Let's go.
- 进你的车去 兄弟 - 好的
- Get in your truck, brother. - Okay.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
杰克 我们最好也走 走吧 孩子
Jackie, we better go too. Come on, son.
好吧 走
Yeah, come on.
好的 你没事
Okay, you're good.
- 长官 - 嘿
- Sir. - Hey.
嘿 那是艾格利?
Hey. Is that Eglee?
是肯恩
It's Cane.
艾格利背上中了四枪 暂时 她还活着
Eglee took four to the back. She's alive, for now.
- 是谁干的? - 还不知道
- Who was it? - We don't know.
他们当时有没有联♥系♥? 请求支援?
Did they call it in? Request backup?
没有 看上去像伏击
No. Looks like an ambush.
查敏
Charming.
我们的名字说明了一切
Our name says it all.
这是个糟糕的地方 不是吗 韦恩?
This is a bad place, isn't it, Wayne?
我要知道伽玛 是否有… 现在你知道了
I had to know, Gemma, if there was any way …Now you know.
别玩花样了 祖斯
No more games, Juice.
我得回家了 我得收拾包裹
I'm gonna go home, I'm gonna pack a bag
然后我得自己送他去我父亲家
and then I'm gonna drive you to my dad's place myself.
- 你看着孩子们? - 是啊 好的
- You got the boys? - Yeah, okay.
越来越不好走了 亲爱的
Walls are closing in, sweetheart.
留下来 帮派或者警♥察♥会找到你
You stay, MC finds you or the cops do.
无论哪个 贾克斯最后都会杀了你
Either way, Jax gets to you and you end up dead.
你想要那样吗?
Is that what you want?
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
我只是…
I just…
我不想一个人
I don't like being alone.
我一个人不行
I'm not good on my own.
我的脑袋里一直有声音
My head gets so loud.
一切都没道…
And shit doesn't make…
一切都乱了
Nothing syncs up.
我开始思考我自己的想法
I start thinking about my thinking
最后在细节里面完全迷失
and getting lost in the details of nothing.
我没法摆脱 我…
Nothing can pull me out of it. And I…
嘿 嘿 嘿 没事
Hey. Hey, hey, it's okay.
要不你深呼吸一下 好吗?
Why don't you take a deep breath, okay?
没事
It's okay.
好的 嘿 你不会一个人的
Okay, hey, you're not gonna be alone.
好吗? 好吗? 好的
Okay? All right? Okay.
好的 没事 会没事的
All right. Okay. It's gonna be okay.
该死的!
God damn!
我明天会联♥系♥塔利
I'll reach out to Tully tomorrow.
努力解释一些
Try to explain this.
好的 好吧 如果艾格利或者肯恩叫了支援
Yeah, well, if Eglee or Cane called that thing in
我们就都能跟他面对面谈谈了
we'll all be able to talk to him face to face.
我跟李谈过了
I talked to Lee.
他会从塔科马派人过来
He's gonna send some guys down from Tacoma.
如果这事摆不平我们会需要帮助
We'll need help if this unravels.
贾瑞在楼下
Jarry's downstairs.
多少人跟她在一起?
How many with her?
她一个人 她说她需要跟你和贾克斯谈谈
She's alone. Said she needs to talk to you and Jax.
- 我看着他 - 奇比
- I've got him. - Chibby
你应该离开这儿 宝贝
You should just get out of here, baby.
这不是你的问题
This ain't your problem.
我发过誓要照顾一个亲爱的朋友
I've sworn an oath to the care and nurturing of a dear friend.
呵
Heh.
你从哪儿来的?
Where did you come from?
我亲爱的阿历克斯
Well, my sweet Alex
我生为一个男人
I was born of man.
但是…
But…
我相信我真正的性别显现的有点迟
I believe my true genesis happened a bit later.
当我被来自上帝的
When I was stirred
爱和美貌激发
by the gods of love and beauty
然后变换为一个天使以后
and transformed into an angel.
我唯一的目标就是把光明带入黑暗
Whose sole purpose is to bring light to the shadows
给那些失落的灵魂找到一些他们
and a little bit of joy to all those lost souls
永远不能得到的快乐
who can no longer find it.
