我们得等泰勒的消息
Until we hear back from Tyler.
如果我们找到了把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给林的叛徒
If we track down whoever ratted us out to Lin
我们就能避免一个危险
we can shut another door.
我们要找到害群之马 老大
We need to find the rat, pres.
他可能也会把消息卖♥♥给马克斯
He could be the one feeding intel to Marks too.
这烂摊子早该收拾了
This shit should've been handled already.
好
All right.
让克莱蒂过来 - 我给他打电♥话♥
Bring Coletti here. - I'll call him.
伽玛有说为什么要去那儿吗? - 帮会的事
Gemma say why she was there? - Club thing.
她没提细节 不过她说自己是安全的
She didn't give me any details, but she did say she was safe
还说祖斯没说我们帮过他的事
and that Juice didn't say anything about us helping him.
嗯 仅限现在
Ah. For now.
他要求与我和新警长对话
He requested to talk to me and the new sheriff.
我猜是为了达成某种协议
I'm guessing it's about making some kind of deal.
为什么祖斯要向那些警♥察♥开枪?
Why did Juice shoot at those cops?
他要为贾克斯完成什么事
He's playing something out for Jax.
那是他还没死的唯一理由
That's the only reason he ain't dead.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
车里还有吗?
Hey, you got more in the car?
没了 - 就这些
No. - No, that's it.
谢谢 - 应该的
Thank you. - Sure.
有需要的话 我就在外面
Be out front if you need me.
学校有没打过电♥话♥?
Did the school call here?
我不知道 我在洗澡 怎么了?
I don't know. I was in the shower. Why?
我猜又出事了 他们想遣亚伯回家
I guess something happened again. They're sending Abel home.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
你需要搭车吗?
You need a lift?
不用 他们说必须是贾克斯或伽玛
No. They said it's gotta be Jax or Gemma.
法定监护人
Legal guardians.
听上去很严重
It sounded serious.
好吧
Okay.
介意吗?
Do you mind?
你服过役吗?
You ever serve?
我已经知道答案了
I already know the answer.
格林纳达战争时进入步兵团
Infantry boot for Grenada.
没有过正式任务
Never deployed.
十年都是预备役
Reserves for 10 years.
我提起战斗事宜 只为说明一点
I bring up the combat reference to make a point.
我们处于战争之中 你和我
We're at war, you and me.
眼睛?
The eye?
那只是为了更快地解决问题
That's all about expediting a solution.
我不了解你 我永远不会了解
I don't know you. I never will.
但是如果我必须杀你
But if I have to kill you
那不是出于私人恩怨
it won't be personal.
我只是服从现在长官的命令
It'll be in the service of my current commander.
拜托 你真地会用这种屁话麻痹自己?
Oh, come on. Is that really the line of bullshit you buy into?
每天?
Every day?
你看着镜子 告诉自己:
You look in the mirror, you tell yourself:
"我不是坏人"
"I'm not a bad guy."
你不是士兵
You ain't a soldier.
你是个认钱办事的卑鄙小人
You're scumbag with a few paid skills.
你是恶棍 就像我们其他人
Thug, like the rest of us.
你是对的
You're right.
所以我们抓了你
That's why we grabbed you.
你有脑子
You're the one with brains.
和理智
And reason.
特勒需要你
Teller needs you.
我要是真那么聪明
Can't be that smart.
就不会坐这儿
Sitting here
与你交谈 - 行了 门逊
talking to you. - Come on, Munson.
你知道最后会怎样
You know how this plays out.
特勒会骑着车
Teller will spin his wheels
用一天剩余的时间 试图追踪你的位置
for the rest of the day, trying to track down where you are.
而我取走你身体的另一部分
Then I take off another body part.
再交给他 让他崩溃
He gets that, it breaks him
他会给我想要的情报
he tells me what I wanna know.
你可以大大减轻他的内疚感
You can save him a lot of remorse.
同时使自己免受更多伤害
And yourself any further debilitation.
我们已经把可能范围缩小到四个建筑工地
We've narrowed it down to four possible construction sites.
不过 显然为了寻找一具尸体
However, it would be a bit time-consuming and conspicuous
而推平几公顷的城市用地是很费时的
to go bulldozing acres of city land looking for a body.
