Hey, Wayne.
别走
Don't go.
我 我很抱歉 我知道我那样说了 但
I'm... I'm sorry. And I know I said that, but
我只是
I just
我不想再有人离开我了
I don't want anyone else leaving me.
我不知道你想要什么
I don't know what you want
但我妈现在不想和任何人说话
but my mother's in no condition to talk to anyone.
她没得选
She doesn't have a choice.
我们按你们说的做了
We did what you said.
她给奥格斯·马克斯签了字
She signed the deal for August Marks.
现在 请别打扰我们了
Now, please, just leave us alone.
签了只能争取多点时间
Signing it bought you some time.
但对马克斯来说 那只是开始
But for Marks that's just the beginning.
他会吸干这里每一分钱 然后建公♥寓♥
He's gonna suck every dime out of this place and level it for condos.
我们可以帮你们
We can help you.
如果你帮我们
If you help us.
她快不行了
She's starting to bend.
我现在每天给她少点剂量
I'm trying to take her down a little every day.
为什么不带她去戒毒所 - 那太张扬了
Why don't you put her in detox? - It's too public.
我们也可以帮上忙
We can help with that too.
我们没对你撒过谎
We haven't lied to you yet.
留心外面
Keep an eye out.
我们确定你丈夫被杀了
We know for sure your husband was killed.
是奥格斯·马克斯干的
It was August Marks.
上帝
Sweet Lord.
抱歉
Sorry.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
我们一直盯着马克斯
We've been watching Marks.
我们看到他手下在蒲伯的建筑物附近埋尸体
We saw a couple of his thugs burying a body at a Pope construction site.
你们挖出来了?
And you dug it up?
老天
Jesus.
我们可以给你看照片 - 不
We can show you a picture. - No.
你想我们怎么样?
What do you want from us?
我需要你帮忙阻止马克斯
I need your help to stop Marks.
如果我们现在不行动 他会摧毁我们两个家庭
If we don't act now, he is gonna destroy what's left of both our families.
我妻子几周前被杀害了
My wife was murdered a few weeks ago.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
你想她现在怎么做?
What do you want her to do?
就说出真♥相♥
Just tell the truth.
只拿出证据说他的物业那里埋了尸体
Just having proof there's a body on one of his properties
还不足够威胁他
is not gonna be enough of a threat.
但如果你签了一份声明 说他威胁你和你丈夫
But if you sign a statement saying that he threatened you and your husband
迫你们签那份房♥产协议
into signing that housing deal
那就提供了谋杀动机
that's motive for murder.
那就可以摧毁他
That'll ruin him.
那是个有力的威胁
That's a threat with teeth.
那为什么不直接让他进监狱?
Then why not just have him arrested?
因为他没有什么可以亏的
Because then he has nothing to lose.
而且他会把你们都杀了
And he'll have you both killed.
手上有筹码 可以把他到嘴边的肥肉夺走
Look, the leverage of him losing an empire he can almost touch
那足够吓退马克斯了
that's gonna be enough to back Marks off.
你保留着你丈夫尸体的照片
You keep the death photos of your husband
还有你和知情第三方的声明
and your statement with an informed third party.
那就可以保障你们安全 留住你的教堂
That's what keeps you safe, protects your church
还有你丈夫的遗产
and your husband's legacy.
你要告诉他
You need to tell him.
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
我继父的供应商一直恐吓我们
One of my stepfather's suppliers has been blackmailing us.
他手♥机♥有照片
He has cell phone footage of Jonathan
里面有乔纳森和所有年轻人在湖边小屋
with very young men at the lake house.
还有我妈和我当背景的照片
And you can see pictures of my mother and me in the background.
我没有更多的钱给他了
I don't have any more money to pay him.
照片要是外泄 教堂和我的名誉都会被毁掉
When that comes out, the church's reputation and my credibility will be ruined.
我意思是 我跟马克斯对抗的声明
I mean, I'm afraid my statement against Mr. Marks
就不算是有力的筹码了
won't provide much leverage.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你说的是个拉皮条的吗?
Are you talking about a pimp?
他外号♥叫绿袖
He goes by the name Greensleeves.