嗯
Mm.
我想知道你们跟这事有没有关系
I need to know if you had anything to do with this.
拜托 我们当然没有 我们喜欢艾格利
Come on. Of course we didn't. We like Eglee.
你有没有看出来是哪伙人干的?
Does it fit any kind of gang pattern you know of?
对警♥察♥复仇? 还是某个新人想要出头?
Cop retaliation? Someone new trying to earn cred?
不 我们会打听的
No. We'll keep our ears open.
肯尼斯·海斯怎么说?
What about Kenneth Haas?
- 你跟那个有没有关系? - 我们绝对…
- You have anything to do with that? - We absolutely…
我做的
I did it.
那家伙是个欺负并敲诈自己女儿的混球
Guy's a scumbag who beats and extorts his own daughter.
我会确保那不会再发生
I made sure that doesn't happen again.
- 出去! - 出去
- Get out of here! - Get out!
见鬼! 走!
Shit! Move!
注意脚下 你好吗?
Watch your step. You okay?
我们感谢你们能提供的任何消息
Any information you can give us would be appreciated.
你好吗?
You Okay?
你认识那家伙吗?
Did you know the guy?
他是林的人 你看见了
He was one of Lin's. You saw him.
我不知道
I don't know.
是中国帮杀了塔拉 是吗?
The Chinese were the ones who killed Tara, weren't they?
就为了这个? 在部落小道发生的事?
That's what this is about? The shit that went down at the timber trail?
不
No.
帮派在为塔拉复仇?
Did the club retaliate for Tara?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
嘿 苏格兰人
Hey, Scotty.
在主路上的冰淇淋店有个手雷爆♥炸♥了
Grenades just went off in an ice cream shop on Main Street.
如果帮派深陷某种战争中
If the MC's in some kind of war
那么现在已经祸及查敏
that's now blowing shit up in Charming
我必须知道
I gotta know.
因为下一次 那个冰淇淋店可能就坐满了孩子
Because the next time, that ice cream shop could be filled with kids.
你能背负那个责任吗?
Could you live with that?
让我送你回家
Let me drive you home.
拜托了
Please.
晚上好 先生们 欢迎来黛奥莎
Good evening, gentlemen. Welcome to Diosa Norte.
谢谢 我们刚赶了很长的路 想马上喝几杯
Thanks. We've had a long ride. We're just gonna grab a drink right now.
这不是简单的给个教训 兄弟
This wasn't a message, brother.
那家伙看见我们在店里了
That dude saw us in the shop.
这是直接的复仇
It was straight up retaliation.
是啊
Yeah.
有人把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给林了
Somebody sold us out to Lin.
老天爷 检查一下枪♥支♥那边
Jesus Christ. Check on the guns.
维斯特不接电♥话♥
West ain't picking up?
那边信♥号♥♥不太好
Reception out there ain't so great.
天啊
Holy shit.
- 大家都完好吗? - 是的
- Everybody whole? - Yeah.
- 中国帮吗 - 怎么了?
- Chinese. - What?
不 伙计 那没道理
No, man. That don't make sen...
嗯? 林先生很感谢你
Yeah? Mr. Lin appreciates all your efforts
召集所有人
in getting everyone together.
在黛奥莎发生的事情 会对你有影响
What happens at Diosa, will impact you
但本来是针对混乱之子的 这是谁?
but it's meant for the Sons of Anarchy. Who is this?
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
黛奥莎 黛奥莎 靠
Diosa. Diosa! Shit.
# 宝贝 求你别走 #
Baby, please don't go
# 宝贝 求你别走 #
Baby, please don't go
# 宝贝 求你别去新奥尔良 #
Baby, please don't go down to New Orleans
# 你知道我如此爱你 #
You know I love you so
# 宝贝 求你别走 #
Baby, please don't go
# 我愿意做你的狗 #
Before I be your dog
# 我愿意做你的狗 #
Before I be your dog
# 我愿意做你的狗 #
Before I be your dog
# 带你离开这里 让你独自行走 #
Get you out of here Let you walk alone
# 我愿意做你的狗 #
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表