塔拉
Tara.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
是伽玛干的
It was Gemma.
我老妈杀了我妻子
My mother killed my wife.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
我猜是她得到消息塔拉做了某种妥协
I guess she got wind that Tara made some kind of deal.
艾利和祖斯当时在外面等 他们听到了动静
Eli and Juice were waiting outside. They heard commotion.
等他们到厨房♥的时候 塔拉已经死了
By the time they got in the kitchen, Tara was dead.
伽玛浑身是血
Gemma's covered in blood.
在艾利向上汇报之前 祖斯打死了他
Before Eli could call it in, Juice shot him.
老天啊
Holy Christ.
两人一起编造了中国帮的谎言
Came up with the Chinese lie together.
伽玛现在在哪?
Where's Gemma now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一直在找她
I've been looking for her.
那就是真♥相♥ 我就知道这些
That's the truth. That's all I know.
该死 我得要…
Shit, I'm gonna...
我得汇报这些 孩子
I'm gonna have to report this, son.
我的报复行动
My retaliation turned
把奥克兰和斯托克顿掀了个底朝天
Oakland and Stockton upside down.
现在 我跟林不势两立 然后是马克斯
Now, I went toe-to-toe with Lin, then Marks.
我们失去了鲍比 维斯特 柯莱特 黛奥莎
We lost Bobby, West, Colette, Diosa.
我还得去收拾这个残局
I'm just about to clean that mess up.
没了中国帮 黑人 白人 墨西哥人
With yellow gone, black, white, brown.
我们得分地盘 解决一切纠纷
We're splitting turfs, settling all beefs.
就是说得终结血战
Means an end to bloodshed.
不管是在市区还是在查敏
Both in the city and in Charming.
我明白你想了结的心情
I understand your need for closure.
你知道我有多感激你对塔拉的好
And you know how much I appreciate how good you were to Tara.
但是她死亡的真♥相♥会冲击到道上
But the truth about her death hits the street.
大家发现那些人的死亡是因为一个谎言
Everyone finds out that those bodies died on a lie
那将会导致更多死亡
that wound gets ripped open.
我不知道何时才是个头
I don't know where it ends.
伽玛会怎么样?
What happens to Gemma?
如果她出现 我会解决了她
If she shows up, I'll deal with her.
怎么解决?
Deal with her how?
打扰一下 杰克
Sorry, Jackie.
是帕克
That was Packer.
他不在斯托克顿
He's outside Stockton.
我把真♥相♥告诉你了
I told you the truth.
全面通缉令怎么处理?
What about that APB?
我会打电♥话♥给贾瑞
I'll call Jarry.
我们走
Let's go.
贾克斯要你带上我们? - 是的
Jax suggested that you take us? - Yeah.
我跟他说我要去农场把房♥子处理好
I just told him that I was headed to the farm to get the house ready.
额 没想到他会这么做
Well, I didn't see that coming.
我想是所有的事都赶一起了 他忙不过来了
I guess all the wreckage is catching up with him.
他担心他儿子 - 我们也很担心
He's worried about his sons. - Well, we all are.
你跟伽玛谈过了吗? 她今天没过来
Have you spoken to Gemma? She didn't come by this morning.
没有 我没见到她
No, I haven't seen her.
我只是在想 贾克斯有没有跟她谈过祖斯
I was just wondering if Jax talked to her about Juice yet.
他知道她帮过祖斯躲避帮会
He knows that she helped him hide from the club.
他昨天离开的时候看着很疲惫
He seemed pretty tweaked when he left here yesterday.
我觉得贾克斯不是很关心祖斯的事
I don't think Jax cares that much about the Juice thing.
他手上有很多事情要处理
Got plenty of other shit on his plate.
今天需要我去接亚伯吗?
Hey, do you want me to pick up Abel today?
不 我去接 亲爱的 谢谢
No, I got him, sweetheart. Thanks.
好的
Okay.
尽管我不希望亚伯辍学
Well, as much as I don't wanna pull Abel out of school
但是让他离开这里几天应该对他有好处
it'd be good for him to get out of here for a few days.
而且那么多动物听起来就很有趣
And the animal thing sounds great.
