What happened to Tara...
不该发生在她身上
that shit should never happen.
- 我很遗憾 - 嗯
- I'm sorry. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是想知道你有什么需要我们帮忙的
I just need to let my crew know what else you're gonna need from us.
我们一直帮加州黑帮运枪到墨西哥
We've been doing some muling for the Vegas triads into Mexico.
裘瑞 回击中国帮是萨门克罗的战争
Look, Jury, striking back at the Chinese is Redwood's war.
如果你担心反击会影响到内华达
If you're worried about blowback reaching Nevada...
我就来帮你忙 贾克斯
I'm here to help, Jax.
我只是要知道整个计划
I just need to know the game plan.
我们要推♥翻♥林
We're gonna unravel Lin...
破坏他的生意和人脉
take apart his business, fracture all his relationships.
但现在来说 不能让别人知道是我们干的
But for now, no one can know it's us.
奥格斯·马克斯不想我们挑起道上战争
August Marks doesn't want us to trip up his gun expansion
这会阻碍他的军♥火♥生意扩张
with some street war.
他不能知道是我们在做翻林
And he cannot know that we're the ones gutting Lin.
我们现在不想与黑人为敌
Black is not an enemy we want right now.
有野心
It's ambitious.
怎么收场?
Where does it end?
我等到林很脆弱
I'm gonna wait till Lin's vulnerable,
没有同盟的时候 我去给他伸出援手
out of allies, and I'm gonna reach out, offer him a helping hand.
一旦我进去 得到他的完全信任
Once I'm inside, got his total trust,
我就让他知道 我就是让他一败涂地的人
I'm gonna let him know that I was the one who ruined him.
然后我看着他的帮派 他的手下 他的家人
Then I'm gonna look around his table, at his men, his family,
问他想保谁的命
ask him who he wants spared.
他指的第一个人
First person he points to...
就是我第一个要杀的人
that's who I'm killing.
然后是其他他在乎的人
And then everyone else he cares about.
我会让他体会那痛苦而让他多活一会儿
I'm gonna let him live in the agony of that for a little while.
然后用最缓慢最痛苦的方式
And then I'm gonna end him...
来了结他的生命
as slowly and painfully as possible.
我能理解你私人上的需要 孩子
I understand your personal need here, son.
但你说的这种程度的复仇
But the level of payback you're talking about pulls the club
会把帮派引向一个完全不同的方向
in a very different direction.
上次我听你说了你的远见
The last time I heard you share your vision,
你是想脱离这些
you were talking about cutting the ties to the things
会毁灭我们的事情
that were killing us.
我再也没有远见了
I don't have a vision anymore.
我能看见的只有眼前的对错
All I see is what's right in front of me.
- 这是本地的人? - 对
- This the local muscle? - Yeah.
- 你哪里找的? - 通过我的一个妓♥女♥
- Where'd you find them? - One of my whores.
我们可以相信他们
We can trust them.
- 把情况告诉蒂格 - 好的
- Get a 20 on Tig. - All right.
嘿兄弟 林的车刚停在私人小路上
Hey, brother. Lin's truck just pulled down a private road,
是个本地农场
local farm.
跟踪他太危险了 老兄 进出只有一条路
It's too risky to follow him, man. No other way in or out.
- 你们在哪? - 我们在哪?
- Where are you? - Where are we?
- 201郡 - 麦卡尔下路
- County 201. - Lower McCall...
麦卡尔下路是最近的交叉路
Lower McCall is the closest cross-street;
在东边大概两英里
It's about 2 miles east.
你听到了吗?
Did you get that?
嗯 你们藏好
Yeah. Stay out of sight.
我们在路上
We're on the way.
车就停在私人小路上 有个农场
Truck just pulled off a private road, a farm,
201号♥公路旁
just off the 201.
来吧
Let's do it.
- 好 - 裘瑞?
- Yeah. - Jury?
我们走吧
Let's do this.
奇博斯 看看那些一包包的能不能买♥♥几个?
Chibs, see if they'll sell us some of those bales.
好
Sure.
我得戒毒十八个月
Well, I have to be clean for 18 months
才能把执照拿回来
before I can get my certification back.
隔周都要测试
I test every other week.
他们还会在戒毒所给你留位置吗?
And they're still holding a spot for you over at sober living?
不会
No.
你该想到 我在那里该有包间了
You'd think I'd have my own wing by now.
那就是你的故事? 戒毒?
Is that your story? Rehab?
对 他们把那里称作加州监狱
Oh, yeah. They call it Chino.
