We can go visit all my old drug dealers.
我们说自己是谁呢?
So, who do we say we are?
不知道
I don't know.
保姆和园丁?
The nanny and the gardener?
我会装作你压根没说这个
I'm gonna pretend you didn't even say that.
好吧 银色宝马 小货车
All right. Silver BMW, panel truck
约五分钟前停在私人路上 兄弟
pulled onto that private road about 5 minutes ago, brother.
肯定是买♥♥家
It's got to be the buyers.
都是亚洲人 三个坐福特里面
All Asian, three deep in the Sedan,
货车只有一个司机
single driver in the truck.
- 好的 我们现在动手 - 好的
- All right, we do it now. - All right.
- 这他妈是啥? - 不知道
- What the hell is this? - I don't know.
今天大家都不该工作
No one's supposed to be working today.
把他们弄出去
Get them out of here.
哟 干掉他们!
Yo, finish them!
上 上 上!
Go, go, go!
靠!
Shit!
奇博斯!
Chibs!
继续!
Keep going!
老天!
Jesus Christ!
我没事!
I'm okay!
去抓这些吃米的猴子!
Let's get these goddamn rice monkeys!
靠
Shit.
蹲下 兄弟!
Get down, brother!
车技不错
Nice driving.
嘿! 猴子!
Hey! Monkey!
噢 靠!
Oh, shit!
那是林的吗?
That's Lin's?
他问你问题了
He asked you a question.
对! 黑帮用军♥火♥换海♥洛♥因♥
Yes! Triads trade their weapons for heroin.
拿着
Take it.
干杯
Cheers.
拿走所有枪
Take all the guns.
你该打给波拉斯基
You should call Barosky.
告诉他我们需要仓库存放家伙
Tell him we need some storage for the hardware.
码头?
The docks?
嗯 他能派人盯着的地方
Yeah. Somewhere his guys can keep an eye on it.
毒品怎么办呢?
What the about the snack?
我们不要毒品
We weren't expecting the drugs.
我们暂时把它跟枪放一起
We'll store it with the guns for now;
我知道有人可能想要
I got a couple ideas who might want it.
例如呃 五五分 呃
Like, uh, 50/50 with, uh...
印第安山?
Indian Hills?
- 你觉得呢? - 好
- You good with that? - Yeah.
还有这堆 呢?
And the pile of slants?
噢 我们来搞定就好 兄弟
Oh, we got that, brother, we got it.
- 谢谢 裘瑞 - 嗯
- Thanks, Jury. - Yeah.
干得好
Good job.
来清理干净吧
Let's clean this up.
真♥他♥妈♥有趣 老兄
That shit was crazy fun, man.
嗯 货车的事我很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry about the truck.
嗯 没事 老兄 也就是辆破车
Yeah, it's cool, man. It was a junker anyhow.
- 嘿 感谢你们做的 - 呐 让我来
- Hey, thanks for the work. - Nah, let me make it right.
告诉我哪里可以让我手下放点现金
Let me know where I can have my guys drop off some cash.
嗯?
Yeah?
嘿 老兄 那太好了 谢谢
Hey, man, that'd be awesome. Thanks.
- 是柯莱特的姑娘吗? - 不是
- One of Collette's girls? - No.
特勒的前妻
Teller's ex.
小亚伯的生母 近来都是她照顾孩子
Little Abel's mom. She's been looking after the kids since.
她要搭个顺风车
She needed a ride.
嗯 他老婆的不幸
Yeah. Some sad shit about his old lady.
你现在给特勒看孩子?
You babysitting for Teller now?
怎么了?
¿Y qué güey?
孩子没了妈妈
Those kids lost their mom.
我只是帮伽玛处理些事情
I'm just helping Gemma pick up the pieces.
我听说玛雅帮在 搞小生意
So... I understand the Mayans got a little business happening waterside.
没错
That's right.
从美国中部的种植场运咖啡过来卖♥♥
Moving up some coffee from our growers in Central America.
你有地方存放咖啡豆吗?
You got a place to store your beans?
有 不过你没必要知道
Yeah. But you don't need to know where.
