You need something else?
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
就一会儿
Just a minute.
搞定她 跟我们在波拉斯基那儿碰头
Handle this. Meet us at Barosky's.
- 让奎因跟你一起来 - 好的
- Have Quinn ride with you. - Okay.
所以今早那个电♥话♥就是关于黛奥莎的
So that phone call this morning was about Diosa.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
我们跟那个没关系
We had nothing to do with that.
所以有人突发奇想冲进玛拉达杀了十六个人?
So someone just arbitrarily floated into Morada and murdered 16 people?
就是次随意的袭击?
Just a random act of violence?
是吧
Yeah.
我们正是去确保这不会再发生
And we're gonna make sure it doesn't happen again.
需要你低调处理
Just need you to lay low on this.
你开玩笑?
Are you serious?
这可不是简单的停车场犯罪或是入室抢劫
This isn't a parking violation or a B&E.
检察官 探员 都会盯着这事儿
The DA, the feds, they are all over this.
我以为我们有共识了
I thought we had an understanding.
你想要什么? 多给点钱?
What do you want? More cash?
你知道我为什么收那个钱吗?
Do you know why I take the money?
知道 因为那是钱
Yeah. Because it's money.
为了更有效的做我的工作 我得跟坏人合作
In order to do my job effectively, I have to work with the bad guys.
我们成为一条绳子上的蚂蚱
You're not going away, I'm not going away.
我收钱 你觉得安全 这建立了信任
I take your cash, you feel safe. It builds trust.
是我的加班费
Pays for my overtime.
那昨晚怎么说? 也是为了建立信任?
What about last night? Was that you building trust?
我不知道
I don't know.
对你说算什么?
What was it for you?
瞧…
Look…
我什么都不能告诉你 你懂的
I can't give you anything, you know that.
但我也不想你被这件事伤害到
But I don't want you hurt by this either.
我会跟贾克斯谈的
I'll talk to Jax.
不管我们进展如何
Wherever we land on this,
没准我们可以给你提供些信息
maybe we can throw something your way.
让你有个交代
Give you a win.
不能再死人了
No more dead bodies.
保证
Promise.
好的
Okay.
我没法低调 菲利普 我必须得介入
I can't lay low on this, Filip. I have to dig in.
好 好的 我明白
Aye, okay, I get it.
我得走了
I gotta go.
注意安全
Be safe.
好
Aye.
玛拉达大屠♥杀♥
见鬼
Shit.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 谢谢你过来
Hey, thanks for coming.
- 分开他们 - 好啦 住手 你们几个
- Break this shit up. - All right, come on, you guys.
- 立刻 - 来 来 住手
- Now. - Come on, come on, come on.
你一直在骗我 伙计
You've been lying to me, man.
一直以来 当面撒谎
The whole time. To my face.
你当着我的面
You looked me in the eye
告诉我你跟林出的事没有任何关系
and you said you had nothing to do with what was happening to Lin.
同时 你偷了他的枪 袭击他的店
Meanwhile, you stealing his guns, you're hitting his shops.
而那就是为什么
And that's why all of our girls
我们的姑娘都被塞进该死的裹尸袋里!
are getting stuffed into goddamn bags right now!
所有人!
All of them!
现在他要杀了我
And now he's looking to kill me.
因为我为你作了保
Because I vouched for you.
因为我信任了你
I believed in you.
他拿我儿子来威胁
He's threatened my boy.
这是他给我的东西
This is what he gives me.
我的血 那也会溅到你们身上
My blood. That's gonna fall on you too.
中国人杀了塔拉
Chinese killed Tara.
你没有证据 你没有
You don't know that. You don't--
伽玛那天晚上看到他两个手下离开我的屋子
Gemma saw two of his guys leaving my house that night.
她在派对上认出其中一个
She ID'd one of them at the party.
是林
Lin.
对我的老婆痛下杀手
ordered the hit on my wife.
老天
Jesus Christ.
你说的对 我一直在骗你
You're right. I've been lying to you.