我签了一个月 但他们觉得我要多留一段时间
I signed up for 30 days, but they thought I needed a few more.
留够十年
3,627 more.
不错
Nice.
又是12步的戒毒计划 哼?
The 12-step program, huh?
对 没错
Yeah, right.
第一步 你向一个不是毒贩的人说你要毒品
First step, you admit you need drugs to the wrong guy.
然后你被六个黑脸 践踏
Then you get stomped on by six pissed-off Norteños.
接着他们拿走你所有的钱 断了你所有的联♥系♥
And they take all your dough, cut off all your hookups.
你就在冰冷的牢房♥里过两周
And you spend the next two weeks on a cold cement floor
和自己的屎尿呆一起
in a puddle of your own blood and piss,
硬生生戒掉毒瘾
Bending out of a soul-crushing, 2K-a-day opiate habit.
- 哇 - 嗯哼
- Wow. - Mm-hmm.
对比起来 我太逊了
You make me look like a pussy.
不如说我想不到好法子了
Let's just say I ran out of good ideas.
我不再提建议了
I stopped taking my own advice.
嗯 不过 我还是觉得我的方法可行
Yeah, unfortunately, I, still think I have good ideas.
你约了人?
You go to meetings?
那可不是我专长
That's not really my thing.
呃 我去教堂 向牧师倾诉一下
Uh, I go to church, unload on the priest.
我常看我的孩子
I see my kid a lot.
让我的伤口无法愈合
He keeps the wound fresh.
他天生脊椎裂
He's got spina bifida.
他妈妈是个瘾君子
His mom was a junkie.
哦 靠 对不起 我
Oh, shit. I'm-I'm sorry, I...
- 不用 - 我不是故意的
- No. - I wasn't making a judgment call.
没事 没事 我知道的
It's okay. It's okay. I know.
我就是不知道怎么把那破事给忘掉
It's crazy how I can just forget that shit, you know?
- 我把儿子害这样 - 什么? 不 不
- What I did to my son. - What? No, no!
你补偿了
You cleaned up.
我是说 你是有过错 但是你能分清对错
I mean, you stumbled a bit, but you know what's right.
所以你才回来了 对吗? 为了你儿子
That's why you're back, right? For your boy.
他会知道的
He's gonna know that.
真♥相♥会不言自明
That truth will work itself out.
有一部分的自我
There's this part of me that...
会因为贾克斯和伽玛引起的破事而兴奋
it gets off on-on all the shit that Jax and Gemma stir up.
好像这个家庭越破碎
It's like the more broken the family gets...
经历了所有的谎言 暴♥力♥ 和塔拉的死
all the lies and the violence and Tara's death...
我就越想在这里
the more I want to be there.
我意思是 我知道那是为了帮助 但
I mean, I know it's to help, but...
同时让你觉得自己是更好的人
It makes you look like the healthy one.
对 那都是可怕的破事 哼?
Yeah. That's some scary shit, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
嘿 我知道的是这样的 温迪
Hey. Here's what I know, Wendy.
对我的家庭还是道上都一样
And it's true on the street as much as it is with my family.
如果我坚持真理 我该把它告诉人们
If I stay in truth and I just give it to people straight, you know...
不撒谎 不转弯抹角 不故弄玄虚
no lies, no spin, no games...
我一直都知道 无论发生什么事
I always know that whatever happens,
都是正确的事情 你懂吗?
it's gonna be the right thing, you know?
不管我喜不喜欢
Whether I like or not.
例如 即使是杀人的事?
Even if that thing is, like, killing a guy?
不是吧? 我是在传授精神智慧
Really? I'm trying to impart spiritual wisdom here,
你要用混混的破事来践踏我的哲理?
and you're gonna go step on my zen with, like, gangster shit?
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 那和我一起进去?
All right, you coming in with me?
不 不 我得去港口
No. No, I got to get over to port.
我大概 一个小时后来接你?
I'll pick you up in, like, an hour or so.
噢 跟我进去吧
Aw, come in with me.
伽玛可能不接受学校的事 我要支援
Gemma could flip on this whole school thing, and I'm gonna need backup.
她会听你说的 不会耽误很久
And she would listen to you. It won't take long.
- 拜托啦 - 好吧 但是
- Please? - All right. But...
事后你得和我一起去
you're gonna have to take a ride with me over to the port in
- 斯托克顿港口 - 没问题
- Stockton afterwards. - That's cool.
我们可以去见我以前所有的毒贩
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表