别跟我说我要什么
Don't tell me what I need, amigo.
只要一个电♥话♥ 我就能知道你仓库在哪
One phone call, I know where you're holding space.
相反 如果你老实告诉我
On the other hand, you telling me...
你看 这样就可以让我们开始相互信任了
see, that lets us establish a little trust.
你都安排好了 对吗
You got it all locked down, don't you, teniente?
喔 啥 我们这得弄成比赛吗?
Whoa, what, are we gonna turn this into a pissing contest here?
生意
Business, eh.
生意 你们需要彼此
Business. You need each other.
对
Yeah.
我们在港口路6号♥
We're on Port Road 6.
在ILW有亲戚 他找上我的
Got some family in the ILW. He hooked me up.
你现在在那里有现货吗?
You got product there now?
- 有 - 隔多久会入货出货?
- Yeah. - How often you loading in and out?
卡塞尔来的货每月一趟
Shipments from Quetzal will be coming in once a month.
我们以后需要一周两三次到货
We'll need access to the coffee two, three times a week.
人们不能缺咖啡
Folks got to have their lattes.
- 你那份呢 查理? - 没份
- What's your piece, Charlie? - No piece.
收佣金 按周算
Flat fee. Week to week.
阿尔瓦雷斯想这样办
That's the way Alvarez wants it.
好的 不过你是要让全部民众
All righty, but you're asking a whole lot of folks
睁一只眼闭一只眼啊
look the other way.
至少要花五千封口费
It's gonna take at least 5K, make everybody happy and quiet.
嗯
Hmm.
你知道
You know,
奥克兰受贿的条子很聪明
the dirty cops in Oakland were smart.
他们不贪心
Never got greedy.
从不利欲熏心
Never let the power go to their heads.
好的 兄弟 来吧
All right, homie, come on, now...
不 不 不 没事 让他说完
No, no, no. It's all right. Let him finish, man.
我好喜欢听强♥奸♥犯讲♥法♥律
I enjoy it when I hear a rapist share a good law enforcement anecdote.
啥? 你以为我没对你底细做功课吗?
What? You don't think I did a little homework on you?
你还有强♥奸♥罪在你头上呢 奥斯卡
That rape's at the top of your rap sheet, Oscar.
那女孩多大? 17岁吗?
How old was that girl? 17, right?
你跟我们一样都是混♥蛋♥ 查理
You know, you're a scumbag just like the rest of us, Charlie.
那是你干的
And that was your move,
你不用继续坐这里扮演好警♥察♥了哼?
so you don't get to sit here and play "good cop" anymore, eh?
我会和帮派商量你的条件
I'll take your offer to the table.
会告诉你结果的
We'll let you know.
我觉得他不喜欢我
I don't think he likes me.
在柯莱特那里再走一次场
Run another patrol around Collette's place.
大伙有点慌张 变得有点吵闹
The Navy freaks, they're getting a little rowdy.
他们在骚扰街坊
They're bothering the neighbors.
莫娜
Mona,
现在我唯一不想看到死的墨西哥人 就是你了
right now you're the only wetback I don't want to see dead.
嘿 孩子们
Hey, kids.
小怪兽去哪了?
Where's the little monsters?
和布鲁克在屋子里
At the house. With Brooke.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了?
Where the hell you been?
呃 搞睡衣晚会
Uh, pajama party.
查基
Chucky.
你 可以让我们单独聊会儿吗?
You, uh, give us a minute?
你觉得可以吗?
You okay with that?
可以
Yeah.
好的 我这就出去
All right. I'll be right outside.
我们要搞个 像信♥号♥♥什么的东西吗?
Should we have, like, a signal or something?
- 我会尖叫救命 - 好 那行
- I'll scream for help. - Okay, that'll work.
- 他保护欲很强 - 我知道
- He's very protective. - I see that.
你看着很糟糕啊 韦恩
You look like shit, Wayne.
睡不好
I didn't sleep much.
在浴缸里呆了一晚 全身被绑住
Spent the night in a bathtub, bound and gagged.
哇
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表