谢谢了
I appreciate that.
我听说你们又从马克斯
I hear you got another package from Marks
和他的黑衣特工那儿收到货了
and his black ops.
是
Yep.
而且那将会是最后一个
And it's gonna be the last one.
我需要你安排跟奥格斯会面
I need you to set up a meet with August.
他或者是摩西斯 无所谓
Him or Moses, doesn't matter.
我会把牧师的尸体和筹码交给他
I'll give him the pastor's body and leverage
那会证明那对母子没法伤到他
that will prove that the mom and son can't touch him.
我们已经尝试过了
We've tried that already.
我拿到了关于那个牧师变♥态♥怪癖的影像了
I got video footage of the pastor's deviant kink habit.
里面他进入全性♥奴♥模式
Him in full slave mode,
屁♥股♥被未成年男孩搞起来了
taking it up the ass by underage boys.
哦 不错啊 哈?
Oh, nice, huh?
怎么回事?
What the hell?
用撬胎棒打我的脑袋 然后走了
Hit me in the head with a tire iron, took off.
见鬼
Shit.
你安排会面
You set that meet.
靠边停
Pull over.
陪着他
Stay with him.
靠边! 快!
Pull over! Now!
啊! - 嘿!
Ah! - Hey!
下一枪就是你脑袋! 靠边!
Next one's in your head! Pull over!
出去 出去! 出去!
Get out. Get out! Get out!
下车来 下车去
Get out of the car. Get out of the car.
你个小呆鸟!
You stupid little shit!
那算是为什么?
What was that about?!
瞧 我不能坐等我们被你们害死
Look, I can't sit back and just let you get us killed.
那 怎么了 你要逃跑?
So, what, you run away?
瞧 我会去找马克斯
Look, I was gonna find Marks
然后把我代替我妈妈交给他
and offer him me instead of my mother.
你完全没概念发生了什么
You have no idea what is going on here.
马克斯是谁
Who Marks is.
他会把你的嘴撬开 查出你妈妈在哪
He'd break you, find out where you mother is
然后往你脑袋上来一枪!
and put a bullet in your head!
我不在乎 我得了结这一切
I do not care. I have to end this.
那就是我们要做的!
That's what we're gonna do!
我明白 你不信任我 嘿 瞧
I get it, you don't trust me. Hey, look.
我不怪罪你发生的一切
The shit that's gone down, I don't blame you.
但你逞英雄会让形势变糟糕
But you going cowboy is gonna make things worse.
害我们都被杀掉
Get all of us killed.
嘿 那包括你的母亲 你明白吗?
Hey, and that includes your mother. You understand that?
我来 头儿
I got it, boss.
下次 我会给你脸上来一枪
Next time, I'll put a bullet in your face.
好了
All right.
带他回小屋 让莫特兹看住他
Get him back to the cabin. Have Montez lock him down.
奇博斯 找到那个电♥话♥
Chibs, find that phone.
你没事吗? - 是的
You okay? - Yeah.
拿到了
Got it.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你们要走?
You headed out?
什么都绕不过你 头儿
Nothing gets past you, chief.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
私下里
Privately.
关于祖斯的
About Juice.
祖斯交代了一个名字 克里斯·邓
Juice gave up a name. Chris Dun.
一个杀了塔拉和艾利的中国帮的人
One of the Chinese that killed Tara and Eli.
他为什么那么做? - 他在做交易
Why would he do that? - He's making a deal.
想要在牢里得到保护
Trying to get protection in Stockton.
贾克斯知道吗?
Does Jax know?
你的孩子是这一切的幕后
Your boy's calling all the shots.
让祖斯接近亨利·林
Getting Juice next to Henry Lin.
来个终极复仇
Gonna finish the payback.
那跟我有什么关系?
What's that got to do with me?
贾瑞会找你证实他的名字
Jarry's gonna come to you to corroborate his name.
