剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Vega feels responsible for keeping Jenny committed.
维嘉感觉正是因为她 珍妮才无法获得自♥由♥
The guilt eats her up inside
这种负罪感一直侵蚀她的内心
until she can't take it anymore.
直到她无法承受
She seeks me out for some kind of absolution,
她找我是寻求某种救赎
then jumps. QED, case closed.
然后跳楼 证明 结案
You're forgetting about the doctor's white eyes.
你忘记了医生眼睛是白色的
About the sand that poured from them
还有眼睛里涌出来的沙子
and your prophetic dream about Dr. Vega.
以及你做的关于维嘉医生的预知梦
And Vega's last words.
还有维嘉的遗言
Before she jumped, she said that she had it coming.
她跳下去之前说她的报应来了
"We" have it coming.
"我们"的报应也要来了
And you question that this death has to do
你怀疑这起死亡案件
with your role as a witness?
和你作为目击者有关联吗
Fine. Let's say that this is some evil minion
好吧 就算这是森林中的恶魔
sent after us by the demon in the woods. What does it want?
派来追杀我们的手下 那它到底想怎样
Why hurt Dr. Vega, and what do I have to do with any of it?
为什么伤害维嘉医生 跟我又有什么关系
My best guess is the enemy wants what all enemies want:
我猜敌人想要的都是一样的
to thwart his opponent--
就是打败他的对手
Clearly you're a threat to him as is your sister.
很明显你和你妹妹对他来说都是威胁
We must speak to her at once. No, it's not happening.
我们得立刻去找你妹妹 不 不行
I understand you've not spoken to your sister in some time, but
我知道你跟你妹妹有段时间没说话了 但...
We don't talk, period.
我们就是不说话 别说了
What time doesn't change, death will, don't you suppose?
时间无法改变的 死亡也会改变
Now, I'd rather keep the latter at bay.
我尽量避免后者的发生
Okay.
好吧
You want to see her? Let's go. See for yourself.
你想见她吗 我们去 你自己看
This is pointless. All of our personal issues aside,
这样没用的 抛开我们的私人问题不说
she's not gonna help me
她肯定不会帮我的
because I'm a cop and she's a criminal.
因为我是警♥察♥ 她是罪犯
Oh, she's a criminal now?
现在她都成罪犯了啊
Do you know why she's locked up in here?
你知道她为什么被关在这里吗
She broke into a sporting goods store
她闯进一家体育用品店
and stole a bunch of survival gear,
偷了一堆救生器材
over 4,000 bucks' worth of stuff.
总共价值四千多美元的东西
Does your current law enforcement incarcerate
你们现行的法律规定要把
all thieves in sanatoriums?
所有的小偷都囚禁在精神病院吗
She told the cops that she needed it
她跟警♥察♥说她需要那些东西
because she was preparing for the End of Days.
是因为她在准备迎接世界末日
Oh, well, she's perfectly sane, then.
这样的话她精神正常的很
Lieutenant Abbie Mills to see Jennifer Mills.
艾比·米尔斯探长探视珍妮弗·米尔斯
I'm her sister.
我是她姐姐
I didn't know Jenny had a sister. She does.
我怎么不知道珍妮有个姐姐 她有
One second. Extension 49, please.
请稍等 请转49号♥线
Don't be afraid of number 49, Abbie.
不要害怕49号♥ 艾比
When was the last time you saw your sister?
你最后一次见到你妹妹是什么时候
I'm sorry. Saw or talked to?
抱歉 是看到她还是跟她交谈
Last time I saw her was
我最后一次见到她是在五年前
back row of a county courthouse five years ago
在郡法♥院♥的后排座位上
when she was arrested for breaking and entering the first time.
那是她第一次以强闯民宅罪被逮捕
I tried to offer to help. It's complicated.
我试图帮她 这很复杂
I'm sorry, Miss Mills,
很抱歉 米尔斯小姐
but Jenny doesn't want to talk to you.
但珍妮不想和你说话
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're an officer of the law.
你是名执法人员啊
Is she not obligated to speak to you?
难道她还能拒绝与你交谈吗
I could force the issue and make Jenny talk to me,
我可以来硬的 强制珍妮与我交谈
but that isn't gonna get us what we need.
但那样的话我们得不到什么有用信息
Would you be amenable to my speaking with her?
你能让我和她谈谈吗
If she's amenable. Sure, knock yourself out.
要是她肯 当然可以 你自己试试吧
Would you, again, please?
麻烦你再帮我通传下
Thank you for seeing me, Miss Mills.
谢谢你愿意见我 米尔斯小姐
Curiosity got the best of me.
我见你是因为我很好奇
Who are you? Abbie's new boyfriend?
