没错 他刚刚10分钟前来电 说安排见面
Yeah, he just called 10 minutes ago, set the meet.
就他和奇博斯两人来
Him and Chibs.
兄弟 我是你的话就把所有兄弟都带上
I would bring everybody you got, man.
因为你得带一只军队过去
Because you gonna need an army.
祖斯 是伽玛和昂瑟
Juice. It's Gemma and Unser.
快点
Come on.
- 哦老天 - 他看见我了
- Oh, Christ. - He saw me.
是中国佬
The Chinese.
黛奥莎肯定是他们干的
They did this. Diosa.
他直接进来了 我没有办法
He came into the room. I had no choice.
哦 神啊帮帮我们吧
Oh, God, help us.
我靠
Oh.
你干了什么啊?
What did you do?
那事是我们干的伽玛
We did this, Gem.
这肯定是林的某个手下
It's gotta be one of Lin's guys.
他身上有一串总钥匙 祖斯
He's got a set a master keys, Juice.
他不是什么匪徒 他是这儿上班的
He's not a gangster, he works here.
房♥费只是预付到昨天为止
The room was only paid through yesterday.
他或许认为你已经退房♥了
He probably thought you checked out.
天啊
God.
为什么他要害怕中国人 伽玛?
Why is he scared of the Chinese, Gem?
还有那句"我们干的" 是什么意思?
And what did he mean, "We did this"?
告诉我真♥相♥
The truth.
中国佬杀死了塔拉
Chinese killed Tara.
黛奥莎的事肯定也是他们干的
They had to be the ones that attacked Diosa.
哦我的天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
你怎么知道… ?
How do you know--?
那晚我见到他们离开的
I saw them leaving the house that night.
- 你看见了谁? - 这不重要
- Who did you see? - Doesn't matter.
我去下前台那边
I'll go down to the office.
得把这个房♥间多顶几天
Rent the room for a couple more days.
争取把这里清理干净
Try and clean some of this up.
天黑就把尸体弄出去
Get the body out after dark.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不必
Yeah.
这样做你没意见吧?
You okay to do this?
只能这么办了
Gotta be done.
我们走吧
Let's go.
谢了
Thank you.
- 你好我是贾瑞 - 嘿是我昂瑟
- This is Jarry. - Hey, it's Unser.
黛奥莎那边是中国人干的 亨利·林的手下
It was the Chinese that hit Diosa. Henry Lin's crew.
- 理由呢? - 报复
- Why'? - Retaliation.
混乱之子被告知是他们杀了塔拉
Club is convinced that they killed Tara.
于是贾克斯抢了林的一批军♥火♥ 还血债血偿
Jax took out one of Lin's gun shipments. Blood for blood.
- 韦恩你是怎么知道的? - 可靠的线报
- How do you know that, Wayne? - Reliable source.
马上联♥系♥斯托克顿和奥克兰的当地警局
Reach out to Stockton and Oakland P.D.
告诉他们紧盯着亨利·林和他的同伙
Have them put a tail out on Henry Lin and his known associates.
我预感在斯托克顿港口有大事要发生
I think something is gonna go down at Stockton Port.
我得找到是谁告诉…
I gotta know who told...
不你没必要 照做就行了
No, you don't. Just do it.
否则我们就得准备大量的装尸袋了
Before we're zipping up more body bags.
靠墙站好
Get against the wall.
快点过去靠墙站好
Let's go, against the wall, now. Let's go, let's go, against the wall.
跪下
On your knees.
这他妈怎么回事 亨利?
What the hell is this, Henry?
我的海♥洛♥因♥在哪?
Where's my heroin?
在仓库里
In the warehouse.
动手
Do it.
我♥操♥
Bitch.
里面没人
All clear.
我们只是来寻求和平 亨利
It's a peace offering, Henry.
少了一块
You're one short.
马克斯给了1公斤毒品给玛雅帮
Marks gave a kilo to the Niners.
他正在让我们相互残杀 我不想在继续下去了
He's calling all the shots, man. I'm done with this war.
是吗? 我正在杀戮中被草着呢!!
Yeah? Well, I am neck deep in it!
对你们的一切都是马♥克♥思♥下令干的
Marks ordered all those hits on you, man.
我们没的选
We had no choice.
拜托 那个人已经疯了
Come on. The guy's out of control.
他会把我们所有人都灭掉
He's gonna swallow all of us up.
听我说兄弟 我们是做了错误的选择
Look, man, we made the wrong choice.
