剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
She visited me.
她来找过我
Crane is linked to the Horseman.
克兰跟骑士息息相关
Their blood is mixed together,
他们的血混合在了一起
so now, their spirits are connected.
所以现在他们的灵魂也相连
I'm gonna ask you to clarify that.
我需要你再进一步解释下
It means that we cannot hurt the Horseman without hurting Crane.
意思是我们不伤害克兰的话就无法伤害到骑士
That's why they have to be separated.
所以必须把他们分开
His wife told me that the only way to break the curse
他妻子告诉我打破诅咒的唯一方法
would be to find someone called The Sin Eater.
是找到一个叫食罪者的人
Now, who or whatever that is apparently has the power to pull them apart
不管那是谁 他肯定有能力将他们分开
so that we can stop the Horseman
这样我们才能阻止骑士
permanently.
一劳永逸
You know, there are two things in life
我相信 人生中有两样东西
I believe a person should hold onto for as long as possible:
是一个人应该永远坚持的
virginity and skepticism.
贞操与对事怀疑的态度
Surprisingly, I already lost the first thing,
但是 第一样我已经失去了
so I'm gonna hold onto the second one
所以我会尽量坚持
for as long as possible.
第二样的
I know him. I know he wouldn't just disappear.
我了解他 我知道他不会自己突然消失的
Now I could pretend that this was just a bad
我可以假装一切只是不好的想象
hallucination and let whatever is going to happen, happen.
任凭即将发生之事顺其自然发生
But that isn't me,
但我不是那种人
and I know that isn't you.
我知道你也不是
What do you need?
你需要什么
To find the Sin Eater. He'll lead me to Crane.
找到食罪者 他会指引我找到克兰
Which leads me to my next big ask.
进而指引我找到解决下个问题的方法
Let me guess.You're planning a family reunion.
我猜猜 你打算来个家人团聚吧
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
您来有何贵干啊
I got you a 24-hour furlough.
我帮你拿到了一天的休假时间
Crane is in trouble.
克兰有麻烦了
I need you to help me find him.
我需要你帮我找到他
You're a cop. Go investigate.
你不是警♥察♥吗 自己去调查吧
I am. You're my best lead,
我是警♥察♥ 而你是最好的线索
and you know how important Crane is.
并且你知道克兰的重要性
To you?
对你的重要性吗
Yeah, to me... and to you.
对 是对我 也是对你
You said that
你说过
you went around the world looking for connections,
你去世界各地寻找那些没人能解释清楚的
for things that nobody could explain,
神秘事件的联♥系♥
things that Corbin was trying to help you understand.
那也正是柯尔宾想帮你弄明白的事
I'm hoping you'll know about one of them.
我希望至少能让你明白其中一件
Have you ever heard of the term Sin Eater?
你有没有听过"食罪者"这个词
You're right.
你说得对
We better move fast.
我们最好抓紧时间
Apologies for the less than civil nature of your seizure.
抱歉那么不文明地把你抓过来
We didn't believe you would come voluntarily.
因为我们觉得你不会自愿前来
The effects of the tranquilizer should be nearly gone.
镇定剂的药效应该快过去了
What am I doing here?
抓我来干什么
Written on these pages
这上面所描述的
is the true account
是真正的
of Ichabod Crane.
伊卡伯德·克兰
An account by whom?
谁描述的
We'll come to that.
这个我们以后再说
Will we now...
我们现在...
Mr. Rutledge?
拉特利奇先生
Should've removed your cufflinks, "J.R."
你的袖口出♥卖♥♥♥了你 "JR"
Surname, Rutledge.
你的姓 拉特利奇
The family resemblance is too much to ignore.
家族相似性太容易被忽视了
You're a descendent of Edward Rutledge,
你是爱德华·拉特利奇的后裔
the youngest signatory of the Declaration of Independence.
他是《独♥立♥宣言》最年轻的签署者
I knew him well.