你是谁 艾比的新男友吗
We are amicable, and yes, I am male,
我们只是朋友 是的 虽然我是男的
but I suspect you're implying something else.
但我怀疑你是否另有所指
What's your name, tall, dark and British?
你叫什么 大个子 你是英国人吧
My name is Ichabod Crane.
我叫伊卡伯德·克兰
What do your friends call you? "Icky"?
你朋友都怎么称呼你 "讨厌鬼"吗
Not if they wish to remain my friends.
还想跟我做朋友的话就最好别那么叫
Hmm. Sense of humor, too.
还挺有幽默感的
I've seen the demon in the woods.
我见过森林里的恶魔
The one you and your sister saw as children.
那个你和你姐姐小时候看到过的
They lock you up in here when you talk crazy.
你要是在这说胡话会被他们关起来的
That's why I'm in here and she's out there.
这就是为什么我在这 而她在外面
Hmm. She didn't tell you, did she? Ask her.
她没告诉过你对吧 去问她
Make her tell you all the dirty details.
让她告诉你那些肮脏的来龙去脉
I wonder what you'll think of her once you know.
我想知道一旦你知道真♥相♥ 你会怎么看她
I'm afraid I have some regrettable news.
恐怕我得告诉你些不幸的消息
Your former doctor, Dr. Vega,
你之前的医生 维嘉医生
tragically leapt to her death last night.
昨晚跳楼了 死得很惨
I'm very sorry.
非常抱歉
Your sister was the last person she spoke to.
你姐姐是最后一个与她交谈的人
The doctor said, "We've all got it coming."
医生说"我们的报应要来了"
What did she mean? I don't know.
她什么意思 我不知道
You do know there are things in Sleepy Hollow
你肯定知道断头谷里存在着些
that are not of this realm.
不属于这块地方的东西
What do you think could have killed the doctor?
你觉得什么东西有这个本事杀了医生
It's time to go.
你该走了
The Four Horsemen are coming. You're a liar.
天启四骑士要来了 你在说谎
The first is already here.
第一个已经到了
He beheaded Sheriff Corbin and Reverend Knapp
他砍掉了治安官柯尔宾和科纳普牧师的头
before he fled from us.
然后跑了
You're not mente insana, Miss Mills.
你没有精神失常 米尔斯小姐
I don't believe you are. Neither does your sister.
我相信你没有 你姐姐也不认为你疯了
If you mean what you say...
照你这么说...
then you know there's not much I can do for you.
那你应该知道我帮不上什么忙
You already know what I do.
你已经知道了我就这点能耐
Help us fight the Horsemen's army.
帮我们对抗骑士大军吧
Help you?
帮你
It's all over but the crying.
一切都结束了 除了哭声
My conscience is clear.
我问心无愧
Ask Abbie if she can say the same.
去问艾比敢不敢这样说
Lieutenant, please.
中尉 请告诉我
What's the cause of this rift between you and Miss Jenny?
是什么造成你和珍妮间的决裂呢
I told you, it's complicated.
我说过了 这很复杂
I was born more than two centuries ago,
我出生在两个世纪之前
and my wife is prisoner in some otherworldly realm.
而我的妻子还囚禁在阴间
I'm no stranger to complications.
还有什么能比这个更复杂的吗
Miss Mills, stop.
米尔斯小姐 别走了
What happened with you and your sister
你和你妹妹之间的恩怨纠葛
is between you and your sister.
的确是你们俩之间的私事儿
But your secret is in the way of a truth we must uncover.
但是你的秘密关乎着我们要揭露的事实
The consequences of keeping this secret could be dire.
你要是还死守着秘密 后果会很严重的
I'm gonna trust you with something that I've never told anybody.
我信你一次 这事儿我之前没跟任何人提起过
Not a shrink, not a priest, not Sheriff Corbin.
不管是心理医生 牧师 还是科尔宾治安官
When Jenny and I saw that thing in the woods...
当我和珍妮在森林里看到那玩意儿的时候...
...I remember waking up.
我记得我醒来之后
Felt like I'd only been asleep a few minutes.
我以为我只睡了几分钟
Apparently, it had been four days.
但事实是 我昏睡了四天
And the whole town had been looking for us.
而且全镇的人都在寻找我们
What the...?
怎么回事...
I found them! Hey, over here!
我找到她们了 在这里
They asked a lot of questions I didn't want to answer.
他们问了很多我不想回答的问题
Someone else was in the woods. Can you describe him?
还有其他人在树林里 你能描述下他吗
And I told Jenny,
我告诉珍妮
"Don't say anything. Follow my lead."
"什么都别说 听我的"
She didn't listen.
但她没有
A man... come out of the ground.
一个人...从地里出来
She told him about what we saw.
她告诉了他我们所见
Pale skin...
皮肤苍白...
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表