I didn't want that.
但没过多长时间
But after a while, it was...
错误就已经酿成了
It was just what I did.
我的本性也这样形成了
And who I was.
我爱我的家人 我的孩子
I loved my family, my boys.
但我知道这样远远不够
But I know that wasn't enough.
我有个儿子
I had a boy.
他好像死了
He died, I think.
是的
Yes.
对 说的没错
Yes, you did.
你是个合格的父亲
You were a good father...
也是个好丈夫
a good husband.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
你为什么这么难过?
Why are you so sad?
没有 我只是…
No, I'm...
我没有
I'm not.
可能是太感性吧
Just nostalgic, I think.
上帝会宽恕所有人的 亲爱的
God forgives everyone, sweetheart.
是啊
Yeah.
但愿吧
I hope so.
不好意思
Sorry.
我忘了你叫什么名字了
I don't remember your name.
伽玛
Gemma.
伽玛?
Gemma?
哦 那姑娘可爱极了
Oh. She was a sweet girl.
她能在花♥园♥里玩上好几个小时
She would play in the garden for hours.
她特别喜欢花
She was the one who loved the flowers.
是啊
Yes.
确实是
She was.
再见了 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
我想单独和你谈谈
I need to talk to you. Alone.
这是怎么搞的?
What happened here?
亚洲人打的
Asian tune-up.
对林的事不太爽
Weren't real happy about Lin.
应该也没那么不爽吧 你这不还活着呢
Must not have been too upset. You're breathing.
那是因为他们需要我
That's because they need me.
来杀了你
To kill you.
有道理
Makes sense.
但你却要故意泄露给我
You do realize you lost the element of surprise.
我知道贾克斯给你的任务就是杀了我
I know Jax has tasked you with killing me.
如果中国帮动手的话
And if the Chinese do it
会影响你和帮派的关系
it can impact your relationship with the MC.
让我把馅饼吃完行吗
Just let me finish my pie.
嘿 蠢货
Hey, shithead.
你死的很漂亮 宝贝
You went out good, sweetheart.
我没看见你的车
I didn't see the car.
我当时不确定你在不在
I wasn't sure if you were here or not.
我在
I'm here.
你在干什么 伽玛?
What are you doing, Gem?
你是个聪明人 韦恩
You're a smart man, Wayne.
我相信你知道原因
I'm sure you know the answer to that.
我要你跟我一起回圣华金
I need you to come with me back to San Joa.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我知道塔拉的事
I know about Tara.
我想也是
I assumed you did.
我该问为什么吗?
Should I ask why?
都不重要了
It doesn't matter anymore.
是的
No.
不重要了
It doesn't.
我得拘捕你 伽玛
I have to arrest you, Gemma.
五年级的时候
Fifth grade.
我写过一篇关于二次法案重要性的文章
I wrote an essay on the importance of the Second Amendment.
得了B+
Got a B-plus.
那时候我也知道我的未来是怎样
I knew even then where I was headed.
贾克斯在路上
Jax is on his way.
如果他发现你在这里 我不知道会发生什么
He finds you here, I don't know what happens.
我知道
I do.
求你别逼我给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Don't make me call the local cops, please.
我们悄悄的来
Let's do this quietly.
那不是我的风格 亲爱的
That's not really my style, sweetheart.
你做自己该做的
You do what you need to do.
我要拘捕她 孩子
I'm arresting her, son.
带她回查敏
Taking her back to Charming.
我要单独和我妈妈在一起
I need to be alone with my mother.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我不能让那发生
I can't let that happen.
好的 我已经给俄勒冈警♥察♥报♥警♥了
All right, I already called it in to the Oregon State Police.
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
出去 昂瑟
Get out of here, Unser.
不 起来 来 起来 走 你跟我一起
No. Get up. Come on, get up. Let's go. You're going with me.
现在怎么样呢 孩子?
What happens now, son?
这是我和我妈之间的事
This is between me and my mom.
我们还玩不够吗?
Haven't we had enough of this?
看看你堕落成什么样 贾克斯
Look where we are, Jax.
我们都变成了什么人
What we have all become.
这事必须在这里解决
This has to end here.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
回家去 韦恩
Go home, Wayne.
我做不到
I can't do that.
这是我剩下的一切
This is all I got left.
二战时候 你的爷爷
Your grandfather in World War ll.
你长得像他
You look like him.
尤其是眼睛
The eyes mostly.
还有谁知道?
Who else knows?
帮派
The club.
就这样
That's it.
你跟尼罗谈过了?
You talked to Nero?
对
Yeah.
他不知情
He had no idea.
我知道
I know.
他是个好人 贾克斯
He's a good man, Jax.
留在他身边
Stay close to him.
你还留有约翰·特勒的日志吗?
Do you still have a copy of J.T.'s manuscript?
有
Yes.
在储物室柜子里
It's in the storage locker
跟你和你弟弟的出生证
with you and your brother's birth certificates.
死亡证放一起
Death papers.
好的
Okay.
我很爱塔拉 - 闭嘴
I loved Tara very much. - Don't.
这不是借口
This is not an excuse.
我不是为自己辩护
I'm not defending myself.
我都记不清那天晚上发生了什么
I barely remember what happened that night.
但一切都发生了
But it happened.
是的
Yes.
发生了
It did.
还有由谎言引发的各种事情
And all the other things because of the lie.
我根本没想到会那样
I never saw any of that coming.
我知道任何道歉都已经对你没有用了 杰克逊
I know there's no apology that can touch what you're feeling, Jackson.
我想出去花♥园♥那里 如果没问题的话
I'd like to go out to the garden, if that's okay.
我爱你 杰克逊
I love you, Jackson
发自内心最深处最单纯的爱
from the deepest, purest part of my heart.
你必须动手
You have to do this.
这就是我们 亲爱的
It's who we are, sweetheart.
没关系
It's okay.
我的宝贝儿子
My baby boy.
是时候了
It's time.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
# 当我父亲的罪孽 #
When the sins of my father
# 成为我灵魂的负担 #
Weigh down in my soul
# 当我母亲的痛楚 #
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表