或许你恰好能把烟碾灭在正确位置上
Maybe you accidentally put your cigarette out on the right location.
得到我们想要的之后
We get what we want
大家都能回家在自己的床上睡觉
and we can all go home and sleep in our own beds.
你挖了我的眼睛
You took my eye out.
我什么都没告诉你
I didn't tell you anything.
你以为这种鸡♥巴♥小程度的谈心
You think this little twinkie-dinky heart-to-heart
能令你达到目的?
will push me your way?
希望如此
I hope so.
我明白骑摩托对于帮派成员的重要性
I know how important it is for members to ride.
我不想你没有手操控离合器
I'd hate to see you lose that clutch hand.
你说的对 这是场战争
You're right. This is about war.
或许明天
And maybe tomorrow
或许下个月
next month
或许十年后
maybe 10 years from now
穿着死神坎肩的人会剜出你的心脏
someone wearing a reaper will cut your heart out.
告诉我牧师的位置
Give me the location of the pastor.
那你就有机会成为拿刀干掉我的人
And just maybe you'll be the one holding the knife.
叫奥莱瑞的小哥 你最后在哪儿见过?
This kid O'Leary, where'd you last see him?
塞尔玛 他在帮我们干活
Selma. He helped us with the job.
说得通 他的退伍津贴都往那儿寄
That makes sense. That's where his VA checks were going.
他是个老兵? 是 伊♥拉♥克♥战争
He was a vet? Yeah, Iraqi Freedom.
入伍前有少年犯的前科
Had a few juvie priors before he enlisted.
在战斗中失踪过几星期
He's been MIA a couple weeks.
他的家人和老战友呢?
How about family or old war buddies?
没他朋友的线索 他妈爱玩消失
Nothing on his friends. Mom's off the grid.
瑞妮·奥莱瑞
Renee O'Leary.
两年前她忽然现身办理结婚证
She popped up for a marriage license two years ago.
她丈夫 卡尔·艾根 坐过五年牢
Her husband, Carl Egan, did a five-year stretch
在柯克兰 原因是走私枪♥支♥过州境
at Corcoran for running guns across state lines.
军♥火♥商? - 枪不用来卖♥♥
Arms dealer? - Not to sell.
直接分发 为了"大业"
To distribute for the cause.
是个狂热的民兵组织成员
One of those militia whack-jobs.
他在北卢克佛德有个院子 没有街道地址
He's got a compound north of Lookeford, no street address.
只有乡野小路和郡县地标
Just rural roads and county markers.
这些家伙 认为自己是幽灵
These guys, they like to think they're ghosts.
不过他们忘了有个小工具叫Google Earth
But they forget that there's this little thing called Google Earth
"监视你半夜嘘嘘"
"watching you piss in the middle of the night."
干得漂亮 兄弟 谢了
This is good work, man. Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能叫鲍比联♥系♥普莱雪斯吗?
Can you ask Bobby to reach out to Precious?
保险不再报销那孩子的呼吸器了
Insurance doesn't cover the kids' inhalers anymore.
我是说 这有帮助 但她让我提这事
I mean, this helps, but she asked me to mention it.
当然 我们会告诉他的
Yeah, sure. We'll let him know.
非常感谢 保重 伙计们
Appreciate it. Take care, guys.
好吧 让我们去兜个风
All right. Let's take a ride.
吸吸这个
I want you to smoke this.
会让你感觉很爽
Give you a nice little rush.
缓解重度药瘾引起的疼痛
Keep those deep bends from hurting.
嗯
Yeah.
现在 你接着喝水
Now, you keep drinking water.
如果还吃得下 把香蕉也吃掉
These bananas too, if you can stomach them.
前屋的壁橱里有干净床单
I got clean sheets out in the closet in the front room.
这些床单得换了 - 好的
Gonna need to change these. - Okay.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for helping us.
你们对贾克斯一定很重要 否则我不会在这儿
Well, you must be important to Jax, otherwise I wouldn't be here.
你一定认为我是个糟糕的母亲
You must think I'm an awful mother.
我没立场评判你
It's not my place to judge.
我们都会跌倒
We all fall down.
关键在于如何爬起来
It's about how we get up.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表