问题是 的确发生了
The point is that it did happen.
我在巡逻 我总不能晚待在那儿啊
I'm on the beat, I can't stay there all night.
- 你知道的 - 你有看到什么异样吗?
- You know that. - Did you see anything?
有没有奇怪的人?
Anybody out of place?
轿车 货车 单车? 任何东西?
A car, a van, a bike? What?
我们的手下奎恩说后门被打开了
Our guy Quinn said the back door was kicked in.
你有看到不?
Did you see that?
呃 应该没有 不
Uh, I don't think so. No.
你最后什么时候经过仓库?
When did you last drive by the warehouse?
我不确定 五点 五点半的样子吧
I'm not sure, 5, 5:30 maybe.
老天 你是干嘛?
Christ. What the hell you do that for?
噢 我不知道 我不确定
Oh, I don't know. I'm not sure.
也许 只是想刺♥激♥一下你的记忆
Maybe. Just trying to jog your memory a little bit.
- 这是什么? - 我和孩子在一起 德斯
- What is this? - I'm with the kid, Des.
我付了你很多钱 我的名誉要不保了
I pay you a lot of money. My reputation's on the line here.
脱下他的裤子
Pull his pants down.
- 啥? - 脱下他的裤子
- What? - Pull his pants down.
你要干嘛?
What are you gonna do?
我要把这笛子直插他屁♥眼♥里
I'm gonna shove this flute right up his ass.
我刚还在想揍他一顿 不过那也不错
I was just thinking beat down, but that works too.
- 你不是直男 - 反正不够直
- You are so gay. - Just gay enough.
- 老天 老天 - 过来 过来 过来
- Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ. - Come here, come here, come here.
放手 老天 查理 我他妈是个警♥察♥!
Let go. Jesus, Charlie, I'm a goddamn cop!
你不能让他们这么做!
You can't let them do this!
你看那对你有好处吧
Well, you think that's working in your favor right now.
润滑起来 我不想他享受
Grease it up. I don't want him to enjoy it.
我说 我靠 靠
All right, goddamn it! Shit.
我说 我接到某人的电♥话♥
All right, I got a call from somebody.
说他们给我两千刀 让我绕开你们的仓库巡逻
Said they'd pay me two K to avoid your warehouse last night.
我不知道他们要杀你的手下
I didn't know they were gonna off one of your guys.
他们打去哪里?
Where did the call you?
打给我的手♥机♥
On my personal cell.
说他们会吧钱放在正门的亭子里
Said they would leave the cash at the front gate kiosk.
他们怎么知道你电♥话♥号♥码?
How'd they get that number?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不认识的人打电♥话♥给你?
Somebody you don't know just called you?
是的 没错
Yeah, that's right.
他们居然知道你的电♥话♥号♥码? 为什么
They just got your personal cell? How?
我不知道他们哪里弄的
I don't know how they got it.
- 你撒谎 - 我没撒谎
- You're a liar! - I'm not lying.
- 你撒谎 - 我没撒谎
- You're lying! - I'm not lying!
靠!
Damn!
好好去做贪心鬼吧
Greedy shithead.
我看我们和他也没什么好谈的了
I guess we're done talking to him.
是啊 抱歉兄弟们
Yeah, sorry, boys.
这年头找些信得过的人不容易啊
It's just really hard to find people you trust these days.
她看起来不错
She seems like a nice kid.
很高兴她的麻烦解决了
Glad it all worked out for her.
是啊她很棒
Yeah. She's cool.
帮派情况怎么样?
How's the club holding up?
还好吧 我猜
It's okay, I guess.
那事太丧心病狂了 你知道了吧?
Crazy shit, you know?
是嘛
Yeah.
发生了什么事?
Any ideas what happened?
有人把我们的三陪女全杀了
Someone gunned down all our whores.
哦 那事我听说了
Oh. I'm privy to that part.
查到谁干的了么?
Any idea who?
还没
Nope.
我要陪伽玛跑一趟
I'm gonna escort Gemma,
伽玛本来是要和贾克斯报个到
and she's supposed to check in with Jax.
知道贾克斯去哪了么?
Any idea where he went?
