剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
You're certain this is the right place?
你确定来对地方了吗
Quite certain, Captain.
确定 队长
Man the door.
你去把门
Sir... with all due respect...
先生 恕我冒犯
General Washington's orders were firm.
华盛顿将军的命令很明确
Bring back the crate and you. Alive.
把货物带回去 还要把你活着带回去
Man the door.
你去把门
In the name of the Virginia militia, we claim this cargo.
我们以维吉尼亚义勇兵之名收管这批货物
Step aside.
站到一旁
Surviving death, separated by time,
逃离死亡 被时空分隔
tests the bonds of love.
是对真爱的考验
But the moment I saw her,
从我见到她的一瞬间
I knew the bravest love is born again with each new day.
我便知最勇敢的爱会日久弥新
The kind of love that makes the mundane a marvel,
能化平庸为神奇
that bewilders with its magnificence.
真爱之光让人陶醉
Until fate's cruel hand intervened.
直至残酷的命运降临
And in the blink of an eye, Katrina was lost to me.
转眼之间卡特里娜离我而去
I am so, so sorry.
真抱歉听到这些
I offer this tale, no matter how cruelly
我把这个故事讲给你
he may have treated you,
是要告诉你
to suggest that you do not give up.
无论他如何残忍♥待你 都不要放弃
Nor give into anything less than certainty
心之所在 若非确定
in matters of the heart.
不要被任何事动摇
No one's ever s-said it like that.
从没有人说过这样的故事
Thank you.
谢谢你
It is I who should thank you, kind woman,
是我该谢谢你 善良的女士
for unlocking this vehicle from afar.
谢谢你从远方帮我打开车锁
And...
并且...
showing me how the entertainment system operates.
告诉我车载娱乐系统如何运作
Farewell, Yolanda.
再会了 约兰达
Thank you for calling NorthStar Assistance.
谢谢你致电北方之星道路救援热♥线♥
Crane.
克兰
Jenny escaped.
珍妮逃走了
You want me to call off the search and give your sister a head start?
你想让我召回搜查队 以便让你妹妹占尽先机吗
I'm asking you to give me a head start so this doesn't escalate.
我是想让你给我个先机 以免事态恶化
She's been here a year and a half with a release in six months.
她在这待了一年半 还有六个月就可以出院
Why risk everything now without a good reason?
要是没理由 为什么要冒险失去这一切
You're attributing reason?
你是想找个理由吗
Jenny's psych reports characterize her as disciplined and methodical.
珍妮的心理评估报告里说 她守纪律 做事有条理
Jenny does not do random.
她做事不会一时兴起
Then for my money, that makes her even scarier.
要我说 这让她变得更加可怕
You come visit your sister yesterday,
你昨天来看过你妹妹
Crane talks to her for all of five minutes,
克兰总共就跟她说了五分钟的话
and tonight she escapes.
今晚她就跑了
What the hell did you say to her?
你到底跟她说了什么
I merely informed the lady there'd been a series of murders in Sleepy Hollow,
我仅仅告诉那位女士断头谷发生了一系列谋杀案
and she might be helpful to our investigation.
而她可能对我们的调查有帮助
Well, that is just great.
简直棒极了
My opinion, though admittedly not a professional one,
我个人以为 虽非专业看法
is that Miss Jennifer Mills is a brilliant misunderstood woman,
珍妮弗·米尔斯小姐不过是个聪慧却被误解的女人
haunted by a past she's struggling to understand.
被她所不能理解的过去困扰
Yet her past is precisely what makes her valuable to us.
但正是她的过去才使她对我们有价值
Due respect, Crane,
恕我直言 克兰
if I were her, you're the last guy I'd want vouching for my sanity.
如果我是她 肯定最不想让你来担♥保♥她的精神正常
Sir, you want facts.
长官 你想要的是事实
We've had four dead bodies in two weeks.
两周死了四个人
That is a disturbing average by anyone's count.
怎么算都是个令人不安的数字
And all of them barely explainable.
而且他们的死因都很难解释清
And how does this relate to your sister's escape?
这跟你妹妹逃跑有什么关系
I don't know.
我不知道
But it does.
但一定有关系
And enough to make her run.
并且关系重大到让她逃跑
That is why you need me.
