亨利会暂时缓和局面
Henry will keep the détente in place.
很好
Fair enough.
需要帮忙就告诉我们
Let us know if you need help.
他说只有一具尸体是撒谎吗?
Think he was lying about the one body?
我不清楚
I don't know.
他干吗要撒谎?
Why would he?
两个人都死透了
They were both very dead.
可能有家人或者朋友发现了
Family and friends could've found him.
然后留下了海♥洛♥因♥?
And left the heroin?
查查失踪的那个家伙 看能不能查出来是谁
Dig into the guy that's MIA. See if you can find out who he is.
以及到底去哪了
And where the hell he went.
我找裘瑞去
I'll call Jury.
走吧 我得去拜访塔利
Come on. I gotta visit Tully.
看他卖♥♥掉剩下来的毒品
See if he can move these extra keys.
黑人王子
Ebony Prince.
你约了他?
You expecting him?
没
No.
你来的有点早了啊
You're a little early.
大♥片♥《性♥奴♥十二♥码♥》今天下午才上映
Twelve Inches a Slave don't shoot until this afternoon.
上车
Get in.
调笑这样就结束了
So much for playful banter.
我想他们仍然对奴隶这叫法有点敏感
I think they're still a little sensitive about the whole slave thing.
我的错
My bad.
如果要去别的地方 我们跟着
If he drives, we follow.
那么 到底有什么事?
So, what's going on?
林的人想怎样?
What did Lin's crew want?
我看见他们离开了
I saw them driving away.
爱尔兰军♥火♥的事收尾而已
Just tying down loose ends on the Irish guns.
我们不相互建立信任可不行
This doesn't work if we don't trust each other.
而信任可不能跟秘密和谎言共存
And trust can't live in the same space as secrets and lies.
同意吗?
Do you agree?
- 嗯 - 所以我再问你一次
- Yeah. - So I'll ask you again.
中国帮来干什么?
Why were the Chinese here?
跟你来的原因一样 奥格斯
Same reason you're here, August.
中国帮在塞尔玛的军♥火♥买♥♥家遭到了伏击
Chinese gun-buy down in Selma got ambushed.
我们是嫌疑人
We're the likely suspects.
而我给了林证据证明我们无关此事
I gave Lin proof that we had nothing to do with it.
不会又跟他们开战的
There's not gonna be a war.
我也想要那份证据
I'll need that proof as well.
是当地的小混混干的
It was local peckerwoods.
我们内华达的一个堂口得到的情报
One of our NV charters got the Intel.
我交给了林
I gave it to Lin.
他的人发现了尸体以及他们的一份毒品
His crew found them dead with a brick of their H.
笨手笨脚的外行
Sloppy amateurs.
很方便啊
Very convenient.
死无对证
Dead alibi
还有几份毒品消失不见
Few kilos still at large.
我知道他们丢了四份
I know they lost four.
我们如果不互相信任
This doesn't work
这可不行
if we don't trust each other.
没事了?
So we good?
你知道我和蒲伯先生最大的区别吗?
You know the biggest difference between me and Mr. Pope?
戴蒙毫无置疑是道上最聪明的人
Damon made his bones being the smartest guy on the street.
而我则是最狠的
I made mine being the deadliest.
别背叛我 杰克逊
Don't cross me, Jackson.
要我杀掉你或者混乱之子的任何人
I'd have no remorse killing you
我都不会手下留情
or any of the Sons.
改变计划 只能等等再造访白人了
Change of plans. Visiting white will have to wait.
先得对付黑人
It's a black day.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在魔鬼的温床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eye
混乱之子 第七季第3集
- 你好吗 兄弟? - 唷
- What's up, bro? - Yo.
嘿 谢谢你顺道会面
Hey, thanks for meeting half-way.
没事儿
No problem.
有什么要紧事吗?
What's pressing?
要死 什么事儿不是?
Shit. What isn't?
我听说了 情况变复杂了 伙计
I hear that. Shit's getting very complicated, man.
