不是我们干的亨利
It wasn't us, Henry.
我们一早去见了奥格斯
We met with August this morning.
之后我们一直待在我们爱情大♥片♥影棚里
We've been at the porn warehouse since then.
那一定就是爱尔兰佬干的了
Then it must've been the goddamn Irish.
或许马克斯也不得不干涉其中
Maybe Marks has them on a string, too.
不不不 爱尔兰佬才懒得鸟本地的买♥♥卖♥♥
No, no. Ira don't give a shit about local buys.
而且他们不爽黑鬼 虽然不得不做买♥♥卖♥♥
And they hate the fact they're working with black.
所以那不可能是科纳干的
So, it wasn't Connor.
听我说 我让我的印第安山堂口在追查此事
Look, I put my Indian Hills charter on it.
他们对塞尔玛比较熟 他们会找出原因的
They know Selma. They're gonna dig in.
我会找出是谁干的
I'll find out who did it.
那好 限你在明天中午之前
All right, you have until noon tomorrow.
如果到那个时候我还没任何消息 我对天发誓
If I don't have something by then, I swear to God...
- 我明白! - 不 你特么不明白!
- I get it. - No, you don't!
我受够了黑鬼的各种条条框框
I am done playing by nigger rules.
我要我的人 我的枪还有我的海♥洛♥因♥!
I want my men, my guns and my heroin.
贾克斯我今天把话先说明白了
Let me be very clear, Jackson.
如果那些东西没回来
If that does not happen,
战争可不会在斯托克顿和奥克兰的边界上止步
the violence will not stop at the Stockton/Oakland borders.
战火会烧到查敏 我会把梅柏里变成一片血海
It will come to Charming. I will turn Mayberry into a goddamn killing field.
哦你好 兄弟 快进来
Oh, hey, man. Come on in.
- 嘿 - 你好吗?
- Hey. - How you doing?
嘿
Hey.
你们要不要来一发?
You guys want a hit?
不不 我们很好
Nah, nah. We're good.
这是补偿卡车的
For the truck.
多谢了
Yeah, thanks for that.
谢了
Thanks.
就你们两个爽着呢?
You guys partying all alone?
是的 今晚就我们俩
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. It's just us tonight.
是嘛?
Yeah?
那很好
Yeah. That's good.
布置一下
Set it.
这样行不?
Good?
很好
It's good.
你好 我是鲍比·门逊
Yeah, it's Bobby Munson.
告诉林我们找到了抢他货的人
Tell Lin we found the crew that hit his delivery.
是的 非常肯定
Yeah. Very solid.
白人 在塞尔玛城外
White. Out of Selma.
对 我有地址
Yeah, I got an address.
你随时都可以过去
Well, you can come out whenever you want.
这地方尸体快埋不下了
We are running out of room out here.
我知道能埋尸体的地方都能出本书呢
I know a thousand places to bury bodies.
当然你可以
Of course you do.
吉比快开门 是我
Hey, Gibby, open up. It's me.
我的天
God...
吉比!
Gibby!
吉比
Gibby!
吉比
Gibby...
很高兴看你回来 宝贝
So glad you're here, baby.
嘿 晚安
Hey. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表