这就是为什么你需要我
If I can get her to tell us what she thinks is happening here,
如果我能让她说出她觉得这里发生了什么
maybe we can get ahead of this.
也许我们能理出个头绪
I just need you to buy me a little bit of time.
我只需要你为我争取点时间
You got 12 hours.
给你十二个小时
Then she's on a nationwide warrant.
之后她就会出现在全国通缉令上
I think you earned this.
我想你该来一杯
I need my things, Wendel. Sure.
我来拿我的东西 温德尔 好的
Been burning a hole in my safe since you left it.
那些东西在我保险箱里被你扔的都发霉了
Thanks, I owe you one.
谢谢 欠你一个人情
You owe me nothing.
你什么都不欠我的
Except an explanation would be nice.
要是能还我一个解释就好了
Remember when I told you one day this town was gonna go straight to hell?
还记得我跟你说过这个镇有一天会下地狱吗
I hate being right.
很遗憾恐怕是真的
Left hand down.
左手下来些
Always the left hand will save you.
左手弹好总能让你的演奏更出色
Please continue from here-- the ninth measure.
从这里继续 第九小节
Jennifer Mills escaped.
珍妮弗·米尔斯逃走了
We have reason to believe she knows where item 37 is located.
我们有理由相信她知道37号♥物品的位置
You will find her and then retrieve item 37.
你去找到她 并找回37号♥物品
A cleanup crew will arrive to assist your search.
一支清理小队会去协助你的调查
They have a list of her known associates.
他们有她的同伴名单
Hang up if you understand.
明白了的话就挂电♥话♥
Can I help you?
需要点什么吗
My associates and I seek a woman
我和我的同伴要找一个女人
who may have entered your establishment, yes?
她可能来过这里
Jennifer Mills?
珍妮弗·米尔斯
Never heard of her, fella.
没听说过 伙计
Look, a lot of women come in here.
很多女人会来这里
You guys got to go.
你们得走了
Lies require commitment, Mr. Clark.
说谎的理由是一种承诺 克拉克先生
Are you quite certain you're committed to your course?
你对这种承诺的信念坚定吗
I assure you I am.
我向你保证我会的
Well, I'll tell you what.
要不这么着吧
You all walk out of here,
你们全部离开这里
and I won't redecorate this place with your face.
我就不会让你们脑袋开花了
Son of a bitch.
狗♥杂♥种♥
Jennifer Mills.
珍妮弗·米尔斯
She was here, yes?
她来过这里对吧
Yes, yes, she was here.
是的 她来过这里
Excellent start.
不错的开头
However...
但是...
progress requires suffering to evolve.
有痛苦才能有进步
Go to hell.
下地狱吧
No need for that, Mr. Clark.
这个就没必要了 克拉克先生
In due time, hell will come to us.
地狱会在适当的时候来找我们的
The Lesser Key of Solomon
所罗门之钥
No. Listen to me.
不 听我说
I already have a copy of the impound report.
我已经拿到扣押报告的副本了
I haven't spoken with the other officer,
我没跟其他警官说过
or I would've directed my questions to them instead of you.
否则我就直接去问他们而不是问你了
Your sister bears an inglorious list of prior convictions.
你妹妹有很多不光彩的前科啊
Weapons charges.
非法持有武器
Breaking and entering.
强行闯入他人住♥宅♥
She never did do anything halfway.
她做事从不半途而废
I want to know where she dumped the car,
我想知道她在哪里把车遗弃了
were there any recent GTAs in the area, carjack reports,
那里最近有没有猎车事件或劫车报告
and what direction she was going.
以及她朝哪个方向去了
I'll hold.
我等着
It seems when she wasn't incarcerated, she was traveling the world.
她没被监禁的时候 好像在环游世界
There are records of journeys to Mexico, Guatemala, Nepal...
有旅游记录显示她去过 墨西哥 瓜地马拉 尼泊尔
someplace called Somalia.
还有个叫索马里的地方
It's a country in Africa.
那是非洲的一个国家
Not exactly known for its law and order.
那里法律秩序不是很好
She would've fit right in.
刚好适合她
Why would someone travel to such exotic locales
她去了这么多具有异国风情的地方
and then return to Sleepy Hollow if all that awaited her here
明知道回断头谷等待她的是囚禁
was potential incarceration? I don't know.
为什么还要回来 不知道
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表