我现在明白了
I get that now.
那些我明白 但现在我们可以帮你扳倒马♥克♥思♥
I get that, but we can help you bring down Marks.
我已经拉拢了泰勒和一九帮
I got Tyler and the Niners in my corner.
你从头到尾一直都在对我撒谎
You have been lying to me this whole time.
你凭什么让我还相信你?
Why the hell should I believe you now?
把我们带走
Take us with you, man.
把我们带过去 一起坐下和阿尔瓦雷斯谈谈
Take us with you. We'll sit down with you and Alvarez.
想个办法怎么扳倒那黑鬼
Figure out how a way to bring down black.
如果我们在撒谎 直接毙了我们
If we're lying, kill both of us.
拜托了兄弟
Come on, man.
你和帕迪拉在哪碰面?
Where do you stand with Padilla?
他之后还没在黛奥莎出现过
He never showed up at Diosa.
我没见到那个白♥痴♥好几天了
I ain't seen that fool in days.
会不会是尼罗在撒谎 为了保护他孩子?
Think Nero's lying to protect his kid?
我也不知道
I don't know.
把他们带走
Take them.
- 轻点轻点 - 就这样
- Easy, easy. - All right.
从车里出来 把手放在头上
Exit the vehicle. Hands above your head.
统统出来! 马上!
Out of the cars! Out of the cars, now!
统统从车里出来! 快点!
Out of the cars, let's go!
- 跪下 快点! - 跪到地上
- On your knees, now! - Down on the ground.
- 马上照做 - 你 跪下
- Do it now. - You, down.
把所有人铐在围栏上
Zip them to the fence.
除了这个
Except him.
快点过去 面朝围栏
Move them. Up against the fence. Let's go.
- 快过去 - 这边停下 别动
- Go, move it, move it! - Stay there. Don't move.
- 不能把他们丢这 - 我知道
- They can't drop here. - I know.
我们会处理好他们的
We'll get rid of them.
- 你♥他♥妈♥的玩我呢 - 趴下
- You gotta be shitting me. - Get down.
- 快点 走 - 快点
- Move it. Keep walking. - Let's go.
特勒你知不知道你犯了多大的错误!
You have no idea what a big mistake this is, Teller!
绝对没有你杀了我老婆错的厉害
Not as big a mistake as you killing my wife!
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么呢?
What the hell are you talking about?
这事我也不想来的那么快 亨利
This isn't the way I wanted to do this, Henry.
我本来想更慢慢的来 更周密的来
I wanted it to be much slower, much smarter.
但这一步最终免不了
But this is gonna have to do.
你这个傻子特勒
You're an idiot, Teller.
我和你老婆发生的事毫无关系
I had nothing to do with what happened with your old lady.
是我让尼罗去告诉你把你的整个部队带过来
I was the one who advised Nero to tell you to bring a whole army.
你将眼睁睁的看着我的兄弟
Now, you're gonna watch as my guys
怎么摧毁你整个帮派
rip apart your entire crew.
我要抹灭你和你帮派留下的所有的印记 亨利
I'm gonna wipe out every trace of you and your organization, Henry.
你完了 你只是奥克兰的一段肮脏历史
You're done. Just a dirty Oakland memory.
不过首先 我们来一对一
But first, it's you and me.
- 我们没有太多时间 - 我知道
- We don't have time for this. - I know.
- 是我 - 你是不是在港口?
- Aye. - Are you at the port?
- 怎么了? - 斯托克顿的警局正盯着林
- Why? - Stockton P.D. is tailing Lin.
他们把特警队和地方警力都调过来了
They called in SWAT and the sheriffs.
你们得快点离开那里
You gotta get the hell out of there.
我的老天 真条子们要来这边了
Mother of Christ. Real cops are on their way.
我去告诉波拉斯基的手下
I'll tell Barosky's guy.
她的名字叫塔拉
Her name is Tara.
快喊出来! 塔拉!
Say it! Tara!
贾克斯 贾瑞打来电♥话♥
Jackie, Jackie, Jackie. Jarry called.
条子们正盯着林 特警队已经过来了
The cops have been tailing Lin. SWAT team is on its way.
我们得快点撤
We gotta go.
把你的家伙给我
Come on. Give me your piece.
他们说不定也盯着我们
They could have eyes on us.
- 快动手! - 贾克斯 别这样!
- Do it! - Jackie, no!
- 把他们和毒品丢一起 - 拜托了
- Leave them with the heroin. - Please.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表