妈妈 妈妈
Mama, mama.
# 因为我情不自禁 #
LEATHERFACE". For I can't help
妈妈 妈妈 - 啊!
Mama, mama. - Ah!
不要
Don't do it!
# 因为我情不自禁 #
For I can't help
# 爱上了你 #
Falling in love with you
啊!
Ahh!
爱尔兰狗
Irish prick.
康纳现在要挖个深深的洞了
And Connor's gonna dig a deep hole now.
他仍然需要全身而退
He still needs to find a way out.
打给德克兰
Call Declan.
我要和康纳的手下谈谈 休 对
I need to talk to Connor's guy, Hugh. Right.
让他到红木林跟我们见面
Have him meet us at Red Woody.
爽哥 你搞定了? - 嗯
Hap, you set? Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
谢谢 爽哥
Thanks, Hap.
他还没回来 我想他和伽玛在一起
He hasn't come back yet. I guess he's still with Gemma.
好的
Okay.
嘿 警♥察♥在找她呢 - 为什么?
Hey, the sheriffs were here looking for her. - Why?
我不知道 我没跟他们聊过
I don't know. I didn't talk to them.
发生什么事了 尼罗?
What's going on, Nero?
伽玛还好吗?
Is Gemma okay?
我不是白♥痴♥ 我知道一定出事了
I'm not an idiot. I know something bad happened.
我知道你不是傻子 查基 我
I know you're not an idiot, Chucky. I...
我不知道发生了什么事
I don't know what happened.
这是实话
That's the truth.
我在这里待着 也许有人给他留了信息
I'll poke around in here. Maybe someone's left him a message.
嘿 他那里面没有电♥话♥
Hey. He doesn't have a phone in there.
我会想办法弄清楚的
I'll figure it out.
什么事 兄弟?
What's up, brother?
要帮忙吗?
What do you need?
坐下
Sit down.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
发生什么事?
What's going on?
我要说一些你不想听的话
I need to tell you some things you're not gonna wanna hear.
我需要你认真听
I need you to listen.
相信我 我目的是为了自己和家人的好
Trust that what I want is the best thing for me and my family.
也是为帮派的好
For our club.
绝对的
Absolutely.
我跟帕克说了关于裘瑞的真♥相♥
I told Packer the truth about Jury.
所有来龙去脉都交代了
Came clean about everything.
他们的意见是谋杀成员罪名成立
Their recommendation was a mayhem vote.
圣母玛利亚 贾克斯 那是不可能的事
Mother of Christ, Jax. That is just not gonna happen.
听我说 奇博斯 - 不
Listen, Chibs. - No.
你要先听完我说
You need to hear me out.
好吗?
All right?
好
Aye.
好的 我在听
Okay. I'm listening.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你能来 - 特勒在哪里?
Thanks for doing this. - Where's Teller?
我去找他 你们先坐下来吧?
I'll go get him. Why don't you guys just go take a seat?
嘿 发生什么事情? 那家伙怎么了?
Hey, what's going on? What happened to that guy?
谁知道? 他是爱尔兰人 生来就该打
Who knows? He's Irish. They're born beaten up.
你们今天该放个假 亲爱的
You should call it a day, sweetheart.
我仍然有些事情要完成 - 明天
I still have a few more hours of work. - Tomorrow.
嗯 好的 嘿
Yeah. Okay. Hey.
贾克斯还好吗?
Is Jax okay?
我们没问题
We're all good.
贾克斯
Jax.
爱尔兰人跟康纳的人在一起
Irish are here with Connor's guy.
多少? - 德克兰
How many? - Declan.
还有一个战士
One soldier.
好的 把他们都带上来
All right. Bring them all up.
奇博斯没事吧?
Chibby okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你就是这样学会当一个领袖的 兄弟
This is how you learn to be a leader, brother.
做最残忍♥的事情
Doing the shit that hurts the most.
做自己最不想做的事请
Shit you'd rather make someone else do.
这是最重要的一部分
It's part of the gig.
那样才能赢得尊重
That's how you earn respect.
