SAMCRO's throwing me a little homecoming bash tonight.
给我办个欢迎晚会
At our new adult entertainment facility.
你是说在码头的黄♥片♥仓库?
You talking about that shitty porn warehouse on the docks?
你换那个说法 一下子没了吸引力呢
When you say it like that, kind of loses all its magic.
你们也可以来啊
Why don't you join us.
带上家人和手足
Bring your family, your crew.
我会介绍康纳给你们认识
I'll invite Connor,
你们可以轻松聊一下
you guys can have an easy, informal chat.
无意冒犯 但上次我家人和爱尔兰人
No offense, but the last time my family entered a
还有你的人进去了仓库 就没人活着出来了
warehouse with the Irish and your crew, no one came out alive.
波海来找我们 说了爱尔兰人对你们做了什么
Bohai came at us for what the Irish did to you.
我们当初不知道你们的关系要塌了
We had no idea that retaliation was going down.
好吧 我叔叔处事方式和我不一样
Well, my uncle didn't handle things the way I would've.
老旧破事
Old world shit.
我理解你担心会有陷阱
I understand your concern about walking into a
但我的家人朋友 也许还有孩子都在场
trap, but my family's gonna be there, friends, probably some kids.
我们那方便不会有问题的 除了打牌喝酒
Nothing's going down on our end, except some Jack and beer.
一九帮呢?
Niners?
除了黑脸鬼 没有其他黑人了
Apart from the Grim Bastards, won't be any black to slam into.
嘿 你们都过来看看
Hey, you all come by.
到时觉得气氛可以 才留下
If it feels right, you stay.
如果不好 我们就另外再约
If not, we figure out another place and time.
你的 呃 三陪会提供服务吗?
Your, uh, escorts gonna be serving snacks?
当然
Snacks, absolutely.
我想我应该可以让手足来一趟
Think maybe I can convince my guys to roll by.
我没问题
I'll make it work.
好
Good.
我们到时电♥话♥通知时间
We'll call you with a time.
看来所有人都很友好
Looks like everyone's friendly.
事情进展的很快
Things are moving fast.
我们今天在工作室给我办个小派对
We're throwing me a little party tonight at the studio.
我要好多人
I want it packed.
叫来色情明星 黛奥莎 朋友 摩托女郎
Porn stars, Diosa, friends, croweaters.
还有伽玛
And Gemma.
好 我们去办
Aye, we'll make it happen.
找到康纳 也需要他在
Track down Connor, need him there, too.
贾克斯 TO来电♥话♥
Jax, that was T.O. on the phone...
他们找到了那辆雪佛兰
they found the Impala.
在卡拉斯顿的一间公♥寓♥外
An apartment on Cranston.
那是一九帮的底盘
That's Niner hood.
是的 在你和泰勒说好之前
Yeah, it is, and he didn't want to make a move until
他不想擅自行动
you cleared it with Tyler first.
别担心一九帮
Don't worry about the Niners.
- 告诉TO我们马上过去 - 好
- Tell T.O. we're on our way. - Yeah.
你不打算回家?
You don't want to head home?
黑脸鬼今天晚上也许能帮上忙
Bastards could be useful tonight.
我可能要让TO做个人情
I might need T.O. owing me a favor.
怎么样 TO?
What's up, T.O.?
是转角的单元
It's the corner unit.
大概十分钟前有个女朋友出来
Girlfriend came out about ten minutes ago,
抽了根烟又回去了 不确定里面还有谁
had a smoke and then went back inside. Not sure who else is in there.
那是辆新的路虎
That's a brand-new Rover.
在这个地方显得有点高档了
Little high end for this address.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
雪佛兰在那里 没有看到东德帮的人
Impala just sitting there. No East Dub.
弗林特可能先给杜兰提了醒
Flint would've given DuLain a heads up.
大佬可能找了手下守着等人来踹门
OG could have a crew just waiting for the door to kick open.
