when push comes to shiv and white needs a friend, they do
最好向肤色最深的种族寻求帮助
best to reach out to the darkest hand in the yard.
特勒 走吧 检察官想跟你谈谈
Let's go, Teller. D.A. wants to talk to you.
那么 我们和好了?
So, we good?
我将来可能会有用的着你的时候
I might need a few things from you in the future.
好吧 暂时 我们和好
Yeah, for now, we're good.
没事 让我来 我来吧
No. I got it, I got it.
我走的太匆忙了
I left in a such a hurry.
里面一团糟
Place is a disaster.
呃 好的
Uh, okay.
谢谢你带我来
Thanks for the lift.
哦 不谢
Oh, sure.
嘿 呃 想听个建议吗?
Hey, uh, can I give you some advice?
说吧
Please.
你去见孩子们之前 得跟贾克斯谈谈
Before you go see the boys, you should talk to Jax.
让他知道你想做什么
Let him know what you want to do.
这表示了你的尊重
That's the respectful thing.
好的
Okay.
- 他在牢里? - 是的
- He's in county? - Yeah.
呃 小弟们会给你具体方式的
Uh, the guys'll give you all his info.
他们大概在 呃 冰淇淋店
They're probably at the, uh, ice cream shop.
有什么需要告诉我
Let me know if you need anything.
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thanks.
什么情况?
What the hell?
哦 我的天!
Oh, my God!
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit!
证据已经被处理了
The evidence has been processed.
所有实验室数据都返回了
All the lab work's back.
除了明显的事实
And other than the obvious facts,
结果毫无价值
the results gave us nothing.
我们向家人 朋友 邻居 帮派都问过了
We've talked to family, friends, neighbors, the MC
除了奥提茨 他似乎失踪了 没人能透露一点
except Ortiz he seems to be M.I.A and no one can shed
关于凶手和动机的情况
any light on who or why Tara was murdered.
我理解你的痛苦 孩子
I understand the pain you're in, son.
和你沉默的原因
The reason for your silence.
我失去过一个儿子
I lost a son
一个侄子 因为帮派冲突
and a nephew to gang violence.
我
I
当时不想逮捕任何人
didn't want anyone arrested.
我想让他们都死掉
I wanted them all dead.
让无情 冷酷的子弹从背后击穿他们的脑袋
Heartless, cold bullets to the back of the head, just the way
就像他们杀死我的孩子
they killed my boy.
那是很自然的反应
That's a natural reaction.
对复仇的渴望 那是伤痛的一部分
The desire for revenge, it's a part of grieving.
不同的是在我的世界里 我清楚那些暴♥力♥
The difference is in my world, I knew that those violent
的愿望决不会成真
desires would never become real.
而对你来说 很可能相反
In yours, it's a very likely outcome.
两起谋杀都我们没法把你联♥系♥进去
We couldn't tie you to either murder.
违反假释
Parole violation
枪没有开火
The gun wasn't fired.
而且是在家里
It was in the house.
我们得让你走
We're gonna let you go.
你母亲来见你了
Your mother's here to see you.
她可以带你回家
She can take you home.
我♥干♥这行快二十年了
I've been doing this for over 20 years,
到今天为止 我从来没跟坐在我对面的人
and until today, I have never said a word about my
提起过任何关于我生活的事
personal life to someone on the other side of this table.
那么 我不一样?
So, why me?
因为 我需要点帮助才能
Because I needed help to connect with
跟十天前那个做对事情的人联♥系♥起来!
the man who did the right thing ten days ago!
那个知道家庭的重要的人!
Who knows the importance of family!
那个知道更多暴♥力♥只会摧毁掉
And that more violence will only destroy
他剩下的一切的人
what's left of his.
好啦 伽玛干吗让你呆在这里?
So, why would Gemma let you stay here?
我有情况
I'm in a situation.
她说你会离开几个月的
She said you were gonna be gone a few months.
好吧 我回来了
Well, I'm back.
虽然我很感谢你整理了东西 或者出于某种原因
And as much as I appreciate you tidying up and for some reason,
重新放置了我的家具 你还是得走
rearranging all my furniture, you got to go.
我不能走
I can't.
我得躲着
I'm hiding.
帮派
From the club.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
很复杂
It's complicated.
不 很简单
No, it's simple.
我住这里 不是你
I live here. You don't.
他们会杀了我
They'll kill me.
祖斯
Juice.
瞧 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我会另找地方
I'll find another place.
至少天黑前我能呆这里吗?
Can I at least wait until it's dark?
哦 老天!
Oh, Jesus!
好
Yeah.
我得去牢里跟贾克斯谈谈
I got to go to county and talk to Jax.
我的车还在后面或者你连那个也挪了?
Is my car still out back or did you move that, too?
它还在那儿
It's still there.
请什么都别告诉
Please don't say anything.
贾克斯
To Jax.
我不会的
I won't.
帕特逊缠上了伙计们
Patterson grilled the guys.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
所有人都在帮派或者医院里
Everyone at TM and the hospital.
我觉得他们没有嫌疑人
I don't think they have any suspects.
是的
They don't.
鲍比说你找人了?
Bobby said you reached out?
是的 奥格斯给了我点帮助
Yeah, August got me a burner.
帮派都知情的
Club's up to speed.
祖斯有消息吗?
Any word on Juice?
没有
No.
我们去东区追查了他的姐姐
We tracked down his sister back east.
她没见他几年了
She hasn't seen him in years.
塔科马的人还在盯着他的公♥寓♥和草药店
Tacoma's still watching his apartment and the weed shop.
你只知道他为什么要走吗?
You know why he split?
帮派原因?
Club shit?
是的
Yeah.
葬礼都顺利吗?
Did everything go okay with the funeral?
是的
Yes.
我们两天前举♥行♥过了
We had the service two days ago.
只是帮派 家人
Just club, family.
很安静
It was quiet.
肃穆
Respectful.
亚伯不知道发生了什么
Abel doesn't know what happened.
只知道他的妈妈去了天堂
Just that his mommy's in heaven.
你能出来太好了 宝贝
It's good you're out, baby.
孩子们需要你
Those boys need you.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
雪糕店
Scoops'.
我还不能见他们 妈
I can't see them yet, Mom.
我还有事情没有了结
I got to get clear on what I have to do.
好吧 好的
Yeah, okay.
我明白
I get it.
我知道这对你来说有多沉重
I know how much of this has landed on you.
这种负担
The burden of that.
你为萨门克罗和我的儿子们做的事
What you're doing for SAMCRO and my boys
对我意义重大
means a lot to me.
没你真不行 妈 我爱你
Couldn't do it without you, Mom. I love you.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you, too, sweetheart.
我支持你
I'm here.
无论你需要我做什么
Whatever you need me to do.
真有意思
Ain't this something.
白人和有色人种大聚会
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表