我需要你保证可以按我的要求做
I need your word you're gonna do as I asked.
我保证
You have my word.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
贾克斯
Jax.
你准备好了吗?
You ready for this?
一直都准备好了
Always.
我很感谢帮忙
I appreciate the help.
我知道你开头的计划有点意外
I heard your first plan went a bit off the rails.
嗯 我们理解康纳的偏执
Yeah, well, we underestimated Connor's paranoia.
这是我们需要你的原因 休
That's what we need you for, Hugh.
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is.
如果我们不能逼供出来
If we couldn't beat it out of him-
不用逼供了
No more beatdowns.
我要你打给康纳
I need you to call Connor.
告诉他你脱离了老大们 你逃出来了
Tell him you got away from the Kings, you found a way out.
他知道洛奇抓了我 他不会中计的
He knows Roarke grabbed me. He's not gonna walk into a trap.
他会出现的 - 为什么?
He'll show up. - And why would he do that?
圣母玛利亚!
Mother of Christ!
因为你会给他发他们的照片
Because you're gonna send him a picture of them.
去安排吧
Set it up.
等我们有时间了 要通知洛奇
When we get a time, let Roarke know.
警长 检察官来了
LT, DA's here.
地方检察官帕特逊 我不知道你要来
District Attorney Patterson. I didn't realize you were coming by.
我也是 谢谢
Neither did I. Thank you.
坐
Sit.
诺尔斯和罗斯福案件我们什么进展?
Where are we with the Knowles-Roosevelt case?
我想我们有突破 但我们发现
I thought we had a break, but we found out
嫌疑人在凶案发生当晚根本不在州内
our suspect wasn't in the state the night of the murders.
而你们一个证人现在也死了 - 对
And now one of your witnesses is dead. - Yes.
奥提茨昨天在斯托克顿监狱被杀了
Ortiz was killed in Stockton yesterday.
伽玛·特勒似乎也失踪了
And Gemma Teller seems to be MIA.
我们整个上午都在找她
We've been looking for her all morning.
我确定她知道她的代罪羔羊是假货
I'm sure she found out her scapegoat was bogus.
你觉得她知道谁干的?
You think she knows who did it?
我想她是我们的关键证人 嗯哼
I think she helps get us there. Mm-hm.
知道为什么贾克斯·特勒要见我吗?
Any idea why Jax Teller wants to see me?
他今天下午打来我办公室约时间
He called my office to set a time this afternoon.
不知道 也许跟他母亲有关
No idea. Maybe something to do with his mother.
也许吧
Maybe.
找到摩托女皇 发全面通缉令
Find the matriarch. Put out an APB.
马上
Right away.
昂瑟有帮上什么忙吗? - 嗯
Has Unser been of any use? - Yeah.
他是个好警♥察♥ 我会告诉他情况的
He's a good cop. I will bring him up to speed.
我知道你被临时调来查复仇血案不容易
I know you got dropped in the middle of a blood feud.
你的收入配不上你的努力
Your numbers don't reflect the effort you've put in.
在非法分子的地盘执法
Policing streets owned by outlaws
是很复杂又很危险的举动
is a complicated and dangerous dance.
知道什么时候该屈
Knowing when to bend
什么时候该伸
when to push back.
保持关系密切 但又不能太密切
Getting close, but not too close.
你是这个职位的合适人选 我仍然那么相信
You are the right person for the job. I still believe that.
你继续努力 警官
Hang in there, lieutenant.
喔 喔 喔 只是我 康纳
Whoa, whoa, whoa, it's just me, Connor.
只有我一个 进来吧
It's just me. Come in.
这里他妈发生过什么事?
What the hell happened here?
你怎么知道德克兰死了?
How did you get the drop on Declan?
我会慢慢告诉你
I'll fill you in on it.
好吧? 是很复杂的事情 - 复杂?
All right? It's a complicated story. - Complicated?
为什么 你 - 你要听他们的?
Why, you - You're gonna wanna listen to them.
你这该死的混♥蛋♥ 你
You bloody prick, you.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表