剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
He described the appearance of the man
他所描述的那个人
that I saw in perfect detail.
和我看到的极为吻合
He described a man with no head.
他描述的是个无头人
You think we're both crazy? Possibly.
那你是觉得我们都疯了 有可能
What about Brooks? What about him?
布鲁克斯呢 他怎么了
I told you to stay away from him.
我叫你离他远点
I tried, but you didn't listen.
我尽力了 你却不听劝
That is not what happened.
事情不是这样的
Morales, right? Yes, sir.
莫拉莱斯 对吗 是的 长官
You used to date Lieutenant Mills?
你以前和米尔斯探长约会过
Abbie.
艾比
Crane, I think I found something.
克兰 我可能有发现了
You're a Mason?
你是共济会的一员
These... these men are my brothers.
他们都是我的兄弟
My life is tied to the Horseman's, and his to mine.
我和无头骑士的性命紧密相连
If I die... he dies.
如果我死去 他亦随之而死
I know a man who can help.
我知道有个人可以帮你
Someone who can separate you from the Horseman.
他可以帮你切断跟无头骑士的联♥系♥
I feel him no more.
我感觉不到他了
The Regulars are coming.
正规军要来了
Tell the others.
通知其他人
The Regulars are on the way.
正规军在路上了
The Regulars are coming. Tell the others.
正规军要来了 通知其他人
The Regulars are coming.
正规军要来
The Regulars are coming. Tell the others.
正规军要来 通知其他人
Paul!
保罗
They're here!
他们来了
My God.
天呐
Where did you procure such massive quantities of reserves?
你从哪搞来这么多物资
Is there a nearby citadel?
附近有要塞吗
A supermarket... called Buy Plus.
有个超♥市♥ 叫买♥♥多福
Buy in bulk, spend less.
批量购买♥♥有优♥惠♥
I will take you there someday.
哪天带你去
Do you know what we could have done
你知道这些物资
with these supplies during the war?
在战时意味着什么吗
We'd have taken Lexington in a day.
一天就能攻下莱克星顿
Right now we have to make sure
现在我们要确保
that if the Horseman attacks Sleepy Hollow,
如果骑士袭击断头谷
you could hunker down here. Now that your blood tie
你可以在此藏身
Now that your blood tie with him is severed,
现在你与他不再有血液联♥系♥
you're vulnerable.
容易成为目标
"Pine Springs."
松泉
Is that a variation of water?
是一种水吗
A brand. Cheapest one.
是个牌子 最便宜的那种
You paid? For water?
你居然花钱买♥♥水
Why not drink from one of the thousands of taps around town?
为什么不直接从成千的水龙头喝
Or the lake?
或者喝湖水
Well, tap water's got chemicals in it.
自来水里有化学物质
And the lake,
至于湖
you don't even want to know.
你还是不知道为好
The extent to which your generation
你们这代人
has defiled this earth is truly mind-boggling.
对地球的污染还真令人咋舌
The Horseman will ride after dark.
骑士天黑后出没
After we finish the kits,
等我们把这些供给包弄好
why don't you meet with the Masons
你不如去见见共济会的人
while I grab Corbin's shotgun from the precinct.
我去警局把柯尔宾的猎枪拿来
Rutledge says they've discovered information
拉特利奇说他们有了
of how best to exploit the Horseman's weaknesses.
如何利用骑士弱点的信息
Are you certain you can forgo such a conversation?
你确定要放弃听这段对话吗
They won't let me.
他们不会让我听的
The "No girls allowed" rule really gets under my skin.
"女士勿进"这规矩让我特不爽
Mills!
米尔斯
Where were you today? I'm on the late shift.
你今天去哪了 我今天值晚班
I'm kind of in the middle of something right now.
我现在正有事要忙
What? Prepping.
忙什么 准备工作
Prepping what?
什么准备工作
For my sister, Jenny, she's getting out
我妹妹珍妮 她明天就要出院
of the institution tomorrow, moving in with me.
