What about Stockton?
我一退出 三二帮
With me stepping down, Triple Twos,
他们将会挺进贝兹拉街区
they're gonna be pushing on Byzlat blocks.
是的 他们已经在做了 伙计
Yeah, they already are, homes.
我们只剩十几个伙计了 没办法再招募了
We're down to a dozen guys. No way to recruit.
街道上都在看我们能不能支撑下去
Streets are waiting to see if we stay alive.
我们可以帮你对付三二帮
We can help you with the Twos.
但丁是个无赖
Dante's a punk.
在你们重整旗鼓前可以把他踩在脚下
Got no problem stepping on him till you guys crew up.
这个倒是个大忙
That'd be a big help.
是吗? 大忙?
Yeah? Big help?
帮那个大忙你需要我们付出什么?
What you gonna want for that big help?
不要认为这是我的怜悯之心?
Don't think it's just my charitable heart?
推销我们的毒品 发展东部的业务
Push our dope. Grow the business east.
不 我们不同意 我们不会…
No, we ain't about that. We ain't never...
是的 我们可以做
Yeah. We can do that.
伙计 你该走了
You're gone, vato.
我们要生存 明白吗?
We gotta survive, que no?
和玛雅人坐下来谈谈
Sit down with the Mayans.
看看有没有一个适合所有人的方案
Talk, see if we come up with a plan that works for everyone.
那波拉斯基呢?
And what about Barosky?
我来处理
I got him.
尽量不让他知道
Keep him in the dark.
中国帮的基地已经没有了
The Chinese power base is gonna
但是街上还是有他们的人
but they still have a lot of players on the street.
他们已经到南部了
They already been reaching out down south.
在得罪三合会前我们要解决了他们
We gotta shut that down before we slamming into Triads.
明白 我们处理好枪♥支♥问题后就想办法
Understood. We'll figure it out as soon as we nail down guns.
都同意吗?
Are we good with all this?
我需要所有人都同意
I need everyone's word.
好的 我们去喝点温啤酒
All right. Let's go drink some piss warm beer.
抱歉 兄弟 我得把你放在货车里了
Sorry, brother, I'm gonna have to put you in the van.
全境通告 他们肯定在找你的车
The APB. They're gonna be looking for your glide.
是啊
Yeah.
鼠哥
Rat.
把我的摩托车带到红木林
Take my bike to Red Woody.
带上奎因和莫特兹 等着帕克
Take Quinn and Montez. Wait for Packer.
好的 兄弟
Okay, brother.
谢谢
Thank you.
有时间吗?
Can I get a minute?
有的 - 一会见
Yeah. - See you in a sec.
一会见
See you out there.
你对贝兹拉的举动有意见吗?
You okay with this Byzlat move?
毒品是个错误
Drugs are a mistake.
我们的人连装备都跟不上
My crew, it ain't even equipped to run that hard.
但这是菲亚斯戈的错误 不是我的
But this has gotta be Fiasco's mistake, not mine.
你有伽玛的消息吗?
You heard anything from Gemma?
没有
No.
你呢? - 也没有
You? - Nothing.
好吧
Yeah.
我明天要去诺克了
So I'm gonna head down to Norco tomorrow.
得开始给卢西尔斯准备一下房♥子
Gotta start trying to hook up the house for Lucious.
得建一些斜坡
Gonna get some ramps built and...
还有 你知道的 见几个教导员
You know, talk to some caretakers and meet them.
所以我得离开几天了
So I'm gonna be gone for a couple of days.
好的
Okay.
今天这里很好
This was good here today.
你帮忙解决了黑人和棕皮肤人之间的问题
You helping to settle between black and brown.
差不多了
It's getting there.
嘿 尼罗
Hey, Nero.
要不你明天带温迪和孩子们一起走?
Why don't you take Wendy and the boys with you tomorrow?
什么? 去农场? - 是的
What, to the farm? - Yeah.
我一直以为伽玛会带…
I always thought Gemma would take...