为你夫人致哀
Sorry about your old lady.
谢谢
Thanks.
为你遭到袭击的人致哀
Sorry about your crew getting hit.
好吧 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
奥格斯不允许报复 这样肯定不好受啊
August shutting down payback. That can't be going down easy.
确实是
It ain't.
找我有什么事 伙计?
Why am I here, man?
奥格斯也在对我们施加压力
August is clamping down on us too.
我知道
I know.
他认为是你们袭击了中国帮的军♥火♥交易
He thinks you hit the Chinese gun-buy.
是你们吗?
Did you?
我跟奥格斯走的方向
The direction I'm headed
可能不太一样
it might not be the same as August.
事实上 我们可能最后会变成敌人
In fact, we may end up running head on into each other.
如果有那一天 我得知道一九帮的立场
That happens, I need to know where I stand with the One-Niners.
见鬼
Shit.
我们不像你的帮派有独♥立♥的生意
We don't have independent business like your club.
勒罗伊三年前就把我们的地盘卖♥♥给了蒲伯
Laroy sold our street to Pope three years ago.
奥格斯 马克斯为我们提供货源
August Marks feeds our pipeline.
我们要是惹恼了他们 就会失去一切
We shit on that hookup, we could lose everything.
不是吧 兄弟
Come on, bro.
没蒲伯前你们就很强了
You were solid before Pope.
没了马克斯你们还会如此 对不?
You'll be solid after Marks, right?
要是我向你保证你们的人能保住地盘怎样?
What if I promise I'll make sure your crew keeps their turf.
完好无缺
Stays whole.
跟玛雅帮斗这么久
Shit with the Mayans,
我的黑人伙计早就被边缘化了 伙计
my niggas is all sideways already, man.
要做这样的承诺可让人难以置信啊
That's gonna be a hard promise to sell.
没准这个能让事情简单些 半公斤
Maybe this'll make it easier. Half a key.
你自己去分销
You move that on your own.
什么都别告诉马克斯
Nothing goes to Marks.
我们就收个名义上的费用
We'll take a nominal bite.
你利用这利润让伙计们弄一个地盘独♥立♥出来
You use the profit to give purple a base to break away.
我们只要确定你跟我们是一路的
And you'll get the other half
就把另外一半给你
once we're sure you're with us.
该死
Shit.
真是你们袭击了中国帮
You did hit the Chinese.
没 不如说是卡车上掉下来的
Nah, let's just say it fell off a truck.
我内部现在有问题
I have an internal problem.
可能会让事情变得复杂
Could complicate things.
我的一个头 切斯特·科瑞
One of my O.G.s, Chester Kray
他在利用这次中国帮和玛雅帮的冲突玩手腕
he's using this yellow-brown shit-storm to make a play.
他想分♥裂♥出去 另起炉灶
He's splitting off. Starting a new set of purple.
多少人跟他走?
How many going with him?
这不重要 有人走就会打击到我
Don't matter. Any divide hurts me.
你们能帮我摆平那个
You help me squash that
我就保证一九帮唯你们马首是瞻
I'll make sure that the Niners land with the outlaws.
我做了些调查
I did some digging.
我对谋杀案可能有一些看法
I may have an angle on the murders.
好快啊
That was fast.
从帮派来的消息?
This from the MC?
呃 或多或少
Uh, more or less.
没准应该把调查注意力集中在
Might make sense to focus the investigation
亨利·林在奥克兰外面的团伙
on Henry Lin's crew out of Oakland.
中国帮干嘛要杀诺尔斯和罗斯福?
Why would the Chinese kill Knowles and Roosevelt?
混乱之子正在脱离军♥火♥
The MC are getting out of guns.
他们把生意交给了黑人帮
They handed over their business to black.
那些人为蒲伯的继承者奥格斯·马克斯卖♥♥命
The crew under Pope's heir, August Marks.
中国帮很恼火
The Chinese are upset about that.
那又为什么不杀特勒而杀他妻子?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表