That's how I look him in the eyes.
我能跟他谈起塔拉
That's how I talk to him about Tara.
因为我知道这看起来很自私
Because I know as selfish as it seems,
但让他远离真♥相♥
keeping our truth away
是正确的做法
from him is the right thing to do.
你懂吗?
Understand?
嗯
Yeah.
我不知道你做了什么让贾克斯想杀你
I don't know what you did or why Jax wants you dead
我最好还是不知道吧
it's probably better I don't know
但你帮了我
but you helped me.
你告诉了我有用的真♥相♥
You gave me a truth that works
所以我会帮你
so I'm gonna help you.
好的
Okay.
那你再多坚持几天
So, you just keep it together a few more days.
别再和瘾君子聊了
Stop chatting up the junkie.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thanks. - Sure.
她很想你
She misses you.
伽玛
Gemma.
哦 是吗? 她跟你说的?
Oh, yeah? She tell you that?
不 她根本没跟我说一个字
No. She hardly says a word to me.
但每次有车开进汽修厂 她都抬起头
But every time a car pulls into TM, the way she looks up with a
抱着一丝希望 我知道她心里希望是你
little bit of hope... I know she's wishing it was you.
嘿
Hey.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
Good to see you, mano.
很高兴你回来
I'm glad you're out.
我也是
Me, too.
可以谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
嗯
Yeah.
塔拉的事我真的很遗憾 贾克斯
I'm really sorry about Tara, Jax.
我 我知道 我说什么都帮不上忙
I-I know there's nothing that I can, uh, say that'll help.
但你可以告诉我你需要什么
But you just let me know if there's anything I can do.
我很感谢
I appreciate that.
你有任何关联的线索吗?
You got any intel on, uh, who might've been involved?
警♥察♥那边没消息
Nothing from the sheriffs.
你知道我一直在和中国帮
You know I've been sitting down with the Chinese
和玛雅帮谈
and the Mayans.
我听说了
I heard.
我只是想避免我在奥克兰的底盘
I'm just trying to figure out a way to avoid having my hood
变成战区
in Oaktown turning into some kind of combat zone.
我明白
I get that.
林和阿尔瓦雷斯 呃
Lin and Alvarez, uh,
他们想我代他们向你转达慰问
they wanted me to extend their condolences.
还有想让你知道 墨西哥人和中国人
And to let you know... brown and yellow had nothing to do with
没干对不起你家庭的事
this tragedy that's hit your familia.
那敢情好
That's good to know.
我想也许 在事情谈妥之前
I think maybe, until we're certain how all this plays out,
我该在这里经营黛奥莎
I should handle Diosa here.
你专心管柯莱特那边吧
You focus on Colette's place.
避免影响生意的潜在矛盾
Keeps potential conflicts out of our business.
好的
Okay.
好 说的有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
听着 也许等几天你安定下来了
Listen, once you're settled in, maybe in a few days, we should
我们得跟林和阿尔瓦雷斯谈谈
sit down with Lin and Alvarez,
看看能做些什么
see what can be done.
我不想等
I don't want to wait.
我们现在去吧
Let's do it now.
真的?
Yeah?
好 好吧
All r... All right.
我去安排
I'm gonna set it up.
昂瑟先生
Mr. Unser.
地方检察官泰恩·帕特逊
District Attorney Thyne Patterson.
有什么能帮到你呢?
What can I do for you?
- 你记得我吗? - 记得
- Do you remember me? - Yeah.
我们在 呃
We worked the, uh,
多年前卡希尔仓库谋杀案调查里合作过
Cahill Warehouse murder a bunch of years back.
你当时是 呃 地区检察官
You were, uh... ADA then.
好记性
Good memory.
偶尔吧
Sometimes.
如果你在找帮派的人 恐怕现在没人在呢
There ain't nobody here right now, if you're looking for the club.
我其实是来找你的
I'm actually here to see you.
哦 是吗? 为什么呢?
Oh, yeah? And why's that?
