混乱之子上集概要:
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
两箱 高档中国货
Two cases. High-end rice chow.
你得见见我的牵狗人 他会做最终的决定
You'll meet my dog walker. He'll make the final call.
乐兰德
Leland.
有条子! - 我♥操♥
Cops! - Shit.
如果他们把大部队召来 我们得撤退
If they called that in, we gotta get out.
我们走
Let's go.
艾格利背后中了4枪 不过目前来说还算活着
Eglee took four to the back. She's alive, for now.
我得知道你们是否跟这件事有关?
I need to know if you had anything to do with this?
我们当然无关
Of course we didn't.
我们都挺喜欢艾格利
We like Eglee.
这可不光是警告 这是直接的报复
This wasn't a message, brother. It was straight up retaliation.
有人把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给林了
Somebody sold us out to Lin.
完了黛奥莎
Diosa.
你一直都在对我撒谎 兄弟
You've been lying to me, man.
所以我们的姑娘都被装进他妈的裹尸袋
That's why our girls are getting stuffed into goddamn bags right now.
我要知道为什么 - 林对我老婆下毒手
I need to understand why this happened. - Lin ordered the hit on my wife.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
伽玛看到了他的两名手下那晚离开我房♥子
Gemma saw two of his guys leaving my house that night.
你老婆发生的事跟我完全没有关系
I had nothing to do with what happened with your old lady.
贾克斯 贾克斯
Jackie, Jackie, Jackie.
特警队马上就到 我们得闪人
SWAT team's on its way. We gotta go.
我♥操♥ - 我不得不那样做
Shit. - That was what I had to do.
达华妮? 是你杀的?
Darvany? You killed her?
一切到此为止祖斯
No more games, Juice.
我先回趟家 打个包裹
I'm gonna go home, I'm gonna pack a bag
然后亲自把你送到我父亲的房♥子里去
and then I'm gonna drive you to my dad's place myself.
你这样做没问题? - 必须得做
You okay to do this? - Gotta be done.
妈的!
Damn it!
站住!
Stop running.
亏我相信过你
I trusted you.
求你了 别杀我
Please, don't kill me.
但愿你们有烟卖♥♥
You better have cigarettes.
兄弟们
Boys.
来一杯
Here we go.
对不起 姑娘们
I'm sorry, ladies.
我们合作的很好
We made it right.
我能来一根么?
Can I burn one?
当然
Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
其他人呢?
Where's the rest of the guys?
去其他地方忙活了
Working out of T-M today.
贾克斯不想在孩子面前办事
Jax doesn't wanna bring business around the kids.
所以鼠哥和爽哥会留在这儿
So Rat and Hap will stay here.
要多久?
How much longer?
今天应该能完事
Should be good by the end of the day.
你还好吧?
You doing okay?
还算好
I guess.
我看你一直照顾着孩子
I see you around the boy.
那样应该感觉不错
That should feel good.
嗯
Yeah.
确实是
It does.
那接下来会发生什么 鲍比?
So, what's gonna happen now, Bobby?
接下来会怎样?
What's gonna come of all this?
不知道
Not sure.
贾克斯知道吗?
Does Jax know?
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
无论如何 我们都支持他
We're with him.
你爱他
You love him.
我看的出来
I can see that.
我们都是
We all do.
我知道你们俩之间的情况很糟糕
You know, I know how rough it's been between the two of you.
发生了那么多不愉快的事情
All the shit that's gone down.
这就是贾克斯 他不像我们 什么都溢于言表
It's just Jax, he doesn't have an outer crust like most of us.
他把一切都藏在心里面
He just lets everything in.
一字不吐
Swallows it whole.
但正因为这样 他内心常为之煎熬
The shit just boils in his gut.
自从他儿时起就这样了
Since he was a kid.
是的 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我从没能真正了解到他的感受
I never really knew what he was feeling.
