剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
It's not like she had to come back for family reunions.
反正不是回来和家人团聚的
A personal query, if I may.
冒昧地问个私人问题
Where was your family during all this?
这期间你的家人呢
This is the perfect time to ask me about my childhood.
现在真是问我童年往事的绝佳时机哈
No, those dates were two weeks ago, I need today.
不 你说的是两周前的事了 我要今天的
That is what I meant by "Recently." call me back.
我说"最近"就是这个意思 查好再打给我
Dad bailed when we were kids.
我们小时候爸爸就走了
Mom had a nervous breakdown a few years later.
几年后妈妈精神失常
Hospitalized.
去住院了
The state dumped us in foster care.
我们就被送去了寄养家庭
So, question answered.
已经回答你的问题了
After the age of 12, you had one foster home
12岁之后 你待过一个寄养家庭
and Miss Jenny had seven.
而珍妮小姐待过7个
I raise it merely to note she resided in her last home
我提出这件事情是因为 在最后的寄养家庭中
for nearly a full year.
她待了将近一年
Perhaps these charitable souls possess
也许这些好心人
some information that might help us locate her.
可以提供一些信息 好让我们找到她
柯尔宾·奥古斯特治安官与 艾比·米尔斯探长 破获当地盗窃集团
当地治安官与其徒弟
Definitely not a robbery.
这绝对不是一起抢劫案
Till's still loaded.
钱箱未开
There's a bank deposit bag full of cash and last night's receipts.
有个装满钱和昨晚收据的银行存款袋
Hmm. Whatever it was, it was personal.
不管是什么原因 都是出于私仇
You might want to check your breakfast, boss.
可能有点恶心 老大
How did it get up there?
你那有什么收获
My guess is somebody played a little hardball
我猜可能有人采取了点强硬手段
and then made a pinata out of him.
把他弄成彩饰糖罐
And a paperweight.
还做成书镇
Just like Corbin and the Reverend.
就像柯尔宾和牧师一样
No. The wounds aren't cauterized.
不一样 这些伤口不是被烧灼的
Corbin's and the Reverend's were.
柯尔宾和牧师的是被烧灼的
Markings on the torso, face...
躯干和脸上都做了标记
this man was tortured first.
这人是先被折磨的
Based on the blood pattern,
根据血溅
head was taken after the fact, not as the killing blow.
头是在行凶之后才切下的 而不是作为致命伤
Aside from the beheading, the M.O. is completely different.
除了斩首之外 犯罪手法也完全不同
I want to know the second Forensics has anything,
验尸报告有任何进展 我要第一时间知道
on my cell phone only.
只发到我的手♥机♥上
Let's stay off the radio on this one.
这个案子暂时不要对外公开
You expecting more of this?
你认为还会发生更多类似的案子吗
In this town?
在这个小镇吗
What do you think?
你认为呢
Jenny was trouble. I remember that much.
珍妮当时总麻烦 我记得很清楚
Someone push her buttons, whoo-ee, she went off.
谁激她一下就能爆发
And I had to plead her case to the school superintendent or the sheriff.
我不得不向校监 或治安官 为她做辩护
You spoke to Sheriff Corbin about her?
你和柯尔宾治安官说起过她吗
Ralphie, shut up!
拉尔菲 不要叫
Corbin's the one that caught her shoplifting.
就是柯尔宾逮到她在店里偷窃的
He let her off, though.
不过他放走了珍妮
She claimed they'd never met.
她声称他们从未见过
To be honest, maybe a little hard jail time
说老实话 也许坐一会牢
would've straightened her out.
会让她有所开窍
Troubled kids, they need discipline and order.
有问题的孩子需要惩罚和制度
That's what I give 'em.
我就是这么教育他们的
The government pays you a monthly stipend
政♥府♥每月定期付给你津贴
for every child you take in, does it not?
以此照顾你收养的孩子 是吗
Trust me, it ain't enough.
相信我 那点钱远远不够
Must be a hardship. If you're implying
肯定很艰苦 如果你在暗示
that I'm taking advantage of the situation...
我在从中牟利
I'm not implying, I'm declaring that girl is sleeping on the floor
我没有暗示 我在强调那个女孩正睡在地板上
in violation of your conservatorship contract and about ten state laws.
