钱归林的南方买♥♥家
Money goes to Lin's buyers down south.
是一些黑社会团伙 在网上卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥的
A few Triad sets that run heroin in the IE.
你相信那能满足他的分销需求?
You trust that'll satisfy his need for retribution?
这是开端 而且是棕种人和黄种人的生意
It's a start. Plus, that's brown and yellow
开始让他们接受你是军♥火♥大王
start wrapping their head around you being gun king.
漂亮 聪明的杰克逊
That's good Smart, Jackson.
只是为了生存 老兄
It's just survival, man.
是的 没错
Yes. It is.
你妻子的事情有消息吗?
Any word on what happened to your wife?
还没
Nothing yet.
无论任何线索 我保证
Whatever we find out... and I promise,
我们会找到真♥相♥的
we'll find out the truth...
你得明白现在不能当众复仇
you need to understand that the revenge can't land on the street right now.
对垃圾场发生的事
Same way I didn't strike back on the Mayans
我也没有报复玛雅帮就是这个道理
for what happened at the junkyard.
那会挑起帮派战争 也许能多卖♥♥几把枪
It would kick off a street war. We might sell a few more gats to the locals,
但惹来的麻烦呢? 会毁了我们的扩张
but all that heat? Crushes our expansion.
蒲伯先生教给我最重要的 就是耐心
Greatest lesson Mr. Pope taught me was patience.
无论是生意还是道上关系
In business or the street. Don't matter.
如果你心里说马上 你脑袋就得说等等
If your emotions say "now", your head's got to say "later".
心中有数
Clarity...
能应对所有问题
settles all scores.
能偿还所有的债
Pays back all debts.
懂了
Understood.
当我找到杀我妻子的凶手
When I find out who killed my wife,
我会等到合适时机再动手
I won't do a thing until the time is right.
# 在这世间 #
Riding through this world
# 独自穿行 #
all alone
# 上帝带走了你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你孤身一人 #
you're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 #
The crow flies straight
# 划出完美的轨迹 #
a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 #
On the devil's bed
# 奄奄一息 #
until you die
# 此生如是 #
Gotta look this life
# 你须直视 #
in the eye.
混乱之子 第七季第2集
韦恩·昂瑟来见你了
Wayne Unser's here to see you.
嗯 好的
Yeah, okay.
- 再见到你真好 - 我也是
- It's good to see you again. - You, too.
昂瑟先生 有什么能帮到你呢?
Mr. Unser, how can I help you?
也许你有机会跟帕特逊说
You get a chance to talk to Patterson...
关于我有帮忙的事?
about me, maybe, helping out a bit?
根据泰恩说的 好像你没多大兴趣
I got the impression from Thyne that you weren't interested.
呃 我
Well, I...
我有仔细考虑过
I've given it some more thought.
你有什么看法?
Where do you land on it?
呃 如果你担心我把这看作是威胁 就别这么想
Well, if you're worried I see it as a threat, don't be.
我知道查敏有复杂和血腥的历史
I know Charming has a complicated, bloody history.
我才没被教科书欺骗
I'm not fooled by the Mayberry setting;
我也非常清楚以前坐这椅子上的人发生了什么
I'm very aware of what happened to the last person sitting in this chair.
对
Right.
我觉得有个本地人可以问问情况不错
I like the idea of having someone local to consult with.
那我会成为那个人吗?
Is that what I would be?
做你顾问?
A... consultant?
我想正式的头衔是 顾问调查员
I believe the official title is "Consulting Investigator".
是郡里临时部队发的薪水
It comes out of the county task force budget,
这样就不会吃我的津贴了
so it doesn't chew into my luxurious perks.
是兼♥职♥工作
It's part-time pay,
但帕特逊给你上了郡社保
but Patterson got you on the county insurance plan.
癌症的事我很遗憾
Sorry about the cancer.
我也是
Me, too.