孩子们 他们一定会喜欢农场的
The boys, they're gonna love the farm.
我叔叔养了马 牛还有该死的羊
My uncle's got horses and cows and goddamn goats
而且还有各种各样我都不认识的动物
and all kinds of animals I don't even know nothing about.
亚伯会喜欢那里的
Abel will love that.
他们随时都可以来 地方很大
They can come down whenever they want. There's plenty of room there.
我希望他们过去
I hope they do.
好吧
All right.
那么我会和温迪聊聊
So I'll talk to Wendy
看看要怎么做
and try to figure it out.
好的
Okay.
很谢谢你照顾的我孩子们 尼罗
I appreciate you looking out for my boys, Nero.
对我来说意义很大
Means a lot to me.
我们是兄弟 杰克逊 别客气
Su hermano, Jackson. ¿Qué no?
是的
Yeah.
我的兄弟
My brother.
是的
Yeah.
喂
Hey.
你们什么时候带我离开? 我来了一晚上了
When are you guys cutting me loose? I've been here all night.
闭嘴 否则把你绑起来
Shut up or I'll strap you down.
我是在跟你这个胖子说话吗?
Was I talking to your fat ass, Oprah?
看来你想永远待在这里了 是吧 小伙子
Guess you want a permanent bed here, don't you, little brownie?
我们来处理 让他们出去
We'll handle it. Clear them out.
我们走
Let's go.
这到底怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
他们要去哪里?
Where are they going?
你不需要些帮助吗?
Don't you need some help?
要打我不得另找个婊♥子♥拽着我膀子吗?
Some other bitch to hold my arms while you beat me?
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
你知道我是谁?
You know who I am?
成龙
Jackie Chan.
你杀了我的头儿
You killed my boss.
他才是成龙
That was Jackie Chan.
亨利·林
Henry Lin.
我们知道是塔利帮你放倒了林
We know it was Tully who helped you take out Lin.
那我可一点不清楚 - 哼
I don't know anything about that. - Hm.
可我不明白的是为什么
What I can't understand is why
你替帮派杀人之后
after you killed for your MC,
他们还会让你的屁♥眼♥亮绿灯
they would green-light your ass too.
没错
Yeah.
AB说只管上
AB got the go-ahead.
我猜是报应啊
Guess it's a karma thing.
而萨门克罗又玩了你一次
And Samcro plays you again.
让你免费动手 - 呵
Gets you to do it for free. - Heh.
不见得
Not quite.
成龙另有计划
Jackie Chan's got another plan.
但是首先
But first
我这边的兄弟们
my brothers here
他们已经在这儿有些日子了
they've been in here for a little while.
他们需要释放一些压力
They need to relieve a little stress.
尽管上吧
Have at it.
显然 马克斯的情况有变化了
Obviously, things have changed with Marks.
他虽然明天就会保释
He's gonna make bail tomorrow
但是他大概不适合处理你们的军♥火♥了
but he's gonna be too hot to run your weapons.
不光光是他
He's not the only one.
你跟中国帮的战争之后
After your war on the Chinese
奥克兰已经足够惹毛ATF
there's enough heat in Oakland to melt that ATF badge.
我们有个办法解决
We have a solution for that.
玛雅帮会负责分销
Mayans will distribute.
他们控制了斯托克顿的港口
They own the port in Stockton.
你们可以以那边为基地
You can base there.
阿尔瓦雷斯会帮你销货
Alvarez will be your new dealer.
你对我还有点尊重吗 贾克斯?
Do you have any respect for me, Jax?
当然
Of course.
那你为什么像对傻子一样对我?
Then why are you treating me like a fool?
我知道你跟林的恩怨惹恼了马克斯
I know your beef with Lin pissed off Marks.
他杀了鲍比 而你灭了他的保安队
He killed Bobby, and you took out his hit squad.
我也知道那个害他被捕的匿名电♥话♥
I also know the anonymous call that got him arrested
最有可能是从查敏打出来的
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表