# 我们抵达这城市 #
We hit the city and
# 它将你整个吞没 #
It swallow you whole
# 亲爱的 你没有朋友 #
You got no friends, darlin'
# 足为知己 #
To satisfy your soul
# 苦海挣扎 独自承受 #
Hard row to hoe all by yourself
你看 他们还卖♥♥鸟食呢
They sell birdseed, you see.
你开玩笑吧 老兄
Are you kidding me, man?
在后面
In the back.
那个白人男孩说得对 都是M4
White boy was right. M4s.
一九帮下了特别订单啊
Niners had a special order.
全自动 激光瞄准镜
Full auto, laser scopes.
拿这些黑鬼还是屁都打不中
Niggers still couldn't hit shit.
- 嘘 - 守住另一面
- Shh. - Grab the other end.
把这些M4和格洛克(枪)搬上车 好吧?
Load the M4s and Glocks in the truck, huh?
拿上来
Up here.
其他枪啊什么的怎么办?
What about the other guns and shit?
烧了
Torch it.
嘿 路易丝
Hey, Louise.
其实这个你可以整箱买♥♥
You know, you can buy these by the case.
那样便宜很多
Be a lot cheaper.
不了 一次一盒我会节制点
Nah. A box at a time keeps me humble.
再来包烟 宝贝儿
Get a pack of smokes too, darlin'.
我小时候特别喜欢这个
It was my favorite.
什么回事?
What the hell is that?
噢 靠!
Oh, shit!
# 抛弃我 #
Walk out on me
# 离开他 #
Walk out on him
# 你不需要男人 #
You need no man
# 成为你的负累 #
To do you in
# 你知道 我会为你祈祷 #
I'll pray for you You know I will
# 苦海挣扎 独自承受 #
Hard row to hoe all by yourself
# 你知道 我会为你祈祷 #
I'll pray for you You know I will
# 苦海挣扎 独自承受 #
Hard row to hoe all by yourself
# 独自承受 #
All by yourself
# 独自承受 #
All by yourself
- 发生什么事? - 燃料罐着火了
- What the hell happened? - Propane tanks caught fire.
军♥火♥都在里面 这地方就炸了
Ammo was in there. The place just blew.
- 操 - 是啊 灭火的说是人为的
- Shit. - Yeah, and the fire dick says it was arson.
我看到很多靴子印
Saw a lot of boot prints.
- 牛仔靴? - 对 我觉得是
- Cowboy boots? - Yeah, I think so.
玛雅帮那群吃屎的混♥蛋♥
Shit-eatin' Mayans, man.
罗德里戈死哪儿去了?
Where the hell was Rodrigo?
没发现你们的看守人
No sign of your watchman.
- 多少人知道这事儿? - 政♥府♥官员?
- What's the exposure? - Officially?
我还有消防队
Me and the fire department.
我可以说服消防队长斟酌报告
The fire captain can be convinced to rethink his report.
其他人呢?
Unofficially?
其他人 两个郡的人都看见爆♥炸♥
Unofficially, this blast was seen in two counties.
这地方废了
This location is dead.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
里面的M4呢?
The M4s?
不见了 大部分格洛克也是
Gone, as are most of the Glocks.
知会那些消防员一声
Get the firemen on board.
这事别让A.T.F知道
Don't want this shit hittin' A.T.F. 's radar.
A.T.FL:美国烟酒 火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局
我们走
Let's get out of here.
等一下 还有东西要你们看看
Hold on. You gotta see something else.
一定要吗?
Do we really?
我♥操♥ 烧得融烂
Goddamn. Fried and refried.
他们是非法入境者 装配人员
They're illegals. Part of our assembly crew.
我们在消防员来之前发现的
We found them before the F.D. went through.
等风头过去了 把尸体扔掉
Well, after the smoke clears, get rid of the bodies.
我怎么跟一九帮说?
What am I supposed to tell our boys up in Oaktown?
他们约我明早之前
I'm supposed to deliver five cases
把五箱东西送去给勒罗伊他们啊
to Leroy and his crew before tomorrow morning.
