正确的事情
The right thing.
改变一下
For a change.
走吧
Let's go.
谢谢 宝贝 把账单给那老家伙
Thanks, sweetheart. Give the old guy the bill.
他什么时候回来?
When's he gonna be back?
奥索要送到本人手上
Oso had to take it to his table.
你知道怎么操作的 是吧?
You remember how that works, don't you?
嗯
Yeah.
靠 这他妈是什么?
Shit. What the hell is this?
放松
Relax.
他们只是些老朋友
They're just some old friends.
他怎么来到这里的?
How'd he get here?
出现在店里
Showed up at the store.
想用帮派秘密换取瓦亚塔港的机票
Wanting to trade club secrets for a one-way ticket to Puerto Vallarta.
好大一步棋
Big move.
你想要什么?
What do you want'?
林被抓了 让我们重新思考我们的关系
Lin getting picked up has us rethinking our alliances.
我们现在知道是你在整他
Now we know you've been chopping him down.
我们也知道为什么
And we know why.
我们对他害你老婆一无所知
We knew nothing about him going after your old lady.
我相信
I believe that.
那现在怎么办呢 马可斯
So, what happens now, Marcus?
我要军♥火♥生意
I want the gun business.
那是爱尔兰人的生意
That's Irish business.
不是我能给就给的 - 你就给了马克斯
It's not mine to give. - You gave it to Marks.
跟IRA说你改变主意了
Tell the IRA you changed your mind.
有030的堂口 黑人能给的我们也能给
With 030's charter in place, we can offer you everything black does.
如果要那样
If I were to do that
我不只要祖斯一个
I'd need more than just Juice.
还要多少?
How much more?
我要你把监狱的生意分一部分给AB
I need you to give the AB a piece of the prison trade.
这是我欠塔利的人情
Takes care of a debt to Tully.
让他们在斯托克顿分销
Let them distribute in Stockton.
一九帮要脱离蒲伯集团
The Niners are breaking away from Pope's tit.
泰勒答应了帮助我们干掉马克斯
Tyler's on board to take down Marks.
你和泰勒分了林的海♥洛♥因♥市场 一人一半
You split Lin's heroin turf with Tyler, 50-50.
那会让AB更加不满
That's gonna triple any hit you take from the AB.
我们怎么对付马克斯?
How do we handle Marks?
把他干掉
We take him out.
我们一起
Together.
完事了 我去给爱尔兰大佬跑龙套
When that's done, I'll do the dance for the Irish Kings.
给墨西哥人出面
Be the white face on the brown machine.
好的
All right.
去和塔利谈
Talk to Tully.
跟你的帮派谈
Take it to your table.
我们都一样
We'll do the same.
如果没问题
If it works out
就算成交
we got a deal.
也算停战
And a truce.
嗯
Yeah.
你能要回你的叛徒
And you get your traitor back.
把他的坎肩扯掉
Take that cut off him.
走吧
Let's go.
扯了他的坎肩
Pull his cut.
噢 靠
Oh, shit.
你最好带头说话
You better start the conversation.
你已经知道了
You already know it.
那晚我给你说达华妮的事
Shit I told you that night about Darvany.
我背叛了我的帮派
I betrayed my club.
那你在玛雅帮的衣柜里干嘛?
So, what are you doing in a Mayan closet?
想做个交易出境
Tried to buy a ride to the border.
计划没成功 哈?
That didn't go as planned, huh?
没
No.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么在这里?
Why the hell are you here?
做错事的代价
Price of playing in the wrong backyard.
我帮助贾克斯扳倒了林
I helped Jax bring down Lin.
为了报塔拉的仇
For killing Tara.
伽玛知道吗?
Does Gemma know about that?
我不知道 怎么了?
I'm not sure. Why?
伽玛和塔拉有什么关系吗?
What's Gemma got to do with Tara?
没所谓了
Doesn't matter.
达华妮的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Darvany.
嘿 祖斯? 这话你得跟她儿子说
Yeah, Juice? Well, you need to tell her son that, who's still alive.
我不会跟任何人说任何事
I ain't gonna be telling anyone anything.
这是死路 兄弟
This is death row, brother.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
帮派规矩
Club rule.
必须实行
It has to happen.
我活该
I deserve it.
那你为什么要跑?
Then why you running?
因为
Because
我是个懦夫
I'm a coward.
你包了这个房♥间吗?
You own the room?
我不确定有足够的狗语来解释
I'm not sure there's enough dog code to explain what I gotta say.
包了 没事
Yeah. We're alone.
我想乐兰德找过你了
I assume you heard from Leland.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
那两公斤海♥洛♥因♥怎么了?
What happened to the two bricks?
我用来扳倒了林
I used them to flush out Lin.
出了点小差错
It went a little south.
我已经用那个做了很多承诺
I made a lot of promises based on that delivery.
我听说了
So I hear.
那我们怎么处理?
So how are we gonna fix that?
已经处理好了
It's already fixed.
我刚和马可斯·阿尔瓦雷斯谈过 解决了纷争
I just sat down with Marcus Alvarez. We settled our differences.
他同意把斯托克顿的毒品生意分给你们
He's agreed to give you the H trade in Stockton.
玛雅帮供货 AB分销
Mayans supply, AB distributes.
我们不喜欢把种族问题和生意混为一谈
We don't like mixing race with business.
你开玩笑嘛 塔利 你根本不在乎种族
You kidding, Tully. You don't give a shit about race.
你看到的唯一肤色是绿色
The only color you see is green.
我的工作就是要保持老字号♥
It's my job to maintain the brand.
对
Right.
好的
All right.
你给乐兰德送点海♥洛♥因♥样品
You bring a sample of the H to Leland.
如果他说没问题 我会实行的
If he's cool with it, I'll make it work.
我想要点回报
I'm gonna want something in return.
林很可能会被判到这里
Lin will most likely start his sentence here.
违反假释
Parole violations.
我需要碰得到他
I'm gonna need access to him.
我不是要你把他干掉 只是帮助我
I'm not asking you to take him out, just to facilitate.
那时候再说吧
Why don't we burn that cross when we get to it.
好的
All right.
听着 乐兰德对你跟黑人合作有意见
Listen. Leland has a problem with your love of all things dark.
如果我们想继续发展关系
If we want this relationship to move forward
就得让他相信你
gonna have to convince him that he can trust you.
我要怎么做呢?
And how do I do that?
你是个聪明的白人 自己想吧
You're a bright white boy. Figure it out.
是特勒 事情要来了
That was Teller. It's coming together.
叫上你的人 混乱之子需要支援
Call your guys. Sons are gonna need some backup.
然后放了尼罗 哼?
And cut Nero lose, huh?
尼罗
Nero.
我很抱歉事情变成这样 哼?
I'm sorry it had to go down like this, huh?
我也是
Me too.
那我们没事了 马可斯? - 是
So we good here, Marcus? - Yeah.
别留隔夜仇
Ain't no bad blood.
那是伽玛的车吗?
Is that Gemma's ride?
现在不是了
Not any more.
是祖斯开来的
That's what Juice showed up in.
可以抵了我们养着人♥质♥的开销
It's to cover our holding fee.
他会怎么样 老兄?
What's gonna happen with him, man?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表