I don't answer to the street anymore.
我只是想要帮助那些我在乎的人
I'm just trying to help the people that I care about
不要为此送命
not die in it.
那事怎么样?
How's that going?
我估计应该没问题
I think we might be okay.
我爱你 伽玛
I love you, Gemma.
嗯
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
你现在怎么样?
So, what happens now?
慢慢来?
One day at a time?
我讨厌那样
I hate that shit.
嘿 是我
Hey. It's me.
我和伽玛谈过了
So, I spoke to Gemma.
你可以多住些日子 直到你想好怎么办
You can stay for a few days till you figure things out.
我和她住一起
I'll go stay with her.
- 谢谢你 - 没事
- Thank you. - Okay.
我给你带了些水果饮料还有衣服
And I, um, picked you up some fresh fruit and some water and shit.
还有些清洁用品 你无聊的时候用的上
And some cleaning supplies in case you get bored.
好的 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
是昂瑟 他来接我
It's Unser. It's my ride.
伽玛觉得我最好把车留给你 万一你有急事
Gemma thought I should leave you the car in case you need to leave in a hurry.
- 好的 - 可以吧?
- Okay. - Okay?
我得让他进来
I got to let him in.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
再等我一分钟 我去打个包裹
Be ready in a minute. I just got to pack a bag.
好的 你慢慢来
Okay. Take your time.
看来你把这里收拾的很干净
See you gave the place a pretty good cleaning.
没错 有点小激动
Yup. Got a little carried away.
就一点点
Little bit.
很高兴你去和贾克斯说了说 把这事解决了
Glad you talked to Jax, worked it out.
是的 我很高兴
Yeah, me, too.
我有点奇怪伽玛居然会让你留在这
A little surprised Gemma's letting you stay there.
也就住几天而已
Well, it's just for a few days.
给她点时间去缓一缓
Give her a chance to catch up.
和孩子们一起的感觉真好
It'll be good to be close to the boys.
这些东西是你带来的?
You, uh, bringing these groceries?
不是
No.
对了 你能不能帮我拿下衣柜里的外套
Hey, can you grab my coat out of the closet?
当然
Yeah, sure.
哪一件?
Which one?
那件长皮衣
The long leather one.
- 给你 - 好的 谢了
- Here. - All right, thanks.
- 都准备好了? - 没错 动手
- All set? - Yup. Let's do it.
兄弟 你在这有影响力
You have the leverage here, brother.
听着 你不同意把军♥火♥卖♥♥给林
Look, you don't agree to sell Lin the hardware till you
直到你找出谁是林的买♥♥家
find out who his buyers are
还有他们什么时候对街道动手
and when they're hitting the street.
那是你应对所有人的承诺
That's a request you'd make of anyone.
听着 把里面的细节告诉我们
Listen, just get us that intel.
之后你就与这里无关了
After that, you're not part of this.
你和马克斯表明这一切了吗?
Did you clear all this with Marks?
奥格斯现人在纽约 他过几天就回来
August is in New York. He'll be back in a few days.
我们会让他跟上进度
We'll bring him up to speed.
这是双赢的事
It's a win-win.
我想要我们的所有人都赢
I like my wins one at a time.
我们还做不做?
Are we doing this?
好吧 我会跟他谈谈
All right, I'll talk to him.
你还记得科纳·马龙么?
You remember Connor Malone?
是的 瑞如·汤姆 是我舅舅的第二把手
Yeah. Ryu Tom. He was my uncle's number two.
情况应该没有上次那么糟糕
Circumstances are a little less daunting from the last time we met.
你不觉得么?
Wouldn't you say so?
希望是吧 希望少流点血
Hopefully, a little less bloody, too.
没错 不要再有流血事件了
That's right. No more blood.
来吧 坐下
Come on, let's sit down.
我们给你弄点喝的
We'll get you some drinks.
莱拉去拿些喝的来好么?
Lyla? Get them some drinks?
起来
Get up.
你还好吗 孩子?
How are we doing, son?
要续杯吗?
Need a refill?
不了 我没事
No, I'm good.
这地方全是随便玩的女人
This place is crawling with free pussy and porn-hos
她们已经拿过报酬 专门供亚洲男人享用
that are getting paid to fill every orifice with Asian cock.
你在这里好好坐着
You're sitting here all by yourself,
修♥炼♥修♥炼♥你的少林童子功
doing that Shaolin monk thing.
总有人得干活的
Somebody's got to be on the job.
好的
Right.
无意冒犯 但你听起来像是个妈咪桑
No offense, but, uh, you sound like a mom.
我就是
I am.
那是我儿子 这里的贵宾
That's my son, guest of honor.
明白了
Got it.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你怎么样?
How about you?
有没有老婆和孩子?
No wife and kids?
没
Nah.
没想过能活到那一天
Didn't expect to be alive this long.
也是
Yeah.
跟我聊聊
Tell me about it.
你好好享受
Well, you enjoy yourself.
你也是
You, too.
奇博斯
Chibs.
我要你的帮忙
I'm gonna need that favor.
好的 怎么了?
Okay. What's going on?
那个酒吧里穿黄衣服的中国佬
Chinese guy at the bar, yellow shirt.
我要你在他离开时跟着他
I need you to follow him when he leaves.
放倒他
Take him down.
我要活的
I need him alive.
如果有人和他一起怎么办?
What if he's got somebody with him?
他们看到的只有一双黑手
They'll just see black hands.
确保在林的眼线之外
Keeps us off Lin's radar.
在商务车里我们有面具什么的任何东西
We got masks and everything you need in the van.
把他带到这里
Bring him here.
我得知道这是为了什么 贾克斯
I got to know what this is about, Jax.
你想要知道什么 宝贝?
What do you need, baby?
告诉她
Tell him.
塔拉被杀的那个晚上 我正好去贾克斯家里
The night Tara was killed, I was, um, coming over
给孩子们的带点东西
to Jax's house to pick up some things for the boys.
当我靠近屋子的时候
When I got close, I, um...
我看到有人坐在停在路旁的奔驰车里
I saw someone in a Mercedes waiting in the driveway.
然后这个家伙 他从屋子后门跑出来
Then this guy, he runs by the side of the house, coming out the back door.
把他的夹克还有别的东西丢进车厢
Threw his jacket and some other shit in the trunk
跳上了那辆车走了
and hopped in the car.
我当时
And I
开的很慢
went real slow when they passed by.
他们经过我的时候 我看的一清二楚
Got a real good look at that guy that was in the house.
就是这个人
It was him.
我当时不知道塔拉在里面
I didn't know Tara was inside.
于是我离开
I left.
去找帮派的人
Went looking for the club.
我靠
Shit.
是那个中国佬杀了塔拉
The Chinese killed Tara.
好的我知道了
All right.
贾克斯 T.O.带过来了
Jax, T.O. delivered.
科纳说一切顺利
Connor said things went well.
恩 我们看情形再说
Yeah. We'll see how it goes.
多谢你的款待
Thanks for the hospitality.
尽我所能
Least I could do.
嘿
Hey.
我抱歉就这么闯进来了
Uh, uh, I'm sorry to... barge in.
我在找伽玛
I'm looking for Gemma.
哦没事的 进来吧 她还没回来
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表