我对报复打击到你和你家人感到很抱歉
And I'm sorry the blowback of this hit you and your family.
但我要做翻林
But I am gonna destroy Lin.
没人能阻止我
And nothing's gonna stop me from doing that.
我不想失去你这个合伙人或者朋友
I don't wanna lose you as a partner or a friend.
但你得决定你会站在哪一边
But you're gonna have to decide what side of this fight you wanna land on.
哪一边
Side of the fight.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
我已经厌倦了战争
I'm tired of the fight.
好吧
Okay.
我厌倦了
I'm tired.
所以有人给林放水
So somebody gave up the location of our guns
供出了我们放枪的地点
to Lin.
你和你的手下 帮派之外 就只有你们知道
You and your guys, you're the only ones who knew, outside the club.
港口的保安白天看着
Port patrol watches it during the day.
晚上我派一个人守着
I got one guy on it at night.
你信任那个人吗?
You trust that guy?
大概就像你信任我一样
About as much as you trust me.
那我们最好去跟他谈谈
Then we better go talk to him.
戴斯蒙德·赫利根
Desmond Hurligan.
在墨塞有家典当行 白天开店
Got a pawn shop down on Mercer. Day job.
晚上卖♥♥警♥察♥偷来的东西
Sells the shit the cops steal at night.
啊 斯托克顿最好的吗 哼?
Ah. Stockton's finest, huh?
我会告诉奇博斯的
I'll let Chibs know.
耶 来吧 来吧
Yeah, come on. Come on.
你认为对你家人最好的事 我知道你必须去做
I know you gotta do what you think is best for your family.
但你决定要怎么干的时候
But when you decide where you land on all this
我希望你给我提个醒
I'd appreciate a heads-up.
谢谢
Thank you.
我跟贾克斯说了我爸情况转坏了
Look, I told Jax my dad took a turn for the worse.
他要人保护我才让我走
He won't let me go unless I have protection.
我现在不能去俄勒冈
I can't head up to Oregon now.
你就一直跟着我 知道我送祖斯出圣华金
Just stay with me until I get Juice out of San Joa.
你开车跟着 他要垮掉了 韦恩
Follow in your truck. He's cracking, Wayne.
- 他今天就得离开那里 - 嘿 是亚伯
- He's gotta get out of there today. - Hey, it's Abel.
亚伯? 什么?
Abel? What?
嘿 嗨
Hey, hi.
发生什么事啦 小弟?
What's going on, buddy?
我不会让任何人伤害他的 我要保护他
Not gonna let anybody hurt him. I take care of him.
哦 不 宝贝 没人要伤害他呀
Oh, no, baby. Nobody's gonna hurt anyone.
大家总是受伤
People always get hurt.
没有 宝贝
No, sweetheart.
我要回家
I wanna go home.
好的 宝贝 我们很快就能回家了 我保证
Okay, babe. We're gonna go home really soon. I promise.
马上!我不喜欢这里!
Now! I don't like it here!
- 马上!- 亚伯
- Now! - Abel.
老天
Christ.
对不起 对不起 汤米
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Tommy.
来 过来 把那个给我
Here. Come here. Give me that.
过来
Come here.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
嘿 德斯 最近好吗?
Hey, Des, how you doing?
嘿 查理 很高兴见到你
Hey, Charlie, good to see you.
生意好吗?
How's business?
起起落落 你懂的
Up and down, you know that.
这是我一个伙伴 贾克斯·特勒
This is an associate of mine, Jax Teller.
我们看守着他在仓库里的货
We keep an eye on his merchandise at the warehouse.
好的 有什么问题吗?
Okay. ls there a problem?
嗯 恐怕是的
Yeah, I'm afraid so.
你该看好的仓库昨晚被劫了
Warehouse that you were supposed to be watching got jacked last night.
我的货全丢了 我的人死了一个
I lost all my shit. One my crew got killed.
哦 靠 嘿 那不是我当值的时候发生的
Oh, shit. Hey, didn't happen on my patrol.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表