有可能
Maybe.
有人想看个究竟吗?
Anyone want to find out?
可以
Why not?
前面的房♥间是空的
Front room is empty.
看着前面
Watch the front.
噢 好
Oh, yes.
好
Yeah.
不 等等
No, wait, wait.
- 噢 靠 - 没事吧?
- Oh, shit. - We okay?
嗯
Yeah.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
嘿 走回前面去 确保没人听到枪声
Hey, go back out front, make sure no one heard the shots.
好
Yeah.
我们有个问题
We got a problem.
他不是东德帮的
He ain't East Dub.
更像是皮德蒙特教堂的
More like Piedmont Grace.
助理牧师
Assistant pastor.
查一下身份证
Check their IDs.
老天
Jesus.
哦 靠
Oh, goddamn it.
白人老兄 另一个助理牧师
White dude... another assistant pastor.
哦 靠
Oh, boy.
这是乔纳丹·海顿神父 主牧师
This here's Reverend Jonathan Haddem, head pastor.
皮德蒙特教堂
Piedmont Grace Center for God.
还有明显是女人的内♥裤♥
And apparently women's lingerie.
杀了我手足的大佬不在
The OG that killed my guys ain't here.
我们得把这里清理干净
We got to clean this mess up.
鲍比?
Bobby?
是在教堂登记的
It's registered to the church.
是个严肃的教堂会众
That's a serious congregation.
好多钱
Lot of dough.
都是暗地里的
All quiet in the projects.
奎恩?
Quinn?
等天黑 叫上维斯特和莫特兹 把尸体弄走
Wait till it's dark, take West and Montez, get the bodies out of there.
明白
All right.
是不是在斯基特烧了他们?
Hey, burn 'em at Skeeter's?
不那里太惹眼 去恙虫林
No. Too much exposure. Chigger Woods.
- 把他们埋了做个记号♥ - 明白
- Keep them shallow and marked. - Got it.
抱歉是我连累了你们
Sorry I led you guys to this.
贾克斯
Jax.
我的位置坐不稳了兄弟
My table is shrinking, man.
恩
Yeah.
不知道我还能保这个堂口多久
Not sure how much longer I can hold the charter.
我们必须要找到是哪个黑鬼杀了我兄弟
We got to find this nigger who killed my crew.
也许还能赚点威望
Maybe give us some juice.
我来吧兄弟 什么都好
I get it, bro. It's all good.
我们会帮你想办法的
We're gonna find your OG.
不会看着你就这么垮了
We're not gonna let you fold.
- 多谢 - 没事
- Thanks. - All right.
对了 我今天晚上可能要你帮个忙
Hey, I might need a favor tonight.
尽管开口
Yeah, whatever you need.
好的
All right.
好吧 那我们开工
All right, let's hit it.
我去帮贾克斯一把 如果事情顺利
I'm gonna help Jax launch it, and if it works out,
我会负责到底
I'll run it.
在摄像头前面?
In front of the camera?
不是的 当制片人
No. Producer.
那技术活我都厌倦了
I'm tired of squat and waxing
嗯 我也是
Hmm. Me, too.
我想把我下面涂成金属色 变成一条链子
I'm thinking of bronzing my clit, turning it into a necklace.
也许你不用实施那个计划呢
You may want to hold off on that jewelry project.
他很想你
He misses you.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 介意我坐下不? - 不介意
- Mind if I sit? - No.
他们把那件事都处理好了
Man, they really cleaned up this old shit hole.
你是在说仓库那边的事 对吧?
Talking about the warehouse, right?
没错
Yes.
你见过贾克斯没?
You see Jax?
是的 我们谈过了
Yeah. We talked.
很好
Good.
知道我为什么要和这里适当保持距离吧?
You know why I had to put some distance here, right?
是的 我明白
Yeah, I get it.
道上的呼唤 你得处理好你的事
Street calls, you got to handle your shit.
我再也不去理会道上的事了
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表