我叔叔本尼和他女友也会去
My Uncle Benny and his girl will be there,
所以会有很多人照看小孩
so plenty of eyes on the kids.
好的
All right.
那我们行动吧 公路旅行 兄弟
Let's do this. Road trip, homey.
加油 - 好极了
Come on. - Great.
额 我 我可以去看看车♥库♥吗?
Say, I... Do you mind if I check the garage?
我要借一些工具
I gotta borrow some tools.
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
我倒真没想到你是能工巧匠型
I didn't really peg you as the handyman type.
是的 我对体力劳动都很在行 宝贝
Yeah, well, I'm all into manual labor, baby.
我记住了
I'll keep that in mind
下次要在家得宝门口见到你我就直接找你了
next time I see you waiting in front of Home Depot.
别惹我哦 瘾妹子
Don't piss me off now, junkie girl.
你会被关进货车的后面的
You're gonna be riding in the back of the trunk.
是的 我也不是第一次
Yeah, wouldn't be the first time.
他们已经到了 兄弟
They're at the table, brother.
好的
All right.
我们把这个事先搞定
Let's get this done.
抱歉让你们久等了
I'm sorry for keeping you waiting.
没事 奎因带我们看了一些红木林出品的样片
It's okay. Quinn showed us some Red Woody rough cuts.
生意还不错
Business is good.
拿扳手的修车丑男 哈?
Beats cranking a wrench, huh?
也有春天
Has its moments.
我知道你们已经商量了 也作出了决定
I know you've talked and you have your recommendation.
在你们说出来之前 我想说几句
Before you deliver it, I'd like to say something.
可以
Of course.
我错了
I was wrong.
我从林那得知不是裘瑞告诉的中国帮枪♥支♥的事
We found out from Lin it wasn't Jury who told the Chinese about the guns.
是波拉斯基
It was Barosky.
他怎么知道枪在哪?
How did he know where the guns were?
港口是他的
He runs the port.
并且波拉斯基因为背叛我们损失了很多
And Barosky had so much to lose by betraying us,
这个说不通
it didn't make sense.
我猜他看到了玛雅帮在墙上写的东西
I guess he saw the writing on the wall with the Mayans.
想在被推出来前先把钱兑现了
Looking to cash out before he gets pushed out.
那如果裘瑞没做 他怎么向你承认的呢?
Then how could Jury have confessed to you if he didn't do it?
我说谎的
Because I lied.
靠
Shit.
我一心想复仇
I was so bent around this idea of revenge.
裘瑞是我报仇路上的一个障碍
Jury was just one more thing that got in my way.
而你的人还声称是自卫?
And your guys are still claiming self-defense?
是的 他去拿枪了
Yeah, he reached for his gun.
那或许他是打算杀了我 或许不是
And maybe he was gonna kill me, maybe not.
我没有给他机会决定
I never gave him a chance to decide.
我爱裘瑞
I loved Jury.
我杀了他
And I killed him.
你知道这得对谋杀罪名进行投票吧?
You know this means a mayhem vote?
天哪 贾克斯
Jesus, Jax.
我知道因为塔拉的事让你很难过
I know the pain you're in because of Tara
我们都能理解你需要报仇
and we all understand your need for vengeance.
或许那些导致你犯了错误
Maybe that fueled this mistake.
但是你刚说的
But what you're saying here
是不折不扣的谋杀 兄弟
is out-and-out murder, brother.
我知道
Yeah.
谋杀罪名成立必须处置
Mayhem has to land.
我知道
I know.
你堂口的人呢? 我们都知道他们很爱你
Does your charter? We know how much they love you.
你是约翰·特勒的后代
Your lineage to J.T.
萨门克罗要知道这个投票是否公正
Samcro needs to know if this vote goes the wrong way.
一个老大杀了另一个老大
President killing a president.
这是一个很危险的事情
It sends a dangerous message.
我会确保他们投票公正
I'll make sure they vote the right way.
保护组织
Protect the organization.
但是我有条件
But I'm gonna need something in return.
自从我老头掌管时
There's an unwritten by law
就有一条不成文的规矩
been around since my old man held this gavel.
我希望萨门克罗废除它
I want Samcro to throw it out.
最好的情况是什么?
What's the best case scenario?
最好的情况
Best case
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表