Greensleeves won't be able to hurt her no more.
回见
See you later.
你想知道我急于脱身的原因吗?
And you wonder why I want out, huh?
你们是帮派混混吗?
Are you a gangster?
我可不觉得
I don't think so.
泰勒 他10分钟后来这见咱们
Tyler, he can meet us here. Ten minutes.
很好
All right. Good.
蒲泊伙伴公♥司♥
贾克斯呢?
Where's Jax?
他在奥克兰 他希望你跟我们一起来
Oakland. He wants you to come with us.
去哪 - 小木屋 帮派的事
Where? - The cabin. Club business.
我要和贾克斯谈
I need to talk to Jax.
他说会打给你
He said he'll call you.
我这还有事要办 我不能去
I got a lot of shit to do in here. And I just can't.
是母子之间的事
It's a mother-son thing.
家庭问题需要你来帮忙 只能告诉你这些
Family problem needs your help. That's all we can tell you.
他说得很清楚了 伽玛 你得跟我们来一趟
He was clear, Gem. Gotta come with us.
要是我说不呢?
And if I said no?
你只要去小木屋 想说什么都行
You can say whatever you want, mom. Just gotta do it up at the cabin.
去多久? - 不确定
For how long? - Not sure.
我得进屋收拾点东西 - 没问题
Just gotta pick up a few things at my house. - Okay.
给
Here.
把这个给奥格斯
Give this to August.
我的人会把照片发给你
My guys will text you the photo.
你想在哪见面?
Where do you wanna do this meet?
新月公园 野餐桌旁边 晚六点
Crescent Park, near the picnic tables, 6:00.
如果他不怀好意 或是拒绝见面
If he comes with force or refuses to meet,
跟他说 我们就把这些东西交给地检
tell him that goes to the DA.
你们人多吗?
You coming deep?
玛雅人也回来
Mayans will be there.
我们呢
And us?
不了 你们得看准时机再脱离马克斯
No, we need to wait on breaking you away.
我现在还是需要你接近他
I still need you close to him.
好吧 咱们就保佑他没杀了信使吧
Yeah. All right. Let's just hope he don't kill the messenger.
真是逊
Amateur.
抱歉
Sorry.
完美
Perfect.
填上吧
Fill it in.
我把这些照片发给泰勒
I'll send these pics to Tyler.
怎么了 棒小伙
What's up, A-man?
他们为什么把他送回来
Why'd they send him home?
他和一个一年级的小孩相互推搡
He got into a shoving match with a first grader.
天啊
Jesus.
他们来这干嘛
What are they doing here?
他们和伽玛一起来的
They came with Gemma.
鼠哥什么也不告诉我
Rat won't tell me anything.
他给帮会办事的时候不太一样
He's so different around the club.
习惯就好了
Hm. Get used to it.
我亲爱的汤马斯
My precious Thomas.
宝贝 我爱你
Hey, baby. I love you.
我想死你了
I miss you so much.
我必须得告诉他
I have to tell him.
但你现在是唯一能听我说话的人了 宝贝
But you're the only one, sweetheart.
你才是唯一需要知道真♥相♥的人
You're the only one who really needs to know.
我努力想做个好奶奶
I was trying to be a good grandma.
扶持我的家人
To help my family.
我爱他们
I love my family.
但意外
But accidents
有的时候 宝贝
You know, sometimes, sweetheart
总是有意外发生
accidents just happen.
意外… 意外的根源是爱
They... They happen for love.
是啊
Yes.
无缘无故他们就发生了
They happen for reasons we don't understand.
杀了你妈咪是个意外
Killing your mommy was an accident.
那真是个可怕的意外
It was such an awful accident.
我不想伤害她的
I didn't wanna kill her.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it.
我很爱你妈妈
I loved your mommy so much.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
嘿
Hey.
他们为什么带你去小木屋?
Why are they taking you to the cabin?
贾克斯想让我去
Jax wants me there.
伽玛 贾克斯不会伤害你的
Oh, hey, Gem, Jax isn't gonna hurt you.
别这样 你知道的
Come on, you know that.
他生气是肯定的 但是他爱…
He'll be pissed, but he loves...
谁知道祖斯都跟他说了什么?
Who knows what Juice told him?
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
咱们得走了 伽玛
We gotta go, Gem.
好
Yeah.
给
Here.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
告诉尼罗来小木屋
Tell Nero to come to the cabin.
好
Okay.
小心点
Take care.
你为什么想脱身 老兄
Why do you want out, ese
真的假的?
Seriously?
你前两天不是还把我这把老骨头关到柜子里
You had my brown ass locked in a closet two days ago.
我别无选择 - 我知道 我知道
I had no choice on that. - I know. I know.
柯莱特不在了 你也知道
Colette's gone and, you know,
莱拉现在只负责红木林的事
Lyla, she's running Red Woody now.
以后的事太多了 老兄
It's really gonna be too much work, man.
你把股份卖♥♥掉特勒没说什么?
Teller's okay with you selling your piece?
做生意嘛 他能说什么
It's business. He's gonna have to be okay.
而且 能让你们联♥系♥紧密点
Besides, it'll give you guys something to bond over.
有多少 - 三十万
How much? - Three hundred K.
我得预付一半的现金
I'm gonna need half of that in cash, upfront.
挺公平的 在这做生意还有什么我需要知道的
Yeah, seems fair. Anything else I need to know about doing business out here?
除了偶尔有中国人报复之外
Other than the occasional Chinese payback,
这地方还挺平静的
it's a very quiet place.
得了 尼罗
Come on, Nero.
我知道那些枪子儿你根本不在乎
I know you ain't afraid of a few bullets.
我年纪大了 躲不了子弹了 兄弟
I'm just getting too old to dodge them, homes.
好好考虑一下?
Think about it, hm?
有想法告诉我
Let me know.
好
Yeah.
我会进行帮派投票的
I'll bring it to the table.
温迪 嘿 怎么…?
Wendy, hey. What...?
怎么了?
What for?
天啊 他们说…? 好 我知道在哪 我知道
Jesus Christ. They say any...? Yeah, yeah. I know where it's at. I know.
伽玛现在才让你来拖车?
Gemma got you running pickups now?
不 还没有
No. Not yet.
说起你老妈
About your mom.
我接了温迪打来的电♥话♥
I got a call from Wendy.
感觉伽玛非常不愿意去小木屋
I guess Gemma was pretty upset about having to go up to the cabin.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
她都哭了 吓坏了的样子
Said she was crying, kind of freaked out.
发生什么事了吗?
I mean, something going on?
没有
No.
靠 是爽哥
Shit. Happy.
他都和她说什么了? - 我不知道
What the hell did he say to her? - I don't know.
她去那不会有事吧 孩子?
I mean, she is gonna be safe up there, right, son?
不会有手雷 亡命之徒之类的吧
I mean, no grenades or angry outlaws?
她没事的 都安排妥当了
She'll be fine. All that's done.
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢
Thanks.
可能我得去一趟 确保两位妈妈的安全
Maybe I should head up there, make sure both mothers are okay.
是啊 麻烦你了 带上奎因吧 用得上他
Yeah, I'd appreciate that. Take Quinn with you. You need him.
蒂格骑我的车 我开那部
Tiggy can take the Glide. I'll take the tank.
好的 谢了 老兄
All right. Thanks, brother.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表