我以为只能是帮派复仇
I thought it could only be gang retaliation.
一个教训
A message.
我错了
I was wrong.
这是我的错误 我一个人的
That mistake is mine and mine alone.
发生的一切都是那个错误的结果
Everything that happened as a result of that mistake.
死的每个人 被毁掉的每段关系
Every body that dropped, every relationship that was torched.
维斯特 裘瑞 鲍比
West, Jury, Bobby.
危害到帮派的一切都是我的错误
Everything that jeopardized this club was my fault.
杰克 - 奇博斯
Jackie - Chibs.
我会跟帕克和另一位老总坐谈
I'm gonna sit down with Packer and the other presidents.
澄清裘瑞的事
Come clean about Jury.
然后我们跟泰勒 爱尔兰人和玛雅帮坐下来谈
Then we sit down with Tyler, the Irish and the Mayans
讨论枪♥支♥和地盘的分配
we discuss guns and territories.
我无法改变已经发生的事情
I can't do anything to change what's happened
但我会竭尽全力去补救
but I'm gonna make damn sure I do everything I can to make it right.
我现在不想再说什么
I can't talk about any of this right now,
希望你们能给我点时间思考
and I'd appreciate some time to think.
我建议你们也是
I suggest you do the same.
我们明天再回这儿
We'll meet back here tomorrow.
我很抱歉生我的家庭给我选择的另一个家
I'm sorry that the family I was given has created so much chaos
带来这么多混乱
in the family I've chosen.
我希望你们都知道我非常爱你们
I hope you know I love you all very much.
有伽玛的消息吗?
Heard anything from Gemma?
知道她去哪了吗?
Any idea where she went?
不
No.
她不回来了 是吗 韦恩?
She's not coming back, is she, Wayne?
晚安 温迪 - 哦… 晚安
Good night, Wendy. - Oh… Good night.
嗯 你想跟你弟弟吻别吗?
Mm. You wanna kiss your brother?
嗯 我一会儿就来哄你入睡 好吗 伙计?
Mm. I'll be in in a minute to tuck you in, okay,buddy?
去吧 去睡
Go on, go ahead.
我爱你 我的兄弟
I love you, my brother.
我爱你
I love you.
我真的爱你 兄弟 真的
I really love you, brother. I really do.
我也爱你 伙计 - 好的
Love you too, man. - Okay.
好的
All right.
好的 来吧
Okay, come on.
坐吧
Sit down.
你的人知道了?
Your crew knows?
是啊
Yeah.
她去哪了?
Where did she go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没法 呃…
I couldn't, uh…
我没法跟她说话
I couldn't talk to her.
嗯
Hm.
我怎么才能挽回?
How do I come back from this?
对我帮派和家人 我儿子
The damage to my club and my family.
的伤害
My boy.
也许是时候实现塔拉的夙愿了
Maybe it's time to honor Tara's wish.
是啊
Yeah.
那伽玛怎么办?
And what about Gemma?
我明白你的痛苦 贾克斯
I get the pain that you're in, Jax.
她造成的伤害
And the damage that she's caused is
是难以置信的
It's just unbelievable.
但是儿子弑母
But a son killing his mother
贾克斯 那种伤痕会深到无法愈合
Jax, that's a wound that's too deep to heal.
而我了解你 朋友
And I know you, hermano.
那会吞噬你
That's gonna swallow you up.
会毁掉你 兄弟
That's gonna destroy you, man.
我知道
I know.
那正是整件事让我痛的最深的地方 伙计
That's the part that hurts the most about all this, man.
我是说 尽管她做了这么多事
I mean, after everything she did,
撒了这么多谎带来这么多死亡及破坏
all the lies and the death and the wreckage
我仍然爱她 你懂吗
I still love her, you know.
她是我妈妈
She's my mom.
她怎么能这么对塔拉?
How could she do this to Tara?
她怎么能这么做?
How could she do this?
嘿
Hey.
# 这是我的记载 #
This is my story
# 这是我的颂赞 #
This is my song
# 赞美我主 终日不息 #
Praising my savior all the day long
# 这是我的颂赞 #
This is my song
# 从圣灵降生 #
Born of his spirit
# 宝血洗净 #
Washed in his blood
# 为神后嗣 已得救赎 #
Heir of salvation Purchase of God
柏丹图 福图纳 尤里卡
# 从圣灵降生 宝血洗净 #
Born of his spirit Washed in his blood
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表