回家跟我一起住了
Wow, that's a big change.
这可是件大事
Abs. Hey, two minutes.
小艾 给我两分钟
Come on, I just wanted to talk to you
听着 我就想在没那个英国佬时
without having the Brit hovering over my shoulder.
跟你说两句话
I know things have been weird between us since we broke up.
我知道自打分手后 你我之间一直很尴尬
I really do not have time for this.
我真没时间跟你说这个
But I see you every day.
但我每天都能见到你
I don't know if it's Corbin
我不知是因为柯尔宾
or Jenny or all of it, but I care about you, Abbie.
珍妮还是所有这些原因 我在乎你 艾比
Abbie... Luke.
小艾 卢克
I am here.
我就在这
Before we dated, we used to be friends, remember?
我们约会前还是朋友来着 记得吗
Can we at least get back to that?
至少我们还能做朋友吧
How about coffee?
一起去喝杯咖啡怎么样
Tomorrow afternoon. Oh, slow down. I didn't think
明天下午 别着急
we were gonna be moving this fast.
我想咱们还是慢慢来吧
Temper expectations, please.
你还是别抱太大的期望
Morales.
莫拉莱斯
Who is that?
谁叫我
Brooks.
布鲁克斯
I-I... thought you were dead.
我...我以为你死了呢
Rumors of my demise have been...
关于我死亡的传闻...
pretty much true.
其实也差不多
What are you?
你想干吗
I saw you with Abbie Mills.
我看见你和艾比·米尔斯在一起了
Stay away from her.
离她远点
What? Stay away from Abbie Mills.
什么 离艾比·米尔斯远点
I'm the only one that can protect her.
我才是唯一能保护她的人
You're protecting her? From what?
你在保护她吗 为了什么
The end. I can protect her from the end.
末日 我能保护她避免末日的侵袭
Everyone will die...
世人都得死...
except for the chosen few.
除了少数几个被选召的人
There's a war going on, Morales,
有一场战争正在上演 莫拉莱斯
a war you won't see or hear until it's upon you,
如非你亲身经历 你是看不见也听不着的
and by then it will be too late.
但到那时就晚了
There are others like me in Sleepy Hollow,
断头谷里还有些跟我一样的人
watching... watching... waiting... waiting.
看着...看着...等着...等着...
The time's coming soon for you to pick a side.
你选择阵营的时机将至
I trust you'll make the right decision.
我相信你能做出正确的选择
Dearest Miss Mills, I trust this oral missive finds you well,
亲爱的米尔斯小姐 希望你一切都好
if it finds you at all.
如果你能听到的话
I'm still trying to fathom the notion that my words
我还没搞明白我说的话是基于什么原理
are somehow recorded onto your "Smartphone."
录到你的"智能手♥机♥"上的
After consideration,
深思之后
I agree that it is wholly unjust that you're
我也觉得拒绝你参加共济会集♥会♥
prohibited from attending the Mason's assembly
这是完全是不公平的
I will rectified this the moment I arrive.
等我到了我会替你平♥反♥的
Please join us, as we strategize our plan of attack
请加入我们 和我们一起制定对抗
against the Horseman's imminent arrival.
无头骑士即将到来的方案
I am, most respectfully, Ichabod Crane.
无限敬意 伊卡伯德·克兰
Hello?
有人吗
Shh. I'll cover you.
嘘 我来掩护你
The midnight ride
夜奔
Come on.
进来
Right there.
在那边
Okay, that's enough for now.
好了 目前够了
This goes without saying,
毫无疑问
but in your description of events,
我知道你想说什么
let's make sure the perp isn't headless.
我们还是先确定罪犯不是无头骑士吧
Crane, you said you knew these men.
克兰 你说你认识他们
Who are they? A local chapter of the Freemasons.
他们是谁 共济会当地分会的会员
A centuries-old organization of craftsmen with knowledge...
数世纪前由博学的工匠们成立的一个组织
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表