剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
你知道我需要答案 弗兰克
For these murders,
这些凶杀案
for the beheadings, all of it.
斩首事件 所有事情
Detective Morales...
莫拉莱斯警探...
Morales is not the answer.
与莫拉莱斯无关
Then who the hell is?
那到底是谁
Evil.
恶魔
What?
什么
Did you just say "Evil"?
你刚才说的是"恶魔"吗
Yeah, Tom, I did.
是的 汤姆 你没听错
I was weak.
当时我很虚弱
I failed you.
我让你失望了
You are weak.
你的确很弱
Take me seriously!
我是认真的好吗
Please... make me your weapon.
请把我当成你的武器
I will fight in your army.
我会为你而战
I will burn the world!
我会毁掉整个世界
Loyalty demands proof.
忠心是需要证明的
Find me the map.
帮我找到地图
No!
不
All of the dreams Katrina and I shared
所有卡特里娜和我共享的梦境
can now be made real.
现在都成真了
This may not be the future we envisioned,
这也许不是我们预想的未来
but it will be ours to fashion as we wish.
但我们能凭自己的意愿去改变它
She is my guiding light.
她就是我的指明灯
I love you, Ichabod.
我爱你 伊卡伯德
The guardian of my soul.
我灵魂的守护神
And when we are reunited,
如果我们能重逢
I will cherish her as never before.
我一定倍加珍惜她
I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
If you like, I can search the Web for,
如果你愿意 我可以帮你上网查一下
"I will cherish her as never before."
"我一定倍加珍惜她"
Yolanda was a much better listener.
跟约兰达倾吐真是再好不过了
Searching for "Yolanda."
正在查找"约兰达"
Farewell.
再见
Mr. Crane?
克兰先生
Mr. Parish. Thank you for coming.
帕里什先生 感谢你赶过来
Now where are these prayer beads?
那些念珠现在在哪
Follow me.
跟我来
If we're correct, these beads will point us
如果我们猜得不错 这些念珠
to the map's location.
将指引我们找到那张地图
According to church records,
根据教堂的记录
Knapp asked to be entombed with his body parts intact
纳普曾要求戴上念珠
and his prayer beads around his neck.
全尸下葬
Rather well preserved.
尸体都没腐烂呢
Health benefits of being a warlock.
这就是术士的福利
Remarkable stitching.
针脚挺细的嘛
An old flame of mine was a seamstress.
我有个老情人是做裁缝的
She'd be most impressed.
她肯定会自叹不如的
Who did you date, Betsy Ross?
是谁啊 贝茜·罗斯[美国著名裁缝]吗
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
You serious?!
你没搞笑吧
There is sin within this artifact.
这条念珠上沾满了罪恶
The sin of defying
他犯了用假死
God himself by cheating death.
来违抗上帝的罪行
These beads were indeed used for something...
这些念珠确实有所用处...
...most unnatural.
应该是些超自然的用处
Mr. Parish?
帕里什先生
My God.
我的天
There must be a hex on these beads.
这串念珠上肯定被施了法
It appears
看来
this might be harder than I first imagined.
这事儿比我想象的难多了
These beads are guarded,
这些念珠被守卫着
mostly likely to prevent an intrusion such as this.
大概是为了防止类似这样的闯入事件
Great.
很好
Dead warlock with a security system.
这死术士还有一套安保系统呢
I hadn't anticipated
我没有预料到
any kind of resistance.
会有这样的抵触
In fact, I've never felt anything quite like this.
事实上 我从没感受过这样的事情
And that concludes our latest adventures in grave-robbing.
现在我们的盗墓行动可以告终了
I said this wasn't anticipated.
我只是说我没有预料到这一幕
I didn't say it was impossible.
并没说这事儿不可能继续下去
Look at your hand.
看看你的手
That hex hurt you.
那妖法伤到了你
We have no idea
我们也不知道
what other protections there are in place.
这里还有没有其他的保护措施
We will find another way... Mr. Parish.
我们再想办法吧 帕里什先生
These prayer beads are protecting valuable secrets.
这些念珠正守卫着重要的秘密
I can feel them trying to escape.
我能感觉到它们想要逃跑
We had to know that
我们必须明确
finding a map to Purgatory wouldn't be that easy.
要想找到通往炼狱的地图不是那么容易的
But if it helps you to retrieve your wife,
但如果这关系到能否救出你妻子
and us to win this war,
以及我们战争的胜利
then it is a task
那我愿意
that I am ready to embrace.
接受这个任务
Mr. Parrish!
帕里什先生
Henry!
亨利
Henry.
亨利
I saw...
我看见了
Washington come to life.
华盛顿起死回生
And Knapp...
还有科纳普
by a shoreline, carrying something.
沿着河岸 运着什么东西
I'm sorry I couldn't get more.
抱歉不能看到更多
I tried.
我尽力了
I just need a moment.
我需要独自待会
Let me assist you.
我来扶你吧
I said, leave me alone!
我说了 别管我
Please.
谢谢
Crane,
克兰
give him a minute.
让他静下吧
We shouldn't have let him do that.
我们不该让他那么做的
Parrish is a man capable of making his own decisions.
帕里什是能自己做决定的成年人了
Maybe we need to rethink everything.
或许我们该再想想所有的事
Absolutely. Wait.
当然 等等
What do you mean, "Everything"?
什么叫"所有的事"
As in, maybe this map shouldn't be found.
就像 或许我们不该找这张地图
I realize the dangers, Lieutenant.
我知道它的危险性 女中尉
Do you? Because I don't.
是吗 我可不知道
And I know just as much about this map as you.
而且关于这张地图 你知道的不比我多
I have to believe that Washington
我相信因为我见证者的身份
left it for me because I am a Witness,
华盛顿把它留给了我
so I can free Katrina and end this war.
这样我就能解救卡特里娜 结束战争
Then why did Knapp put a hex on the beads
那为什么科纳普对念珠施了魔法
so that no one could learn its secrets?
让所有人都没法知道这个秘密
Where was the heads up on that? Crane,
你为什么没发现这个的危险呢 克兰
Henry could have been killed!
亨利差点就死了
What are you implying?
你想暗示什么
That in the 200 years
我想说在你被
that you were underground, the plan changed.
埋在地下的两百年里 计划变了
It was a really long time ago.
两百年很长的
Who's to say that if we use this map
谁能说得好如果我们用这张地图
and free Katrina...
解救了卡特里娜
there won't be ramifications beyond our control,
不会产生我们无法控制的
beyond what Washington anticipated?
连华盛顿都始料未及的后果呢
If entering purgatory somehow opens the floodgates...
如果进入炼狱也同时打开了闸门
It would be Armageddon.
那就会是末日决战
That is what I am thinking.
我就是这么想的
Crane, I know how badly you want her back.
克兰 我知道你有多想救出她
There isn't anything I wouldn't do
就像我愿意付出一切
for another hour with my mom, patrol ride with Corbin.
和我妈妈再多聚一小时 和柯尔宾再执一次勤
But if the day ever comes
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表