剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
好字谜会误导你
It sends you in one direction,
指给你一个错误的方向
fools you into thinking you know what's going on.
让你以为自己对情况一清二楚
But once you've discovered the trick,
可是一旦发现了陷阱所在
you see that there's often a hidden meaning.
就会发现总有不为人知的深意
Who are you?
你是谁
And still you see so little.
你还是看不透
Don't you know?
你就不知道吗
Can't you guess?
你就不能猜一下吗
An emissary of Moloch?
摩洛克的信使吗
Oh, I'm much more than that.
远不止此
Your binding spell had no effect...
你的捆绑咒没有效果
because there was nothing to bind.
因为没有东西可以让你约束
The Second Horseman was unearthed over a decade ago
第二个天启骑士十多年前就已经出土了
on this very day under the darkening sun.
就在一个暗无天日的日子里
And as Moloch prophesied,
正如摩洛克所预言的
he has waited all this time to take form.
他一直以来都在等待成形
We saw Moloch appear from behind the trees.
我们看到摩洛克从树后出现
It wasn't an accident that he was in the forest that day.
那天他出现在那片森林并非偶然
He came for a reason.
他过去是有原因的
Just like we were sent there to stop him.
正如我们是被派去那里阻止他
What do you mean we were "Sent there"?
什么叫"派"去的
Why was Moloch in the woods?
摩洛克为什么在树林里
I need to know.
告诉我
What did I see?
我看到了什么
It's you.
是你
You are the Second Horseman.
你是第二个天启骑士
Just like Abraham once was a mortal man
就像亚伯拉罕在成为死神之前
before he became Death.
也是个凡人
Only half mortal.
我只算半个凡人
I am...
我
after all...
毕竟是
what you made me.
你们的结晶
Mother.
母亲
And Father.
父亲
No.
不
Jeremy?
杰里米
You died.
你死了
Murdered by my mother's own coven.
是被我母亲的女巫团谋杀了
Condemned...
被定罪为
as an orphaned, wayward warlock,
一个刚愎自用的孤儿男巫
and left to whither
被抛弃在一个粗糙的
in a plain, pine box.
松木棺材里自生自灭
Yet my blood...
然而我的血液
our blood...
我们的血液
...was strong enough to breath
强大到
life back into my lungs.
让我重生
Just as it gave
就像它在我儿时赋予了
my beloved golem life when I was a child.
我心爱的魔像生命
Your son's blood is your blood.
你儿子与你血脉相连
You knew my blood would destroy it.
你知道我的血会杀死它
And yet you allowed me to kill it.
但是你袖手旁观
Sometimes those we love must be sacrificed
有时我们必须牺牲所爱之人
on the altar of a higher purpose.
来祭祀更伟大的理想
You survived the death hex.
你没被咒语杀死
Death would have been a merciful gift
比起我之后的经历
compared with what followed.
死亡对我才是解脱
For two centuries,
两个世纪
I weakened
我在这黑牢里
in this dark prison.
日渐虚弱
Feeding on the vines
以身边
that crept in along side of me.
缠绕的藤蔓为生
Crying out to the pitiless God that put me there.
向将我置于此处的无情上帝咆哮
And to the two
向那
who abandoned me
遗弃我于永恒苦痛的
to eternal suffering.
二人咆哮
Then after two centuries,
两个世纪后
I heard a voice.
我听到了一个声音
The voice of my true father
那是我真正的父亲
offering salvation.
来拯救我
Jeremy...
杰里米
Moloch is not your father.
摩洛克不是你的父亲
He is a prince of lies.
他满嘴谎言
He came...
他来了
and took me out of the earth.
将我从地下解脱
God sent a Witness to try and stop me,
上帝派了一个见证者来阻止我
but she was not yet strong enough.
但是那时她还不够强大
We defeated her then
我们打败了她
and we have defeated her now!
现在我们又一次战胜了她
I have to find a way out of here.
我得出去
I need to help them.
我得帮他们
It's too late.
太迟了
The doorway's closed.
通道已经关闭了
I don't think that you understand.
你不懂
I have to find a way home.
我得回家
This is your home now.
这是你的家了
This is your home.
这就是你的家
You invented an entire family history.
你编造了一整套家族历史
Even your name.
还编了名字
No, no, no.
不不不
Not my name.
名字不是编的
That was given to me by God's grace.
那是天赐的
The very church where you abandoned me as a child
你在我儿时抛弃我的教堂
was the first place I saw upon my resurrection.
是我复活后看到的第一个地方
So I took the saint's name to spite him.
所以我用了那圣人的名字来泄愤
Jeremy, listen to me, I beg you.
杰里米 听我说 求你了
We are all children in the absence of our parents.
我们都是被父母抛弃的孩子
Believe me, I know this to be true.
相信我 我懂你的感受
You know nothing!
你什么也不懂
Every choice that I made, I made it to protect you.
我做的所有决定都是为了保护你
I spent two centuries under the earth
我被关在地下两百年
for your choices!
就因为你的决定
And she spent two centuries
这两百年 她在炼狱
in purgatory suffering the consequences!
忍♥受遗弃你的痛苦
Oh... look.
听听
This is our first family spat.
我们家第一次吵架
You cannot fathom
你们无法理解
how meaningless your words are to me.
你们的话对我来说多么空洞
Now that the two Witnesses are separated,
现在两名见证者分开了
there is nothing to stop us breaking the second seal.
没有什么能阻止我们打破第二块印♥章♥
And fulfilling a promise made long ago
并兑现很早之前对一个
to an old friend.
老朋友的承诺
She's finally yours, Abraham.
她终于是你的了 亚伯拉罕
No, no!
不 不
Pleasant dreams.
做个好梦
Don't! Katrina!
住手 卡特里娜
No! No!
不要 不要
Katrina!
卡特里娜
Now you'll know what it's like to lose faith.
你现在知道绝望的感觉了
When it's gone, you have nothing.
失去了信仰 你就一无所有
And when you have nothing,
一无所有后
there's nothing holding you back
就能无牵无挂地
from what you're capable of.
施展能力了
Behold the second seal!
看第二块封印
Don't!
住手
War isn't coming to Sleepy Hollow.
战争并不是要卷至断头谷
It's been waiting all along.
它一直在这里酝酿
And now...
而现在
it begins.
战争打响
Good-bye, Father.
永别了 父亲
No! No! No!
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表