填表格吧
Fill those out.
艾格利会给你拍证件照的
Eglee can take your picture for the I.D.
你可以带枪 不过要自备
You can carry, but you have to supply your own gun.
想清楚了吗?
Second thoughts?
我希望
I wish.
我内心是坚决的
I'm somewhere in the trillions at this point.
绝症让我不退缩
A terminal malady tends to do that.
让我一直在做
Constant state of...
自我评价
self-evaluation.
听起来不大舒服
That sounds very unpleasant.
塔拉·诺尔斯的案件你知道的都告诉我
I'm gonna want to see everything you have on Tara Knowles's murder.
为什么?
Why's that?
只是
Just...
让自己跟上情况
bringing myself up to speed.
尽力当个好顾问
Want to be the best "Consultant" I can be.
有几个萨门克罗成员我们还没法盘问的
There's one Sons of Anarchy member that we haven't been able to question.
- 叫奥特加? - 奥特兹
- Ortega? - Ortiz.
- 祖斯 - 对
- Juice. - Right.
知道哪里去找他吗?
Any idea where we can find him?
这些人都来来去去的 游走于各个堂口之间
These guys come and go all the time. Charters up and down the coast...
不能确定他在哪
he could be anywhere.
你认为他会知道些什么?
You think he might know something?
关于塔拉的?
About Tara?
可能不会
I doubt it.
祖斯只是 呃 像个孩子
Juice is kind of, uh... like a child.
不是特别机灵
Not too savvy.
对比起其他机灵的成员来说吗?
As opposed to the other leather-clad mensa members?
噢
Oh.
别信什么白人垃圾的传说 女士
Don't buy into that white trash myth, ma'am.
这些人都不是笨蛋
These guys are not cretins.
贾克斯·特勒不好对付
Jax Teller is formidable.
他是个又聪明又危险的人物
As smart as he is dangerous.
了解了
Good to know.
放松点 昂瑟先生
Take it easy, Mr. Unser.
我尽力
I'll try.
祝好运
You have a nice day.
嘿
Hey.
我知道
I know.
嘿
Hey.
来了 嗨 宝贝
Here we go. Hi, baby.
- 我要带这些人去总部 - 好
- I'm gonna take these guys to TM. - Okay.
我做事的时候查基会看着他
Chucky will watch him while I catch up on some work.
- 好的 - 嗨 亲爱的
- Okay. - Hi, sweetheart.
- 来了 - 嗯 我可以
- Here we go. - Um, could I...
他一直问他妈妈的事
He keeps asking questions about his mom and
还有贾克斯什么时候回来
wants to know when Jax is gonna be back,
我都不知道怎么回答
and I didn't know what to tell him.
我来跟他说 来
I'll talk to him. Here.
过来 我们去吃点东西吧
Come here. Let's go get something to eat.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetie.
- 我们在建什么呀? -没什么
- What we building? - Nothing.
你♥爸♥爸很快就回来了
You know, your daddy's gonna be home real soon.
爱死你了
Loves you so much.
妈咪去天堂的时候你在吗?
Were you there when mommy went to heaven?
不呢 宝贝
No, baby.
那你怎么知道她去了哪?
How do you know that's where she went?
因为你妈咪是个天使
Because your mommy was an angel.
所有的天使都会去天堂的
And all angels go to heaven.
你还好吗? 奶奶?
Are you okay, grandma?
一向都好
Always.
一向都好
Always.
你要带走亚伯还是?
So are you taking Abel or...?
不 他最好在这里玩
No. Best he plays here.
- 嘿 兄弟 - 谢谢你能来
- Hey, bro. - Appreciate you coming.
- 见到你回来真好 - 兄弟 跟我上来
- Good to see you home. - Guys, follow me up here, man.
我知道这对你来说有多难过 兄弟
I know how deep this is for you, brother.
印第安山支持你
Indian hills has got your back.
塔拉的事
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表