斯托克顿港口 应该很快就回来了
Stockton Port. Should be back soon.
你觉得会是谁干的?
Who do you think did it?
太多个可能了
Long list.
你知道吗 那天尼罗送我回去的时候
You know, Nero gave me a ride the other day.
那些中国佬在半路把我们拦了下来
And this Chinese guy pulled us over.
我记得当时尼罗叫他亨利
I think he called him Henry.
他那时候一副气坏了的样子
He was pissed. Said that Jax
说贾克斯偷了他的枪
stole all his guns.
那尼罗是怎么说的?
And what did Nero say?
什么都没说 他就是否定
Nothing, he just denied it.
你觉得黛奥莎发生的事会不会和那有关?
Think that might have something to do with what happened at Diosa?
嘿你准备好了么?
Hey, you ready?
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吧?
You Okay?
我要和你单独谈谈
I need a minute.
嗯好的 来这边
Yeah, okay. Come on.
贾克斯告诉了我关于中国佬的事情
Jax told me about the Chinese.
还有你目睹的那些
What you saw.
抱歉这事我一直瞒着你
I'm so sorry I didn't tell you.
我很害怕 宝贝
I was afraid, baby.
贾克斯不想让任何人知道这事
Jax didn't want anyone to know.
很多人都以因为这事白白死了 老妈
A lot of people getting killed, mama.
- 我知道 - 而我却对这一切毫无所知
- I know. - I was out there in the middle of all of that.
我来这是为了维护和平
I'm here trying to keep the peace,
而贾克斯却在外面发动战争
while Jax is out there waging war.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是啊 我也抱歉
Yeah, me too.
因为这把战火已经烧进了查敏这地
Because this war's come to Charming now.
而且这场战争才刚刚开始
And it's gonna get a whole lot bloodier.
一切都还好吧?
Is everything okay?
还好
Yeah.
昂瑟已经到了
Unser's here.
我得出去了
I'm heading out.
- 注意安全 - 我会的
- Be careful. - I will.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好的
Yeah.
该死的 好了
Oh, shit. Okay.
好了
Okay.
别那样盯着我
Don't look at me.
雷如打来的 林会和我们见面
That was Ryu. Lin will meet us.
好的 不错
All right, good.
好的 好了我让波拉斯基去打点这事
Right. Okay, I put Barosky on notice.
他要另外5000大元用来打点关系
He wants another five grand for the personnel.
这个账他当然不会含糊 你怎么和他说的?
Of course he does. What did you tell him?
没说太具体 就是让他的兄弟准备出警一次
Nothing specific, just to have a few of his guys ready to go.
嘿
Hey.
- 都准备好了 - 好的
- All set. - All right.
我们去做笔交易吧
Let's go make a deal.
这事对我来说可不是那么容易亨利
This ain't easy for me, Henry.
我现在正和他老妈在一起
I'm with Jax's mom.
这样不可能和他没关系
Connected to him.
这关系当然不止于纯业务上的
It's more than just business.
嗯这个我明白 但是女人
Yeah, I understand that. But pussy
恕我冒昧
Pardon the disrespect.
不能因为女人而影响了我们做的大事
Can't get in the way of what it is we do.
- 这个你懂得 - 嗯
- You know that. - Yeah.
所以贾克斯把我带进了他的圈子里
So Jax has brought me into his inner circle.
他已经部署好了接下来要做的事
He's laid out what he wants to do.
- 什么事? - 他会打电♥话♥给你们
- Which is? - He's gonna call you.
会试着安排在港口和你们见面
Try to set up a meet at the port.
就在你们去过的那仓库附近
Warehouses, near the ones you hit.
他会说他可以把你们的海♥洛♥因♥交还 以表诚意
He's gonna tell you that he's gonna give you your heroin back as a gesture of good will.
他只会带一个人来
Just be him and one other guy,
或许是带上苏格兰人
probably the Scot.
然后东西给你们后
Then after the hand-off
他的手下和来自其他堂口的人马
his crew and a shitload of other guys from other charters
会从那个仓库里一涌而出
they're gonna pile out of that warehouse
把你们全部拿下
take you all out.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表