混乱之子前情提要
Previously on Sons of Anarchy:
什…?
Wha...?
我们对摩西斯·卡特莱特了解多少?
What do we know about Moses Cartwright?
退役军人 特种兵
Ex-military, Special Ops
干过黑水 简历很牛
Blackwater graduate. That's a serious résumé.
奥格斯想要什么? 死牧师和他的家人
What does August want? Dead pastor and his family.
或许你恰好能把烟碾灭在正确的位置上
Maybe you accidentally put your cigarette out on the location,
我们就能拿到想要的
we get what we want
然后回家睡觉
and we can all go home and sleep.
你挖了我的眼睛
You took my eye out
我也什么都没告诉你
I didn't tell you anything.
告诉我那个牧师在哪
Give me the location of the pastor.
舔我的大白鸡♥巴♥
Suck my big white dick.
路警抓住了祖斯
CHP has got Juice.
塔利会安排他最后杀了林
Tully will set him up to finally kill Lin.
要是他反水了 拿我们做筹码呢?
And if he chokes, and we become his leverage?
那塔利就会杀了祖斯
Then Tully Will kill Juice.
我需要你们把我弄进禁闭室
Need you to put me in Ad Seg.
为什么?
Why?
我会告诉你谁杀了塔拉·诺尔斯
I'll tell you who killed Tara Knowles
和艾利·罗斯福
and Eli Roosevelt.
你能提供证据给我们?
And you could give us proof?
克里斯·邓
Chris Dun.
另一个人和武器地点条件满足后我就告诉你
I'll give you the other name and the location of the weapon once I have my deal.
我会查一下邓的底细
I'll see if I can pull a sheet on Dun.
要是我们能让伽玛指认她看见的人
If we can get Gemma to ID him as one of the guys she saw
我得安排做这桩交易 韦恩 - 是啊
I have to make the deal, Wayne. - Yeah.
这小子 奥莱瑞 朋友那儿找不到
This kid, O'Leary. Nothing on friends.
妈妈也失踪了
Mom's off the grid.
她的丈夫 他有个院子 没有具体地址
Her husband, he's got a compound, no street address.
我们去走一趟
Let's take a ride.
你是吉比的妈妈? - 是啊
You Gib's mom? - Yeah.
这一切都怎么回事?
What is all this?
他父亲是你们中的一员 裘瑞·怀特
His dad is a member of your club. Jury White.
打给裘瑞 我要查出我们的告密者
Call Jury. I'm gonna find out if our rat
到底是不是自己人
is wearing a reaper.
我知道了吉比·奥莱瑞是你的儿子
I know Gib O'Leary was your son.
你应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给中国帮 只能让形势更糟糕
Ratting us out to the Chinese, it only made things worse.
我想要杀死你的 杰克逊 但我决不会告密
I wanted you dead, Jackson. But I'm no rat.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
你想不投票就把我崩了吗?
You gonna gun me down without a vote?
这就是你吗? - 是你背叛了帮派
Is that who you are? - You're the one who betrayed the patch.
杰克! - 你做了什么?
Jackie! - What did you do?
你别想就此脱身! - 嘿 嘿 嘿
You can't walk away from this! - Hey, hey, hey.
特勒终于来联♥系♥了
Teller finally reached out.
不幸的是他错误的认为条件是可以商量的
Unfortunately he made the mistake of thinking the terms were negotiable.
摩西斯送来的
From Moses.
嘿 抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
没事
It's okay.
我没太睡着
I didn't sleep much.
我也没有
Me neither.
你睡了没有 妈妈?
You sleep at all, mama?
是啊 睡了会
Yeah. A bit.
你想要我把那个拿出去吗?
You want me to take that out of here?
不
No.
这就是它该在的地方
It's where it belongs.
谢谢 - 嗯
Thanks. - Hm.
你不饿吗 小子? - 不饿
You're not hungry, buddy? - No.
要来点吐司吗? 来点别的? - 不了
Want some toast? Something else? - No.
不 谢谢
"No, thank you."
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
你们要不都去小屋 带上孩子们
Why don't you all head up to the cabin, bring the boys.
学校怎么办?
Well, what about school?
今天不行
Not today.
亚伯不好过 贾克斯
Abel's struggling, Jax.
午餐盒那个事 - 他会没事的
That thing with the lunchbox - He'll be fine.
不过他课程丢的越多 落后的就越多
It's just that the more time he misses, the more he falls behind.
我觉得那会让他沮丧感更强
I think that's adding to his frustrations.
他才五岁
He's 5 years old.
他要会沮丧也太早了
He shouldn't be frustrated.
我想让他今天跟着我
I want him with me today.
好的
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
泰勒会跟我们在小屋碰头
Tyler's going to meet us at the cabin.
好的
Good.
有鲍比的消息?
Any word on Bobby?
没新消息
Nothing new.
跟你在那儿碰头?
I'll see you up there?
好 我会带他们过去
Yeah, I'll get them there.
我今天需要你跟着我
I'm gonna need you with us today.
鼠弟会呆在这儿 - 好的 伙计
Rat's gonna stay here. - All right, man.
嘿 回头见 - 好的
Hey, see you later. - Okay.
等下再见 好吗?
I'll see you later, all right?
嘿 小子
Hey, buddy.
那么我们今天就不去学校了
So we're not gonna go to school today.
为什么?
Why?
爸爸想要我们去小屋跟着他
Daddy wants us up at the cabin with him.
有其他人死了?
Did someone else die?
没有 宝贝儿
No, baby.
你♥爸♥爸就是想你了 想让你跟着他
Your daddy just misses you. Wants you to be with him.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
你自己选的 亲爱的
You signed up for it, sweetheart.
你想要帮他的儿子
You wanna help his son
你就得按他的方式做
you gotta do it his way.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's bed Until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life In the eye
一切都联♥系♥起来了
It's all gonna come together.
我只需要皮条客那儿弄到的那个电♥话♥
I just need the phone we got from the pimp.
怎么了? 你说过只要你拿到我妈妈的证词
Why? You said August wasn't gonna be a problem
奥格斯那儿就不会有问题
once you had my mother's statement.
我们要对付的不是个守规矩的人
We're not dealing with a guy who follows a rule book.
形势变了 我们只不过得适应
Things change. We're just adapting.
如果你给了他那些视频
If you give him those videos
他会让我的家人难堪 而那会毁掉我们的教会
he'll embarrass my family, and that could destroy our congregation.
我们不会把它给他
We're not gonna give it to him.
我只需要把视频给他看
I just need to show him the video.
让他以为他拿到了筹码
Make him think he's getting the leverage.
发生什么了?
What happened?
你为什么需要更多筹码?
Why do you need more leverage?
你不用知道 - 我想要你告诉我真♥相♥
You don't need to know. - I need you to tell me the truth.
马克斯抓走了我的一个人
Marks grabbed one of my guys.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
这不过是个困难
It's just a setback.
你得要信任我 - 求你了 别再那么说
You need to trust me. - Please, stop saying that.
好吗? 你每次这么做
All right? Every time you do,
有些其他坏事就会发生
something else bad happens.
泰勒来了
Tyler's here.
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
我们没有备用计划
There's no plan B here.
把电♥话♥给我
Get me the phone.
在SUV里
It's in the SUV.
莫特兹
Montez.
好的 来吧
Okay. Come on.
你们几个都快成南部农民了
You guys have gone full redneck.
我们这儿过去墙上有些黑人头
We used to have a couple of black heads on the wall
但我们把他们拿下来了 你懂的? 出于尊敬
but we took them down, you know? Out of respect.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表