奥克兰地址的
Oakland P.O. Box.
我们可以处理这个恐吓问题
We can handle your blackmail problem.
但我得知道
But I need to know
你们是和我们立场一致对抗马克斯的
you're with us on Marks.
我们有个小屋 几个小时的车程
We have a cabin a few hours from here.
我们的人会带你们去的
My guys could take you up there.
我会叫我妈出来 她能帮忙戒毒
I'll have my mom come out. She can help taper you off the junk.
我的几个手下她都处理过
She's done it with a few of my guys.
我们会让你好起来的 - 噢…
We can get you well. - Oh...
噢 宝贝 真的对不起
Oh, baby, I'm so sorry.
真的对不起 我把他带进了你的生活里
I'm so sorry I brought him into your life.
不 妈妈 妈妈 这不是你的错
No, Mama. Mama, it's not your fault.
好吗? 不是你的错 我还在你身边呢
Okay? It's not your fault. I am still here.
我会给你声明
I'll give you your statement.
这个
This is it.
好的 然后让她签上 然后你作为证人签字
All right, have her sign it and then you sign it as a witness.
副本给我 然后我带给马克斯
Make me a copy and that's what I'll bring to Marks.
这样能让她晚上安稳
This'll keep her even through the night.
我派几个人送你去小屋
I'll have you follow one of my guys up to the cabin.
我妈能去的时候就会动身的
My mom will be there as soon as she can.
好的
Okay.
我很抱歉把你家人卷入这个事
Look, I'm sorry your family got caught in the middle of this.
但你要相信我
But you need to trust me.
这是唯一的办法
This is the only move.
你信仰上帝吗?
Do you believe in God?
你所做的才是重要的
What's important is that you do.
好的 去吧 你妈需要你
All right, go on. Your mom needs you.
打给尼罗 看看他是否认识这个拉皮条的
Call Nero, see if he knows our pimp.
你要走公路
You're taking a road trip.
好的 他们会跟你们到小屋去的
All right. They're gonna follow you up to the cabin.
确保他们在你视线范围内
Make sure you keep them in your sights.
没问题 老大
You got it, boss.
好的 打给伽玛 我需要她去小屋
All right, call Gemma. Tell her I need her at the cabin.
我们怎么说? - 说我需要她去小屋
What do we tell her? - That I need her at the cabin.
如果她不愿意呢?
What if she says no?
你妈 有时候 你懂的 不好说
Your mom can, you know, be a little difficult.
你害怕我妈妈? - 我们都害怕
Are you afraid of my mother? - We all are.
她不需要知道细节
She doesn't need details.
直接说 有一对母子 需要帮忙
Just tell her I got a mother-son issue, a family problem that needs some help.
我到了会打给她的
I'll call her when I get there.
尼罗会和我们见面 吉米开三菱
Nero's going to meet us. Jimmy's on Lancer.
好的 来吧
All right, let's do it.
你想绿袖怎么样?
What do you want with Greensleeves?
还是说我不该问呢
Or shouldn't I ask?
只是想和这个朋友谈谈
Just wanna talk to the fella.
嗯 半自动会议?
Yeah. Semi-automatic discussion?
他想威胁我们的朋友
He's trying to blackmail a friend of ours.
无辜百姓会受伤害 这是实话
Innocent people are gonna get hurt. That's the truth.
亚当·格林巴拉特在道上混了一阵子了
Adam Greenblat. Been in the game for a while.
你知道他哪忙去了吗?
You know where he hustles?
外出办事了 在刀锋附近
Out on Mission. Near the Blade.
你觉得可以认出他吗?
You think you could ID him?
哦 可以
Oh, yeah.
哟 搞定了 给我十分钟的时间
Yo, when it's done, I need 10 minutes.
黛奥莎的事
Diosa stuff.
好
Okay.
为什么我被隔离?
Why am I being isolated?
我应该在公共牢房♥
I should be in GP.
悍马旁边的人
Guy by the Hummer.
你需要我吗?
You need me?
不 我们可以搞定
No, I think we got it.
我在车里等你 伙计 我得待一边
I'm here, mano. I'm gonna hang back.
好的
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表