但他将责任归咎于我们
He blamed us.
我们不知道任何小孩
We don't know about any kid.
二十年来他们也没见过
He ain't seen him in 20 years.
我猜他们也是刚刚联♥系♥上
I guess they just reconnected.
孩子的妈妈
The boy's mother
裘瑞的前妻 住在洛克佛德
Jury's ex, got a place out in Lockeford.
离这里1小时的路程
About an hour from here.
去问问她 她会确认这件事
Go see her. She'll confirm this.
还是不能说明他是告密的人
Still don't prove he was a rat.
米奇 他是唯一一个不属于这个堂口
Mickey, he was the only one outside this charter
但知道我们把偷来的中国枪放在哪里的人
that knew where we were housing the stolen Chinese guns.
我们争吵的时候他也认了
He copped to it while we were arguing.
这就是为什么他想杀我
That's why he pulled on me.
我看到的是 你推倒了他
What I saw, you decked him.
他去拿枪是出于自卫 而你是朝他开了枪
He went for his 9 in self-defense and you shot him in the face.
你看到的和我知道的是两件不同的事
Well, what you saw and I know are two different things.
我们需要开个会
We need a forum on this.
我们要去波杜
We're heading down to Berdoo.
由帕克主持 保持公正
Packer's gonna lead it. Keep it impartial.
已经让汉驰 门罗和李从北方过来
We got Hench, Monroe and Lee coming down from up north.
贾克斯 这个比瑞伍德和印第安山堂口更严重
This is bigger than just Redwood and Indian Hills, Jax.
好好考虑一下
Consider this your heads-up.
我们会通知你们会议的结果
We'll let you know what comes out of the meeting
需要怎么做
what has to be done.
我完全不知道 杰克
I had no idea about this, Jackie.
这个堂口最不希望发生的
Last thing this charter needs.
我们要证明裘瑞和林联♥系♥了
We gotta prove Jury spoke to Lin.
祖斯是唯一可以做到的
Juice is the only one that can do that.
一个告密人透漏另一个告密人的事
A rat venting out a rat
应该不会太有说服力
ain't gonna hold much weight.
塔利可以电♥话♥给那个告密的混♥蛋♥
Tully gets a phone to the rat bastard.
我们录音
We record it.
好 很好
All right. Good.
转到白线上 行动起来 - 好的
Reach out to white, put it in motion. - Okay.
好的 下次见 一路顺风
All right. See you next time. Have a good ride.
牧师准备好
Preacher's ready.
他们是为了裘瑞来的? - 是的
That about Jury? - Yeah.
手♥机♥准备好了?
Is the phone prepped?
是的 孩子检查过了
Yeah. Kid went through it.
删掉所有的牧师
Nuked all the preacher.
留下男孩的以防马克斯要检查
Left the boys out in case Marks wants to check it.
好
Good.
他好了吗? - 嗯 他没事
Is he ready? - Yeah. He'll be okay.
我们去接鲍比 - 好的
Let's go get Bobby. - All right.
好消息 鲍比 - 嗯
Good news, Bobby. - Mm.
你的人识时务了
Your crew has come around.
和马克斯做了交易
Made a deal with Mr. Marks.
不好奇他们为你放弃了什么?
Not curious about what they gave up for you?
不管是什么
Whatever it is
最终都给了我们切断你喉咙的理由
it'd just be leading back to one of us slitting your throat.
你最好坚持那个想法
You hold on to that good thought.
我们走
Let's go.
职责所需 抱歉
Sorry about this last piece of business.
打烂他的下巴
Break his jaw.
再来一次
Again.
怎么了 婊♥子♥? 怕人家知道
What's wrong, bitch? Afraid these guys will find out you don't know how to punch
你不会操人家啊 - 等一下
and out you as the pussy you are? - Hold on.
我喜欢你 门逊
I like you, Munson.
你是一个好战士
You're a good soldier.
你很强硬
You stay hard.
很忠诚
Loyal to the very end.
这些是非常珍贵的品质
It's a very rare quality.
我离开一会 你一个人没事吧?
You gonna be okay if I split for a while?
没事 昂瑟在这
Yeah, Unser's here.
我要帮查基干点事
I just gotta help Chucky catch up a bit.
你要去哪? - 斯托克顿
Where are you heading? - Stockton.