打电♥话♥ 安排我们见个面
Call the gangster hotline, set a meetin'.
好
Right.
对着我后脑勺来两下 无痛速决
Two in the back of the head. Quick and painless.
- 做老大不容易 - 是啊 你最好记住
- It ain't easy being king. - Yeah. You remember that.
# 在这世间 #
Riding through this world
# 独自穿行 #
All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你独自一人 #
You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 #
The crow flies straight
# 划出完美的线条 #
A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 #
On the devil's bed
# 奄奄一息 #
Until you die
# 此生如是 #
Gotta look this life
# 你必须直视 #
In the eye
混乱之子 第一季 第1集
# 无法阻止这世界 这世界在搏动 #
Can't stop the world The world is beating
# 谢幕前的最后一站 #
Last stop The final curtain call
运气好你是辆名车...
Some days you're the Beamer...
搞不好你不过是只见了鬼的鹿
some days you're the goddamn deer.
一个雅皮士在小溪边撞上了她
Some yuppie creamed her up at the streams.
他撞上它了 还是让它吹♥箫♥时撞树了?
He run into it, or hit a tree while it was giving him head?
你让我怎么把它弄出来?
How the hell you want me to get it out of there?
别玩了 我的天
Come on. Jesus, man.
就当做是时时乐的"牛扒自助餐"啊
Just pretend it's "Carve your own steak" night at Sizzler.
我不吃肉 伙计
I don't eat meat, man.
你看着办吧 牢骚精
Figure it out, grunt.
发生了什么事?
What the hell happened?
玛雅帮烧了我们的仓库
Mayans torched the warehouse.
- 偷了一九帮要的M4 - 我靠
- Stole the Niners' M4s. - Holy shit.
克雷已经去和勒罗伊谈了 尽力争取点时间
Clay's gone to sit down with Leroy, try and buy some time.
一九帮已经付过款了
Niners already paid for that hardware.
所以棘手
That's the tricky part.
嘿 妈
Hey, Ma.
- 去储物室看过了吗? - 还没
- Did you go to storage? - Not yet.
好吧 去看看有没还能用的...
Well, if there's something you can use-
我好多年没翻过那堆孩子玩具了
I haven't looked through that baby stuff in years.
有一个是一个
I'm sure anything will help.
明天还要来吃晚饭吗?
Still coming to dinner tomorrow night?
我搞了点德国牛排
I'm picking up steaks from the German.
噢 还用说吗
Oh, you know it.
把奇博斯也带来吧 还有那个新手
You should bring Chibs and that new kid.
新手不吃肉
The new kid doesn't eat meat.
那别带上他了
Don't patch him in.
不吃肉的都靠不住
Can't trust anyone doesn't eat meat.
嘿 我那疯子前妻有没有消息?
Hey, you heard from my crazy ex-wife at all?
他妈的一直不接电♥话♥
Never answers her goddamn phone.
因为她知道是你
That's 'cause she knows it's you.
是啊 好吧 她应该把医疗账单给我的
Yeah, well, she's supposed to be sending me the doctor bills.
但好几个星期了 我一张都没收到
I haven't seen one in weeks.
我回家时顺便去看看她
I'll go by on my way home. I'll check in on her.
谢了... 奶奶
Thanks... Grandma.
混球
Asshole.
# 我 #
I
# 我懂你 #
I know you
# 我知道你想做的事 #
I know the things you wanna do
# 我 #
I
# 我懂你 #
I know you
# 我知道 #
I know the things
# 你想做的事 #
You wanna do
从查敏到奥克兰路不短啊
Long ride from Charming to Oakland.
逍遥骑士怎么要亲自和我见面了?
How come Easy Rider meetin' me face to face?
装备仓库被烧毁了
Assembly warehouse burned down.
所有枪 包括你要的M4 都烧成灰了
All the guns, including your M4s, blown to shit.
那货款早就结清了
There's zero balance due on that hardware.
- 我们要晚一点交货 - 不可能
- The shipment is gonna be a little late. - That can't happen.
我自己有一批货要进来
Got a shipment of my own coming in.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表