你这么做违反了寄养条例和大约十个州的法律
Bags under her eyes, dry skin,
双眼的眼袋 干燥的皮肤
all symptoms of malnutrition,
所有营养不调的症状
and yet somehow you have enough money
可是你却有足够的钱
to put a brand-new Camaro in the driveway.
去买♥♥辆全新的雪佛兰科迈罗跑车放在车道上
How is that?
这又怎么说
I put a roof over your sister's head when no one else would.
无人理会你妹妹的时候 我却给了她一瓦遮头
Nobody wanted her.
根本没人想领养她
Lieutenant.
女中尉
You have one choice right now
你现在有一个选择
that is to tell me something, anything that will help me find her,
告诉我所有能帮助我 找到她的事情
or so help me, I will rain legal brimstone down on you
否则别怪我 我会让你吃尽法律的苦头
so hard it will make God jealous.
到时就连上帝都会羡慕不已
She used to take off and go up to Trout Lake,
有时她会逃课跑去鳟鱼湖
about four miles north of here.
离这北边四英里左右的地方
Said there was a cabin up there,
说那有间小屋
belonged to a friend. What friend?
是一个朋友的 什么朋友
I got no idea.
我毫不知情
Expect a call from Family Services.
等着家庭服务中心的电♥话♥吧
Shutting you down.
不再让你领养孩子
And get that girl some food.
顺便给那女孩点吃的
She told me about you.
她和我说起过你
The "Good" sister that just walked away.
你这个"好"姐姐就这么离开了
Who you really mad at here, girly?
你到底真正气的是谁 姑娘
Me or you?
是我还是你自己
What are you doing?
你搞什么
Old habits die hard.
本性难移嘛
How fortuitous.
出人意料啊
An officer of the law with a criminal past.
一位有前科的执法人员
Imagine the delinquency we could perpetrate
想象下如果我们用心去违法犯罪
if we really put our minds to it.
一定也前途无量
Lieutenant...
女中尉
this home belonged to Sheriff Corbin.
这是柯尔宾警长的小屋
Your sister?
这是你妹妹吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
I know. She lied to me.
是啊 她骗了我
It appears they were quite close.
看来他俩相当亲密
You have no idea.
你想不到我们有多亲
Put it down. You put it down.
放下枪 你先放下
I'm not gonna ask you twice. Neither am I.
我不会再说第二遍 我也不会
Well... this is awkward.
局面有点尴尬啊
You gonna shoot me? Why do you think
你要开枪射我吗 你觉得为什么
that we walk through the door instead of a SWAT team?
是我们俩而非特警队闯进这扇门
I bought you time.
我为你争取了时间
You need to trust me.
你要相信我
Trust is the last thing you're getting from me.
相信这词儿 早就不存在于你我之间了吧
You have no idea what we're dealing with here.
你根本不知道我们要面对的是什么
Jenny, I'm trying to make things right. Give me a break!
珍妮 我在努力挽回局面 省省吧
It's so much easier for you to stick your head in the sand,
对你来说 像个鸵鸟一头扎进土里
pretend what's right in front of you isn't really happening.
装作面前什么都没发生才是最简单的
Maybe I ought to leave you here so you can bury your damn self!
或许我该把你丢在这 随你自生自灭
Yeah, 'cause you're good at...
对啊 因为你最擅长...
Enough!
够了
If your familial ties meant so little to you,
如果血缘关系对你来说真的没有意义
you'd spend far less effort baiting her into a fight
你就不会在这为了无谓的面子
just to stoke your misguided pride.
和你姐姐斗嘴了
And you...
还有你...
do make some effort not to be such an easy target.
真得要好好学学怎么吵架
Now drop your weapons, both of you.
现在放下你们的武器 都放下
Nice to see you again, British Guy.
很高兴再见到你啊 英国佬
My name is Ichabod Crane.
我叫伊卡博德·克兰
How long was Sheriff Corbin in your life?
你认识柯尔宾警长有多久了
What, he didn't tell you?
什么 他没告诉你吗
No, he did not.
没有 没说过
The man had secrets.
他有不少秘密
I just never knew you were one of them.
我没想到你也是其中之一
Well, unlike certain people, he believed me.
不像某些人 他相信我
I helped him obtain rare objects,
我帮他收集稀有物品
dig for information and find answers.
挖掘情报 寻找答案
He sent you traveling? Why?
他让你到处旅行 为什么
I knew you especially wouldn't understand.
我就知道你根本不会理解
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表