见我的律师 让他准备合同
See my lawyer, have him draw up a contract
那样我可以卖♥♥黛奥莎
so I can sell my piece of Diosa.
你告诉贾克斯了吗? - 我试了几次
Did you tell Jax? - I tried a couple of times.
不用担心 我是说 他和阿尔瓦雷斯都很好
There's no worry though. I mean, he and Alvarez, all good.
是的 但你还是要告诉他 - 我会的
Yeah. Well, you're gonna have to tell him. - And I will.
你真的要这么做吗? - 是的
Are you really gonna do this? - Yeah.
明天我就要去诺克
I'm headed down to Norco tomorrow.
我要完成和我叔叔本尼之间的交易
I'm gonna close the deal with my Uncle Benny.
是真的 伽玛
It's real, Gem.
你想过吗?
You thought about it any more?
你现在是我生命里唯一可靠的人了 亲爱的
You're the only solid thing in my life right now, baby.
但是其他的是
But everything else is...
我知道 妈妈 我哪也不去
I know, mama. I ain't going anywhere.
不 你要去
Yeah. You are.
你要去诺克 - 你知道我什么意思
You're going to Norco. - You know what I mean.
不要再打警♥察♥了 好吗?
No more cop wrestling, okay?
不保证
No promises.
几个小时后我来接你 回小屋里
I'll pick you up in a couple of hours. Head back up to the cabin.
好 除非我买♥♥得起沃尔沃240
Yeah, unless I'm booked on a 240.
别让她惹上麻烦
Keep her out of trouble.
任务很艰巨啊 朋友 - 是的
That's a very tall order, amigo. - Yeah.
但尽你所能 朋友
But do your best, amigo.
你说得对
Lo acepto.
很舒适
This is cozy.
带张床的室外厕所
It's an outhouse with a bed.
喝点什么? 有啤酒和
Can I get you anything? I got some beer and
就啤酒了
Well, that's about it.
我不用
I'm good.
艾格利打电♥话♥来了
Eglee called.
说你早上让她做了记录
Said you took her statement this morning.
是的 她不太记得了
Yeah. She didn't remember much.
她说有五个或六个白人 可能是纳粹分子
She said it was five or six white guys, maybe neo-Nazi ink.
她和肯恩在做例行巡查
She and Cane rolled up for a routine check,
那些混账家伙就开始开枪
scumbags started shooting.
检查AB分公♥司♥看看是谁干的
Checking AB affiliates to see who's been active.
她受了很多罪 你知道的
She's been through a lot, you know?
我不会给她太多压力
I wouldn't press her for more.
今天还有另一份记录
I got another statement today.
我们好斗的女王
Our aggressive matriarch.
在伽玛离开后做了一些关于邓的跟踪
Did some follow-ups on Dun after Gemma left.
从加州警局拿到的
Pulled this from Vegas P.D.
克里斯·邓
"Chris Dun.
醉酒 不守规矩
Drunk and disorderly."
他们没有控告他 让他戒酒 释放了他
They didn't file charges. Let him dry out, released him.
这就是为什么他不在警局档案里
That's why it's not on his rap sheet.
好吧
Okay.
看看日期
Check the date.
是塔拉被杀的那晚
That's the night Tara was murdered.
在凶案发生时间
The guy two people ID'd as the killer
被指认的两个凶手在别的州出现
was in another state when the crime happened?
天哪
Jesus Christ.
我厌倦了这样 韦恩 到底他妈的怎么回事?
I'm tired of this, Wayne. What the hell is going on?
我不清楚
I don't know.
你应该打电♥话♥给地方检察官 和祖斯做交易
You should call the DA. Pull Juice's deal.
放他出禁闭室
Get him out of Ad Seg.
关进通用监狱或单独紧闭 其他任何地方
Put him in general pop or solitary. Anyplace else.
我的意思是
I mean, least we could do is
至少我们可以确保没有人再被杀了
stop someone else from getting killed.
好的 那伽玛怎么办?
All right. What about Gemma?
她可以说是她搞错了
She'd just say she made a mistake.
所有中国人都一样
All Chinese look alike.
但不要让他们知道我们知道她在撒谎
But, hey, don't let them know we're onto the lie.
我们再看看什么情况 - 好的
Let's see where this leads us. - All right.
就你和我怎么样?
How about just you and me?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表