我让他们这段时间低调点
I told them to lay low.
要不要我把奎因安排给你?
Can I put Quinn with you?
我感觉我应该过了幼儿期了 兄弟
I think I'm a little old for a babysitter, mano.
我很抱歉 尼罗
I'm sorry, Nero.
我知道你分担的太多了
I know how much of this has landed on you
这一切多你来说有多么难熬
and how hard it's been.
我们一定会帮你东山再起的 兄弟
We've got your back, brother.
真的
For real.
说不好
Who knows
我很快得改叫你继父了
I may be calling you "stepdaddy" soon.
是啊 我们都知道那种关系挺合适
Yeah, and we all know how well that worked out in the past.
没错
Yeah.
我们是快乐的一家人
We're a fun family.
好了
All right.
还要别的么?
Anything else?
我看就这样
I think that's it.
1块8毛1
One eighty-one.
能再给包D牌的香烟吗?
Hey, can I get a pack of D's too?
黄色的?
Yellow.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your ownx7f
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect linex7f
# 在魔鬼的温床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's path until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life in the eyex7f
他和我们所有人都说了 一九帮的 东德帮的
He talked to all of us, Niners, East Dub.
奥格斯他知道所有林知道的事情
August knows what Lin knows.
虽然他证明不了 但他正准备把你们灭掉
He can't prove it, but he's setting up to cut you out.
你是指要灭掉我?
And by cut me out?
他要杀光你们所有的白人
He's gonna kill all you white boys.
看来你得让他明白 我的计划里没有这一部分
You gonna have to let him know that's not part of my plan.
你最好自己让他明白
Hey, I'm gonna let you deliver that message.
那他打算怎么搞?
So, what's his play?
首先 扫平所有你们镇上的兄弟部队
On the streets, he's gonna take out your support.
也就是黑脸鬼 - 我去
The Bastards. - Shit.
他会让东得帮去下手
He's gonna use East Dub.
为什么不是一九帮?
Why not the Niners?
我猜他是打算让我们来对付你们帮
My guess is he's saving us to take you on.
如果真到那一步的话兄弟
And if that happens, brother,
我们得选好一条路走
we better know which way to jump.
那个做轮椅的贱♥人♥还在维吉尼亚
Wheelchair bitch is still in the VA.
现在是谁在负责东德帮?
Who's running point for East Dub now?
就是那个干掉你们三个兄弟的贱♥人♥ 杜兰
Bitch that took out three of your guys. DuLain.
不太可能吧
That shit ain't gonna happen.
杜兰现在哪?
Where's DuLain at now?
他怎么样我可不在乎
It's not my hunt, man.
你现在得在乎了 兄弟
It is now, brother.
你想要知道我们选哪条路?
You wanna know which way we jump?
抄近路前进
Fast and forward.
我希望你已经想好怎么做
I hope you got a plan.
我有人手有军♥火♥
I got guns and manpower.
那听起来不错
That's a plan.
我会去找出杜兰在什么地方
I'll track down DuLain
但得由你们动手
but you gotta take it from there.
应该的
We Will.
T?
T?
我们得做掉东德帮
We're gonna handle East Dub.
我的人马都在这了 兄弟
You're looking at my whole table here, man.
我们又损失了一名兄弟 现在只剩几个黑人了
We lose another guy, we're just a few black guys on bikes.
让我问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
你那边哪个人你完全可以信得过?
Who in your crew could out it in a full OMC?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你们并过来的话 谁来牵这个线呢?
You get patched over, who's gonna make it?
你是说和你们混乱之子?
You talking about the Sons?
上次我来的时候 我们可不是很受欢迎
The last time I checked, we're the wrong shade of white.
只要回答我的问题就好
Just answer the question.
粘人哥不行
I wouldn't take Sticky.
太飘忽不定了
Too unpredictable.
曼纳斯很可靠
Menace is solid.
波勒或许还行
Boiler maybe.
你是说真的?
Are you serious about this?
人生何处无惊喜
One miracle at a time.
不过首先 我们要干掉奥格斯·马克斯
First, we gotta shut down August Marks.
那当然
Oh, yeah.
等我一下
Give me a minute.
喂
Oh!
我还以为你和我老妈在一块
I thought you were with my mom.
哦 是
Oh, I was.
她让我半路跟上她
She had me follow her halfway up.
她说她有问题可以找罗格河的堂口
Said if she had a problem, she'd reach out to Rogue River.
你知道她的
You know how she gets.
她昨晚开始起就没联♥系♥过我
She hasn't checked in since last night.
哦 她跟我联♥系♥了
Oh, she did with me.
她的车出故障了
Her SUV broke down.
我这会儿正要过去接她
I'm headed up there to get her now.
她怎么没找我?
Why didn't she call me?
她不想烦到你
She didn't wanna bother you.
她没事
She's fine.
好吧
Okay.
要不 你到了那儿让她打给我
Well, have her call me when you get there.
好的 哦 嘿 对了
Okay. Oh, hey. Oh.
她想让我带上温迪
She wants me to bring Wendy.
干吗?
Why?
大概是需要些女性用品什么的
Guess she needs some feminine products or such.
我不该问的
Sorry I asked.
好吧 那么
All right. Well,
只要布鲁克呆在红木林看着孩子们
as long as Brooke's at Red Woody to watch the boys
好 - 好 好的
Okay. - Yeah. All right.
好
All right.
叫上奇博斯 让他到这儿来 - 好的
Call Chibs. Tell him to get here. - All right.
没人单独行动了?
No one rides alone?
一切还是老样子
Things being what they are.
意思是?
Which is?
不太好过
A bit thorny.
监狱那边什么情况?
What happened in Stockton?
负责逮捕的警官告诉地检你的人交代了
Arresting officers told the DA's office you guys cooperated.
跟那次枪击没有任何关系 - 老天
Had nothing to do with the take down. - Jesus.
要是道上都知道我们跟地检合作了
If word gets out that we're cooperating with the DA
那会让形势对我们更不利
it's gonna make things worse for us.
你没进监狱就应该感恩了 苏格兰人
You should be thankful you're not in jail, Scotty.
他们在林身上找到了两公斤纯海♥洛♥因♥
They found two keys of pure heroin on Lin.
我们不玩毒品
Drugs is not our game.
我们只是刚好过去缔结停战协定
We were just there to try to negotiate a peace.
当然了
Of course you were.
是谁告密了?
Who tipped you off?
警♥察♥收了谁的钱?
Whose payroll are the cops on?
查理·波拉斯基的?
Charlie Barosky's?
你共享些 我就共享些
You share, I share.
哦
Oh.
明白了 队长
Understood, lieutenant.
艾格利情况怎样了?
How's Eglee doing?
她醒了 但是还是很严重
She's awake, but still critical.
好 - 你担心什么?
Yeah. - Is that a worry for you?
我从小就是天主教♥徒♥
I was raised a Catholic.
我什么都担心
Everything's a worry for me.
奇博斯
Chibs.
我们得回修理厂了
We gotta get back to T-M.
好的
Okay.
使命召唤了
Duty calls.
没错
Right.
昨晚真谢谢了
Thanks for yesterday.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表