直到 你懂的 在我面前爆发
Until, you know, it blew up in my face.
一切都是由他的心魔所赐
It's his heart that drives him.
尽管他一切都是为了家庭和帮派
He does want the best for both his families though.
你还爱着他
You still love him.
是的
I do.
女人啊
Oh, girl.
他看在眼里的
He sees it.
会记在心里
It's not lost.
哇哦
Wow.
你找不知道琪琪做过薄荷感觉的口♥活♥
Did you know that Kiki offered a mint-flavored blow job?
我们只是来查看未清余额 精虫脑
We're looking for outstanding balances, dickhead.
条子拿走了所有的客户名单
Sheriffs took all the client books.
人♥妻♥接到条子的这种电♥话♥ 应该有一番好戏
Wives are gonna love getting that call.
好的 就这么定了
Okay. Set.
好了 和乐兰德的下次碰头已经定好了
Okay. The reunion's all set with Leland.
和AB在中午碰头
Meet the AB at noon.
郡6号♥公路
County Road Six.
就在我们最喜欢的农场外面
Out by our favorite farm.
戈博先生的
Mr. Gerber.
戈博农场 你要不和贾瑞去碰个头
Gerber. Why don't you check in with Jarry.
看看这次和泰勒的合作效果如何
We'll see what's pressing with Tyler.
他有没有说为什么要T.O.也去?
Did he say why he wanted T.O. there?
我猜这是黑人事务
I'm guessing it's a black thing.
什么黑人事务?
What's a black thing?
泰勒想要跟我们以及黑脸鬼合作
Tyler needs to connect with us and the Bastards.
对付马克斯?
About Marks?
那就真是黑人事务了
That would be the black thing.
早上好 - 哦抱歉 早上好
Morning. - Oh, sorry. Good morning.
早上好兄弟们 - 早上好
Morning, guys. - Morning.
早上好
Morning.
我们这边该怎么办? 伙计?
What are we gonna do here, mano? Hm?
清理干净
Clean it up.
重新招女孩子
Hire new girls.
你觉得还有人会愿意来这消费?
You really think people are gonna wanna come back?
帮帮忙 哪有男人不喜欢漂亮妹纸
Oh, come on. Guys love pussy, bro.
我们就算把尸体放在地板上
We could've left the bodies on the floor,
照样会有人来光顾
they'd still come back.
太急了?
Too soon?
你不如就待在斯托克顿吧
Why don't you stay in Stockton.
负责柯莱特那边的事务
Run Colette's end.
不用 我没有事
No, I'm all right.
我一会打个电♥话♥给莱拉 让她带些姑娘过来
I'm gonna call Lyla, have her bring some of the girls over here to
让那些没事的人过来
collect what's still in one piece.
好的 - 嘿尼罗我很抱歉 听我说
All right. - Hey, Nero. I'm sorry, man. Listen.
鲍比已经订了一些新地毯
Bobby's ordered some new carpets.
我们在想叫几个杂工来上上漆
Was thinking we'll get some of the hang-arounds to come in
修修墙什么的
some paint, fix the walls.
好的好的
Yeah, yeah.
听起来不错 不错
That sounds good. That's good.
你有没有听说什么消息?
Did you hear anything?
林完蛋了
Lin is done.
偶尔有几个逃出去的小弟 已经散伙了
Few of the guys that were left, they split.
我很怀疑黑帮会把各种报复行动
I doubt very much the Triads are gonna bother
延伸至北面
with any kind of retaliation this far up north.
不会的
No.
阿尔瓦雷斯那边怎么样?
What about Alvarez?
我有路过那家酒铺 不过门锁的紧紧的
I stopped by the liquor store. It was locked up tight, so I'm...
我猜他稍后会联♥系♥你的
I'm guessing he'll be in touch.
你的那些兄弟呢?
Where's your guys?
你最好不要一个人走动 兄弟
You shouldn't be riding alone, man.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表