我很了解他
Here's what else I know:
而且我还知道
your left palm is callused,
你左手手掌上的老茧
suggesting you work with your hands.
表明你是个用手工作的人
Your right finger bears discoloration in the shape
你右手手指上染上的颜色
of an inverted square and compass,
是一个反戴的曲尺和圆规的形状
denoting a ring that's been removed,
说明你曾戴着戒指
for my benefit perhaps.
大概是因为我
Hexes to ward off evil,
还有那抵御邪恶的法术
all telltale signs of Freemasonry.
一切迹象都表明你是个共济会员
You claim to be a fellow Mason?
你也是会员吗
I am a Mason.
是的
Now,
现在
if we're on the same side,
如果我们是一伙的了
what am I doing here?
快告诉我带我来这干嘛
You will live or die
你的生死
based on the truth of your identity.
取决于你的身份是否属实
I am Ichabod Crane.
我就是伊卡伯德·克兰
Perhaps. I am.
也许吧 信不信由你
We've been fooled before.
我们之前被愚弄过
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means we're dealing with forces
意思是我们曾与
beyond the power of man.
有超越凡人力量的人交过手
Demons, shape-shifters.
有恶魔 也有移形变貌之人
Tell me,
告诉我
when did you first hear the words
你第一次听到
"Ordo... Ab... Chao."
"混乱之秩"是什么时候
"Order from chaos."
"混乱之秩"
They were spoken to me by a dying man.
是一个将死之人告诉我的
His name?
叫什么
Arthur Bernard.
亚瑟·伯纳德
When I first heard of him,
我第一次听说他的时候
I fought for the British.
我还是大英帝国的将士
We were sent to his home to capture him.
当时我们被派到他家去捉拿他
He was a freed slave suspected of treason.
他是个被怀疑叛国的自♥由♥奴隶
Arthur Bernard,
亚瑟·伯纳德
you are charged with insurrection against the Crown
你被指控背叛国王
for publication of this document advocating American rebellion.
出版这份拥护美国叛乱的的文书
The author on that pamphlet reads "Cicero."
这本小册子的作者叫西塞罗
A pseudonym, no doubt.
很明显是笔名
You will be interrogated here
你将在这被审问
until you reveal the identity
直到你说出这个叫
of the treasonous criminal known as Cicero.
西塞罗的叛国者的真实身份
I know no such man.
我不知道有这样一个人
I think you will find
我想你迟早会发现
that the king's mercy is without limit.
国王的仁慈是没有限度的
Crane, come forth.
克兰 过来
Sir.
长官
You come highly recommended to me, Lieutenant.
曾有人♥大♥力向我举荐你 中尉
I'm counting on you to coax our prisoner into confession.
我希望你能从犯人嘴里套出供词
Do this, and I'm giving you a field commission as captain.
如果你做到了 我会升你为上尉
As you wish, sir.
如您所愿 长官
Give him a chair.
给他张椅子
Shackle him.
铐上他
Lieutenant,
中尉
a nurse from the local Quaker community requests an audience.
有一名当地教友派的护士求见
Send her in.
带她进来
By what right do you hold this man prisoner
你有什么权利把这个男人当做犯人
in his own home, sir?
并羁押在他自己家里 长官
By Royal Assent of the King's Quartering Act, madam.
这是《国王驻军法》条款里所允许的 女士
And his wounds?
他受伤了你知道吗
Did he offer resistance?
他有反抗吗
He is charged with treason,
他被指控叛国
a crime punishable by utmost severity.
罪该万死
I'm certain both sides can agree on that.
我也十分同意这种做法
Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority agrees.
三人成虎 但你不能将错就错啊
You fight for no country then?
你没有国家可以为之而战吧
I am a Quaker, sir.
我是教友派信徒 长官
I fight for the conviction that every life is precious.
我为信仰而战 我相信生命总是最可贵的
Now I demand you to allow me to treat his injury.
我请求你同意让我治疗他的伤口
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表