆的进来 结果全死在这里面
Come in here hot. End up dropping all of them.
我们会把他们丢到林肯村庄去
We'll dump them in Lincoln Village.
给那边的几个猪头一些事情做做
Give those shitheads something to do.
我们可不想写什么报告之类的
We don't like paperwork.
谢了保利
Thanks, Paulie.
你们下周的保护费里
This cleanup's gonna require extra
得把这次的清理费用算进去
in next week's envelope.
一九帮怎么知道我们的东西在这里?
How did the Niners find out where we store our shit?
这不是我的事
Not my problem.
你付钱让我保护这些这里 我做到了
You pay me to protect it. I did.
我认为情形会变得更糟糕
I think it's gonna get worse.
现在奥克兰 有一帮一九帮的人正图谋政♥变♥
There's a One-Nine coup going down right now in Oakland.
这些人肯定和那有关
These guys had something to do with it.
消息说 泰勒与这里的事无关
Word is, Tyler had nothing to do with coming after your guns.
我靠 肯定是一帮小喽喽想武装自己
Shit. Rogue set looking to arm up.
看起来是某种威胁 得想办法处理
Makes them a threat. Gotta be dealt with.
没错 而且我不想这事发生在这里
Exactly, and I don't want it landing here.
这里?
Here?
这些一九帮的喽啰正私自打算在斯托克顿集♥合♥
This Niner splinter group's is meeting in Stockton, off the grid.
在温彻斯特的奶油俱乐部里
Gathering up at the Creme Club down on Winchester.
他们会今天四点整在那集♥合♥
They'll be there today at 4:00.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
方圆10英里以内
I know everything dirty
所有见不得人的事我都知道
that moves within a 10-mile radius of here.
你给我记着这点
You should take note of that.
召集你的人马
Collect your crew.
我们在酒水店集♥合♥
We'll meet at the liquor store.
这是玛雅帮的事情
This is a Mayan problem.
不不 这是所有棕色人种的事
No, carnal. It's a brown problem.
你可能自己不愿意去相信 老兄
And you may not wanna believe this, ése
但你现在和我们陷在同一个泥潭里
but you're in this shit as deep as the rest of us.
所以你得在那 带上家伙
So be there. Packed.
# 看起来在我坚强的时候 你最脆弱 #
It seems you're weak when I am strong
# 我知道这和我们双方都有关系 #
I know we set each other off
你怎么在这里?
What are you doing here?
请坐
Sit down, please.
坐下
Sit down.
我在警局那边有个朋友
I had a friend make that call
就委托他打了个电♥话♥叫你过来
from the DPO to get you out here.
你为什么要那么做?
And why the hell would you do that?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是我用枪指着他叫他做的
I took him at gunpoint.
他没办法
He had no choice.
老天
Jesus Christ
你这头蠢驴
you dumb bastard.
这是我唯一能让你独自过来的办法
It's the only way I can get you to come alone.
我需要和你谈谈
I needed to talk to you.
你早就不应该和我们再谈什么了
You're way past talking.
你应该有机会的时候就远走高飞
You should've run when you had the chance.
这是我拥有的全部
This is all I have.
我没地方可去
I got no place to run to.
你♥他♥妈♥的想要什么?
What the hell do you want?
是帮派投票决定的
Did the club vote for Mayhem
还是贾克斯一个人的想法?
or is Jax doing this on his own?
那不关你的事
That's none of your business.
我得找到我是否能通过某个机会
I need to know if there's something
让自己能有重回帮派的表现
I can do to earn my way back.
我什么都愿意做 兄弟
I'll do anything, man.
求你了
Please.
如果我是你
If I were you
我会用那把枪
I'd take that gun
塞进我的嘴巴里
put it in my mouth
然后扣动扳机
and pull the trigger.
车钥匙
Keys.
你如果跟出来 我就给你的轮胎来一梭子
You follow me out, I'll put a round in your tires.
对不住了 兄弟
I'm sorry, brother.
我从来没想做对不起帮派的事
I never meant to hurt the club.
帮派是我唯一的家
It's the only family I have.
我爱你
I love you.
别别别
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
就在你和那扇门之间 站着十几个条子
There's a dozen badges between you and the door.
他去什么地方?
Where is he going?
我不知道
I have no idea.
他彻底迷失了 孩子
He's lost, son.
我知道
I know.
所以他要离开
That's why he has to go away.
他想知道还有没有办法能重回帮派
He wanted to know if there was a way back into the MC.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
所以我让他把枪对着自己
So I told him to turn the gun on himself.
他怎么找到昂瑟的?
How'd he get to Unser?
他说他半夜去房♥车里找他的
Says he turned up at the trailer, middle of the night.
用枪指着他
Took him at gunpoint.
昂瑟都知道些什么?
What does Unser know?
他知道我们追杀他
He knows we want him dead.
但昂瑟不知道原因
But he doesn't know why.
好的 我们要给其他堂口提个醒
All right. We should alert the other charters.
他也许会找他们
He might reach out.
给我们友好的警长递个信
Take an envelope to our friendly sheriff.
我来说服她往祖斯那边查是个死胡同
I'll convince her Juice is a dead end.
你觉得呢?
You think?
两千?
Two K?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表