我要你帮忙让我进牢房♥见祖斯
I need you to get me in a room with Juice.
告诉检察官我能帮忙拿到有关塔拉被杀的情报
Tell the DA it will get them the intel they need on Tara's murder.
你可以开摄像头监控整个过程
You can pull the video, watch the whole thing.
韦恩
Wayne
你想不想知道真♥相♥?
do you want the truth or not?
好吧 我打电♥话♥给贾瑞
All right, I'll call Jarry.
看她买♥♥不买♥♥账
See if she can hook it up.
但你要是搞砸了 杰克逊 就别怪我不讲情分
But you burn me on this, Jackson, and there's no more loyalty.
为了你的帮派和你的家庭
For your club and for your family.
明白了?
Understand?
明白
Understood.
塔利帮你安排的那件事
The thing Tully's helping you with
早餐以后行动
it goes down after breakfast.
好 没问题
Yeah, okay.
必须搞定
This gets done.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
你父亲一定会很高兴的
Your dad would be happy.
还得做些调整 不过差不多了
Still needs some tweaks, but it's getting there.
图上帮派的颜色看上去很霸气
Looks very regal in the club colors.
是啊
Yeah.
我妈什么时候到?
What time does my mom get in?
通常比较晚
Well, we're pretty slow.
可能就午饭之前
Probably just before lunch.
你要她早点来?
You want her here sooner?
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了 老大?
What's going on, boss?
你们去拜访一下我们的白人兄弟
I need you guys to visit our white friends.
让奥蒂斯联♥系♥塔利
Have Otis reach out to Tully.
我要和祖斯面谈 得关掉房♥间里的监控
I'm sitting down with Juice. I need the cameras off in the room.
我以为有关林的那堆破事已经解决了
Thought all that shit with Lin was set.
是解决了 这是另外一件
It is. It's about something else.
什么?
What?
等我掌握更多情报之后再告诉你
I'll fill you in when I know more.
好
Yeah.
发生什么事了?
Well, what's going on?
不知道
I don't know.
爹地呢?
Where is Daddy?
在工作
He's working.
他没事吧?
Is Daddy okay?
没事
Yeah.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
关于我的事
That was a lot for you to take in last night.
昨晚太难为你了
About me.
你能接受吗?
You okay with all that?
开门
On the gate.
里面有换洗的衣物 脏了可以换
There's a change of clothes in there. In case it gets messy.
靠
Shit.
是塔利让你做这种见不得光的事的吧?
Tully got you doing his dirty work, huh?
还以为他会让那帮纳粹份子来
Figured he'd just leave it for his new Nazi pals.
不必用这么卑劣的手段
Doesn't have to be dirty.
我只想要答案
I just need some answers.
是啊 所以我就被拷在锅炉房♥的管子上
Yeah. That's why I'm chained to a pipe in a goddamn boiler room.
这是干什么?
What the hell is that for?
谁出♥卖♥♥♥了萨门克罗?
Who sold out Samcro?
谁泄露了枪♥支♥地点?
Gave up the location of the guns?
果然如此
Of course.
让叛徒来找叛徒
They sent the rat to flush out the rat.
是谁
Who was it?
那些枪♥支♥本来就是我们的
Those guns were ours.
是帮派里的人?
Was it a member?
裘瑞·怀特?
Jury White?
我要是告诉你了会怎么样?
And what happens once I tell you?
我会报告帮派 帮派会处置叛徒
I send that to the club and they handle the traitor.
那我呢?
And me?
你什么事都不会有
Nothing happens.
只要你告诉我那人是谁并且不拿帮派做交易
As long as you tell me who it was and you don't give up the MC to make a deal.
是查理·波拉斯基
It was Charlie Barosky.
他来找我们
He came to us,
说他知道谁拿走了枪♥支♥以及放在哪里
said he knew who took the guns and where they were.
那混♥蛋♥敲了我好大一笔
The prick held out for a shitload of cash.
警♥察♥就是穿制♥服♥的流氓
Cops, biggest criminals of all. Heh.
是啊
Yeah. Heh.
你♥他♥妈♥骗我
You lying piece of--
我是个叛徒
I'm a rat.
你怎么会笃定我不会骗你?
What makes you think I wouldn't be a liar too?
早安 - 嘿
Morning. - Hey.
贾克斯刚才来找过你
Jax was here earlier looking for you.
他想干嘛? - 他没说
What did he want? - He didn't say.
我来告诉你吧
I can fill you in on that.
温迪跟贾克斯说我们帮了祖斯的忙
Wendy told Jax that we were helping Juice.
什么 - 没错
What? - Yeah.
那她为什么要这样做? - 我也不知道
Well, why the hell would she do that? - I'm not sure.
虽然他没有生气
He wasn't pissed off, though.
只是有点困惑
He was just very troubled.
对祖斯吗
About Juice?
是啊 还有他了解到的关于塔拉被杀的真♥相♥
That and some information he got about Tara's murder.
你和祖斯指认的那个人...
The guy you and Juice identified...
塔拉被杀的那晚 他还在拉斯维加斯的监狱里
he was in a Vegas jail the night she was murdered.
他是亚洲人 肤色很深
He was Asian. Dark.
就算不是他 也肯定是林的手下
If it wasn't him, it was another one of Lin's guys.
是啊
Yeah.
我猜也是
I guess so.
杰克逊在利用祖斯接近林
Jackson's using Juice to get to Lin.
我猜祖斯是从帮派那听说邓的名字
I'm assuming Juice got Dun's name from the club.
对吧?
Am I wrong?
他那晚和你在一起吗?
I mean, was he with you that night?
没有
No.
那他什么时候找你求助的?
When did he come to you for help?
你知道 在塔拉出事之后
Uh... You know, after Tara.
我也忘了 他… 希望我能帮忙
I'm not sure. He... He just reached out.
给我打的电♥话♥吧 好像是
Called me, I think.
他给你打的电♥话♥?
He just called you?
你不觉得有点奇怪吗?
Didn't you think that was a little odd?
要是换做我的话 我找谁都不会找
I mean, you'd be the last person I'd go to if I
我也不知道 韦恩
I don't know, Wayne.
你应该找祖斯谈谈
You're gonna have to talk to Juice.
好吧
Oh, well, yeah.
贾克斯正要找他
Well, Jax is doing that.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
贾瑞安排他们俩见个面
Jarry got him a face-to-face with Juice.
他现在正往斯托克顿赶呢
He's on his way to Stockton now.
这么跟你说吧 你儿子铁了心要查明白
I'll tell you, your son is determined to get to the truth.
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
你要去哪 - 我忘带东西了
Where you going? - I left something at the house.
一切顺利吗?
Is everything okay?
我也不知道查克
I don't know, Chuck.
你应该跟她回家
Why don't you follow her home.
盯着点她
Keep an eye on her.
好吧 然后呢?
Okay. Then what?
我也不知道
I don't know, I...
我倒是想知道
Wish I knew.
你们去哪了?
Where were you guys?
美女们 都出去吧 走吧 快点
Babe, get out of here. Beat it, go on.
快走吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart, go.
好了 听着 我们刚和奥蒂斯见过面
All right, listen, we just sat down with Otis.
贾克斯希望塔利找个安全的房♥间
Jax needed Tully to secure a room
他要和祖斯谈谈
so he can sit down with Juice.
关于林的事吗?
About Lin?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表