让你认出克里斯·邓的脸部照片
Have you ID Chris Dun's mug shots.
我看过所有脸部照片了
I looked through all those mug shot books.
我不认识任何人
I don't recognize anyone.
相信我
Trust me,
我最不想让祖斯做的就是帮派的脏活了
the last thing I want is Juice doing the club's bloody work.
我只是来给你提个醒
I'm just here giving you a heads-up.
地检会逼你配合的
The DA is gonna press you for cooperation.
你全听到了?
Did you hear all that?
我听到了
I did.
卑鄙小人
Sneaky Pete.
你是要说什么还是就盯着我的奶♥子♥看
You gonna say something or just stare at my tits?
贾克斯会需要你指认邓
Jax is gonna need you to identify Dun.
那么昂瑟是对的
So Unser's right.
你们是在安排祖斯 - 你不需要
You are setting up Juice... - You don't need to...
嘿 你准备要去? - 出去
Hey, are you ready to go...? - Get out.
我正想问问… - 回孩子房♥间去
I was asking... - Go back to the kids' room.
我会告诉你什么时候出发
I'll tell you when to come out.
走吧 亲爱的
Go ahead, sweetheart.
你不需要知道关于祖斯的细节
You don't need details about Juice.
只要明白它对帮会有帮助
Just know it's to help the club.
去找警长 把那个中国人认出来
Go to the sheriff, ID the Chinese guy from the party.
好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
别相信那种神话
Don't buy into the myth.
一入帮派就得把女人弃如敝履
That to wear the patch, you gotta treat women like shit.
因为当你想要找一个好老婆的时候
Because when it comes to finding a good old lady
你会得不到你想要的 鼠哥
you don't get what you want, Rat.
你会自食其果
You get what you are.
别做混球
Don't be a dick.
我们没事吧?
We okay here?
没事
Yeah.
我需要搭车进城区
I'm gonna need a ride into town.
需要造访一下我们的苏格兰性癖的警长
Gotta pay a visit to our Scot-sucking sheriff.
出去一下 检查库存
Out of nines. Check storage.
塔利给的 为了袭击中国帮的
From Tully, for the hit on the chink.
什么时候动手?
When is it going down?
很快 我会让你知道
Soon. I'll let you know.
你最好在我的黑朋友回来之前先藏起来
You might wanna hide that before my black friend gets back.
你没有口袋
You ain't got any pockets.
呵
Heh.
我上次就看过了这些
I looked through these the last time.
我不认识任何人
I don't recognize anyone.
我知道 他们大部分人不是进监狱就是死了
I know. Most of them are in jail or dead.
你也不知道这个 是吗?
Wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
我开修理厂的
I run a garage.
不参与亚洲黑帮的起起落落
I'm not privy to the rise and fall of Asian thugs.
那这个黑帮分子呢?
What about this thug?
认出他了?
Recognize him?
是的
Yes.
我那晚看见他离开贾克斯和塔拉的房♥子了
I saw him leaving Jax and Tara's house that night.
你确定吗?
You sure?
是的
Yes.
我们了事了?
We done?
你有没有把你看见的东西
Did you ever share what you saw
告诉胡汉·卡洛斯·奥提茨?
with Juan Carlos Ortiz?
没有 怎么了?
No. Why?
他声称知道许多关于诺尔斯医生
He claims to know an awful lot about the murders of Dr. Knowles
和艾利·罗斯福谋杀案的事
and Eli Roosevelt.
那跟我有什么关系?
What does that got to do with me?
我不知道 我还希望你能给点提示
I don't know, I was hoping you could shed some light.
他也认出了邓
He identified Dun also.
他利用这信息做了个交易
He used the information to make a deal.
我只想努力把线索联♥系♥起来
I'm just trying to connect the dots here.
好吧 我猜你和你的线索
Well, I guess you and your dots
恐怕得去问祖斯了
will have to ask Juice.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表