我知道你和塔拉走得很近
I know that you and Tara were close.
我已经给警♥察♥录了口供了
I already gave my statement to the sheriffs.
如果我想知道更多呢?
What if I wanted more?
我知道你和混乱之子有很长的历史
I know you've had a long history with the Sons of Anarchy.
为了称职无论你做了什么 都起作用了
Whatever you did here to manage the embassy, it worked.
而且是长♥期♥来说
For a long time.
那是老旧历史了
That's ancient history.
艾茜娅·贾瑞
Althea Jarry.
她明天就职警长
She's taking over the sheriff's office tomorrow.
她来接替艾利·罗斯福的
She's replacing Eli Roosevelt.
她和斯托克顿的有组织犯罪调查小组干了六年
She spent six years with the organized crime unit in Stockton.
我想她很适合来查敏和玛拉达任职
I think she's a good fit for Charming and Morada, but she's a
但她有点跟不上本地情况
little out of the loop on the local lore.
她也许能从你的历史课里学到东西
She could benefit from your history lessons.
你到底要让我♥干♥什么呢?
What exactly... are you asking me?
帮她应付帮派
To help her with the MC.
塔拉的事情和奥克兰酝酿中的战争
After Tara and the war that's brewing in Oakland,
我们都知道将会有腥风血雨
we both know it's gonna get pretty bloody.
我可以让你当顾问
I can make you a consultant.
呃 我很感谢你给我的提议
Uh, I appreciate the offer, yeah.
但恐怕我的警♥察♥本领已经日久生疏了
But I'm afraid my badge and gun days got flushed away a long time ago.
遗憾不是你的风格
Pity doesn't suit you.
在这里发生过的事情是错的
What happened here was wrong.
塔拉不应该有这个下场
Tara deserved better.
我明天会给贾瑞警官提个醒
I'll brief Sheriff Jarry tomorrow.
说我和你谈过了
I'll mention that we talked.
尼罗转达了你的问候
Nero expressed your condolences.
很感谢
Appreciate that.
失去家人是可怕的事情
Awful thing, losing family.
嗯
Yeah.
好的 我们来看看需要做什么
Okay, so let's figure out what we have to do, keeps
让大家有好日子过
everyone moving forward.
以牙还牙 以眼还眼 我们都知道是必须的
Pushing back on turf, blood for blood, we all know why we have
但我们也知道这对生意影响有多大
to do it, but we also know how much it hurts business.
那会引来ATF 反帮派部队
You throw in the heat from the ATF, gang task force...
我们最后会两败俱伤
we're just gonna end up just choking each other out.
没有赢家
No one wins.
我们得先动脑再动手 哼?
We have to be smarter than a loaded gun, eh?
我知道我们把军♥火♥生意交给马克斯
I know us handing off the gun trade to Marks
会打破势力平衡
upset the balance.
很难解释 那是陈年破事
It's hard to explain... it was historical shit.
我当时过于集中精力远离IRA
I was so focused on moving us away from the IRA,
我没有顾忌后果
I didn't give a shit about blowback.
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
不管好坏 我跟波拉斯基有联♥系♥
For better or worse, I got a relationship with Barosky.
要是你们的人在港口不小心得罪了他
You guys bump up against him at the port,
我可以帮忙
I can help.
或者 至少 我可以睁一只眼闭一只眼
Or, at the very least, I got no trouble looking the other way.
我们还跟康纳·麦尔隆有交道
We got tight with Connor Malone,
他是爱尔兰人派来这里的接头人
he's the boots on the ground here for the Irish.
交给黑人的生意我不能要回来
I can't take back any of the business we gave to black, but I
但我可以给你们爱尔兰人军♥火♥的其他渠道
can get you access to the Irish guns you currently don't have.
至少你们可以扩大生意
At the very least you can increase your business
到三和以外的地区
to your customers outside of Sanwa.
这是个新开始
It's a start.
萨门克罗今晚会在我们新的成人娱乐场地
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表