So why kill the wife and not Teller?
这我不确定
I'm not sure.
但是艾利被派去护送塔拉
But Eli was assigned to escort Tara.
我猜他是被连带杀害的
My guess is he was collateral damage.
谁是你的线人 韦恩?
Who's your source, Wayne?
有个欠我情的人
Somebody paying me back a favor.
消息可靠
It's reliable Intel.
你应该调查一下 交给那些探员
You should dig in. Hand it off to the detectives.
那个顾问的头衔不是委托给你用来胡闹的
That consulting badge isn't carte Blanche to go rogue.
- 它是用来 - 我懂 我懂
- It's a - I know. I know.
协助调查的
To aid the investigation.
我得知道你跟谁谈过了
I need to know who you're talking to.
要是我想让他继续透露消息
And if I wanna keep him talking
那就不能记录在案
it's gotta be off the record.
暂时的
For now.
没有不尊重的意思
No disrespect.
头儿
Ma'am.
# 好吧 你好好对待你的女人 #
Well, now, you treat your woman right
# 她会如你所料的回来 #
She'll be back like you knew she would
见鬼
Shit.
- 我以为她去买♥♥东西了? - 我也是
- I thought she was shopping? - Me too.
布鲁克? 你在里面吗?
Brooke? Are you in there?
干嘛要锁门?
Why is this door locked?
来了 就一会儿
Coming. One second.
布鲁克
Brooke.
哦 老天 不是吧?
Oh, Christ. Really?
当着孩子的面?
In front of the baby?
他在睡觉
He was sleeping.
而且他好像
And he's like
还是孩子
a baby.
脑子烧了
Bad judgment.
我来吧
I got it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
这事
This was
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
别告诉伽玛
Don't tell Gemma.
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
别让她扯进来
Do not pull her into this.
我没想把她扯进什么事
I'm not pulling her into anything.
就
Just
你就 别把她肚子搞大就行了
Just don't knock her up.
行吗?
Okay?
再见
Bye-bye.
这事最好别给我惹麻烦 贾帅
This better not come back to bite me in the ass, handsome Jack.
拜托 查理 你可以相信我
Come on, Charlie. You can trust me.
卡斯特也是对他的部队这么说的
That's what Custer said to his troops.
卡斯特:历史上一位将领 在小巨角战役中全军覆没
查理
Charlie.
你会像个英雄般出场的
You'll come out looking like a hero.
贾克斯 刚收到切斯特的消息
Jax, just heard from Chester.
皮尔19号♥ 兄弟
Pier 19, bro.
出事了我会通知你的
We'll let you know when it goes down.
我会在这里等着墨西哥人
I'll be here, waiting for the Indians.
很高兴能和我们见面
Thanks for meeting us.
客气
Yeah.
嘿帅哥们 我们这次是友好谈话
Hey, boys. This is a friendly conversation.
所以大家都放松点 好么?
So we can all just relax. Right?
他们只听我的
They'll relax when I tell them to.
- 我知道你和泰勒聊过了 - 没错
- I know you been talking to Tyler. - Yeah.
也稍微提到了些关于你的情况
He had a few things to say about you.
可都不是什么好事
None of them good.
所以我们约你来这
That's why we asked you here.
我们在找几个肤色黝黑且又有胆量的人
We're looking for someone in purple who's actually got some balls.
那些敢和奥格斯·马克斯直面对抗的人
Who ain't afraid to stand up to August Marks.
是么 为什么要那样?
Yeah, and why is that?
林害死了我老婆
Lin had my wife killed.
马克斯却不同意我复仇
Marks won't let me retaliate.
就和他不同意你们去找玛雅帮报仇一样
Same way he won't let your crew pay back the Mayans.
老板就是老板 你能怎么办?
Boss be the boss. What can you do?
我的事我自然要处理
I can handle my shit.
当我去处理的时候 老板可能就会不高兴
When I do, boss ain't gonna like it.
他就会让一九帮来对抗我们
He's gonna try to turn the Niners against us.
我这次来是为找志趣相投的盟友
I'm looking for some like-minded allies.
如果你找到了盟友呢?
And if you find this ally?
我会和他共享胜利的成果
I'd split the spoils of war.
不过首先
But first,
我会把玛雅帮从你们那抢来的武器交还给你
I'd hand back the guns the Mayans took from you.
因为我们知道放在什么地方
Because we know where they are.
海军码头
Navy docks.
10分钟的路程
Ten minutes away.
有胆识
That's bold.
我会如你所愿的
I'll give you all that.
你的线人靠得住么?
Your Intel any good?
当然 大名鼎鼎的查理·波拉斯基
Oh, yeah. Charlie Barosky.
他曾经是条子 现在管理码头一切
Ex-cop, runs the port.
他也是我的大投资方
He's on my payroll.
我们就进去一转身的工夫
We'll be in and out so fast
没人会知道发生过什么
no one will know what happened.
你看起来真有老大的范
And you look like a leader.
好吧
Okay.
那边见
See you there.
好了 我会把你放到联♥系♥人这栏里
Okay. I'm gonna put you on as a contact.
也就是说如果我们要你帮忙去接亚伯放学
Which means that you can pick up Abel from school
你可以去
if we need you to.
我开车技术一流
I'm an excellent driver.
行了 你能在开车时把你的爪子从裤裆掏出来
All right. Just keep your claws out of your pants and on the wheel
我就很开心了
I'll be happy.
不
No.
怎么回事?
What is that?
住手 别这样
Stop it. No.
你不能任意的拿走你想要的东西
You can't just take what you want.
我能拿走我自己的东西
I can take what's mine.
这他妈怎么回事?
What the hell is this?
- 这位是谁? 你的婊♥子♥老板? - 闭嘴
- Who's this? Your whore queen? - Stop it.
- 你♥他♥妈♥嘴巴上茅坑的? - 我是她老子
- This dick a john? - I'm her father.
所有人快忙你们自己的事去
Mind your own business. All of you.
他又在拿我的钱
He's taking my money again.
不 那都是你欠我的 小贱♥人♥
No. You're paying me back, lying slut.
你♥他♥妈♥的钱包呢?
Where's your wallet?
滚出这里
Get out of here.
伽玛 伽玛!
Gemma. Gemma!
老爸住手
No. Daddy.
快住手 老爸
No. Stop. Daddy. All right.
- 住手 住手 - 你♥他♥妈♥的打女人
Okay. Okay. Hitting women.
好了好了 大家放松点
All right, all right. Easy.
- 宝贝你没事吧? - 我没事
- Baby, you okay? - I'm all right.
老爸
Daddy.
你没事吧? 我很抱歉
Are you okay? I'm sorry.
哦老天
Oh, Christ.
老爸真对不起
I'm sorry, Daddy.
- 闭嘴 - 对不起
- Shut up. - I'm sorry.
你不应该去那边的
Yeah. You don't need to be in there.
好了 给你来点喝的吧
Here we go. Let's get you something to drink.
你受伤了奶奶
You're hurt, Grandma.
我没事呢 没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
她老爸怎么了?
What happened to her daddy?
他呢
He
他做了一件坏事
He did a bad thing.
那我老爸有没有做坏事?
Does my daddy do bad things?
当然没有
No.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表