Very Gemma. But she's not answering her cell
我也不清楚她什么时候回来
so I have no idea when she's gonna be back.
我打给她试试
I'll try giving her a call.
我就想确认一下我明天跟尼罗走没关系吧
I just wanted to make sure that it was still cool for me to go with Nero tomorrow.
汽修店那里需要帮忙吗?
I didn't know if you needed help at T-M.
非常感谢 但查基应该应付得来
Well, I appreciate it, but I think Chucky can handle it.
你去吧
You should go.
好吧
Okay.
这个建议真的不错 贾克斯
It's a really good idea, Jax.
谢谢
Thank you.
回头见 - 好的
I'll see you later. - Okay.
找到你要的东西了吗? - 差不多吧
Got everything you need? - More or less.
找到伽玛了
Uh, found out where Gemma is.
她去俄勒冈看她父亲了
She's visiting her dad in Oregon.
刚才跟你通电♥话♥的就是她吗?
That was her on the phone?
不 是贾克斯
No, that was Jax.
我是想问问 我去诺科是不是真的没关系
I was just making sure it was still cool to go to Norco.
你把她的下落告诉贾克斯了吗?
You let Jax know where she is?
是啊 他也不知道
Yeah, he didn't know either.
好吧
Right.
我得去一趟汽修厂
Uh, I'm gonna go over to T-M.
拿点别的东西
I gotta pick up some other things I might need.
还是工具吗? - 对
More tools? - Yeah.
要修的东西太多
Lots to fix.
我需要你的帮助
I need a favor.
怎么了?
What's going on?
关于塔拉的谋杀案我有事要告诉你
I gotta tell you something about Tara's murder.
这事不是中国帮干的
It wasn't the Chinese.
我知道
I know.
贾克斯告诉我是伽玛了
Jax told me about Gemma.
他告诉你了? - 是啊
He did? - Yeah.
我靠
Shit.
警♥察♥也知道了?
Does the sheriff know?
我什么都没说呢
I haven't said anything yet.
伽玛去俄勒冈
Gemma's gone to Oregon.
看她父亲了 贾克斯知道她在哪
At her dad's. Jax knows where she's at.
我靠
Oh, shit.
我如果夹在贾克斯和伽玛中间
If I get in between Jax and Gemma
对谁都不利
it'll end up bad for everyone.
所以得是你去才行 韦恩
You gotta head up there, Wayne.
把她逮捕 交给警♥察♥
Arrest her or bring her in.
只有这样她才能活命
It's the only thing that's gonna keep her alive.
怎么了?
What?
拜托啊 - 好吧 好吧 好的
Please! - All right, all right, all right. Okay.
我会去的
I'll go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还爱着她对吧?
You still love her, don't you?
这不光是在救伽玛
This isn't about saving Gemma.
也是在救贾克斯
It's about saving Jax.
伽玛怎么了? 她在哪?
What's going on with Gemma? Where is she?
她去北方了 我得去接她
She's up north. I'm going to get her.
我跟你去吧 - 不行 不行
Let me come with you. - No, no, no.
查基你还是守在这比较好 好吗?
It's best if you stay here, Chucky, okay?
她要是知道这没人管 肯定会发火的
She'll be all pissed off if she knows we left the place unsupervised.
帮我查查他父亲住处的地址
Oh, and find me her dad's address.
然后发短♥信♥给我好吗?
Text it to me, okay?
告诉她我爱她
Tell her I love her.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Yeah.
也就是说我和康纳安排见面
So I'll set this meeting with Connor,
你逮住他 把军♥火♥生意给玛雅帮
you grab him lock down the guns for the Mayans.
我没听出来 你这个计划对我有什么好处
I guess I'm missing the part of the plan where you tell me what's in it for me.
阿尔瓦雷斯拿到军♥火♥对我们大家都好
Setting up the guns for Alvarez helps everyone.
行了 伙计
Come on, man.
我一直都是你们的玩物而已
I've been nothing but a player for you guys.
你们要求的事我都一一做到了
I've done everything that you've asked.
你知道你们甩手不干有什么后果吗?
You know what happens when you unplug?
我们会被吞并的 伙计
We get swallowed up, bro.
玛雅人的人数 军♥火♥ 都比我们强
The Mayans, they got us outmanned and outgunned.
不会那样的 泰勒
That's not gonna happen, Tyler.
但一旦发生了 你干什么也扭转不了
But if it does, you won't be able to do shit about it.
你想怎样?
What do you want'?
还是之前我说的那些
The same thing I wanted earlier.
在三合会插手 或者阿尔瓦雷斯改变主意之前
We gotta take control on those Chinese streets.
我们必须得把中国帮地盘给占了
Before the Triads move in or before Alvarez changes his mind.
而且必须一次成功 不然那些混♥蛋♥
And we gotta do it in one move, or else them slants...
就会躲起来重新组队
gonna go underground and they're gonna regroup.
我需要帮助才能把这事办成
I'm gonna need help pulling off that assault.
好吧
All right.
我说过我们会帮你除掉他们的
I already told you we'd help clear them out.
但必须今晚就行动 明天要和康纳见面
But it's gonna have to happen tonight. I need that meeting with Connor tomorrow.
没问题 交给我吧
Yeah. I can do that.
好吧
All right.
会好起来的 伙计
It's gonna be all good, brother.
好吧
All right.
回头见
See you later.
我希望你去处理一九帮的事
I need you to handle this with the Niners.
我得北上
I have to head up north.
爽哥跟你去
Happy's riding with you.
你需要人手
You're gonna need everyone.
这是我的家事
It's my family.
是我的问题
It's my problem.
好吧
Aye.
特勒夫人
Mrs. Teller.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你父亲回来了
Your father's back.
他回自己房♥间了 这是钥匙
He's in his room. Here you go.
谢谢 - 没事的
Thank you. - Sure.
我们要建立一个新的监管人档案
So we need to establish a new conservator.
监护人是你吗?
Will that be you?
不是
No.
是温迪·凯斯 我孙子的妈妈
Wendy Case, my grandson's mother.
好吧 走之前请把她的联♥系♥方式留给我们
Okay. Well, we can get that information before you leave.
内特在11号♥房♥
Nate is in room 11.
接待室左边就是 - 好的 多谢
To the left of reception. - Okay, thanks.
别客气
Sure.
嗨 老爸
Hi, Daddy.
哪位
Hello.
我是伽玛
It's Gemma.
你的女儿啊
Your daughter.
你是教会的人吗?
Are you with the church?
不是 我…
No, I...
不是
I'm not.
你还记得你的家人吗? 内特
You remember any of your family, Nate?
为什么问这个?
Why?
记得… 但是我好久都没见到露丝了
I do... I don't see Rose anymore.
你… 你是教区的人吗?
Are you... Are you with the church?
听着 我…
Look, I, uh...
我想告诉你一些事
I just wanna tell you something.
我…
I, um...
我想说…
I just wanna say...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
给你造成那么多麻烦
for all the trouble I caused you.
我知道…
I know I...
我知道我很伤你和妈妈的心
I know I hurt you and Mommy a lot.
让你们非常失望
Disappointed you.
我让你们蒙羞 - 我没有很受伤啊
I embarrassed you. - I'm not hurt.
他们经常派医生过来 真是没这个必要
They always send the doctor. It's such a waste.
我这一辈子做了太多坏事
I've done so many bad things in my life.
伤害了太多的人
Caused so much pain.
我也不想这样的
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表