剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Ichabod, please, stay with me. Please.
伊卡伯德 求你了 别离开我
Stay with me,Crane.
别离开我 克兰
I wasn't sure I'd make it in time.
我不确定自己能否及时赶到
He doesn't have to die.
他不一定要死
What do you mean?
你的意思是
Not yet!
还没到他死的时候
He's almost gone.
他快不行了
Clear the room, all of you.
所有人 都出去
Thank you.
谢谢
Everyone out now! This had better work.
大家都出去 这最好能管用
Who are you?
你是谁
I have been called many things.
我的称谓很多
Angel.
天使
Demon.
魔鬼
Until now,
至今
I wasn't sure what was true.
我都不确定哪个是对的
For so long,
一直以来
I've hoped for this day.
我都在期待这一天
To find the reason for what I've been given.
找寻上天赐予我能力的缘由
And now I know.
现在我知道了
The reason is you.
缘由就是你
You're the man Abbie told me about.
你是艾比跟我说过的那个人
The one Katrina sent her to find.
卡特里娜让她去找的那个人
I've bought you a few moments
在毒素侵害你的心脏之前
before the poison stops your heart.
我帮你争取了一点时间
I can remove it!
我可以移除它
Along with your sins if we're lucky.
幸运的话 你的罪恶也可以一并移除
Put your hand on the table.
把你的手放在桌子上
Yes.
是的
He is in there.
他在里面
As long as you carry
只要你内心
your sin in your heart,
背负着你的罪恶
it allows the Horseman
就会让无头骑士
to be tied to you.
与你束缚在一起
Someone once told me that before.
之前有人这么告诉过我
Who?
谁
The man I sinned against.
令我背负罪恶的那个人
Whose life I couldn't save.
我无法拯救的那个人
His name.
他的名字
Say it out loud.
大声说出来
Arthur Bernard.
亚瑟·伯纳德
Now summon him!
现在召唤他
With all your heart.
全身心地召唤
Here!
这里
Into this room.
进来这个房♥间
Now open your eyes.
现在睁开眼睛
I told you I'll find you again, my friend.
我跟你说过我会再次找到你 朋友
I don't understand.
我不明白
I did everything you asked of me.
我做了所有你要我做的事
I broke every vow I took to my country.
我违背了自己对祖国的所有誓言
I betrayed my own blood.
我背叛了自己的血统
And yet you died anyway.
可你还是死了
What more would you have done?
你还能做些什么呢
Freed you sooner so you'd live.
早点放你走 你就不会死了
And if I had?
如果我没死
Would you have found your destiny?
你就会找到自己的命运吗
Found your way to your true home?
就会找到真正家园的归路吗
Your death is on my soul. No.
我的灵魂背负了你的死 不
My death saved your soul.
我的死拯救了你的灵魂
Only you chose to see it as a sin.
只有你把它看做罪孽
When all along, it was your salvation.
可自始至终 它都是你的救赎
What would you have me do?
你想让我怎么做
Forgive yourself.
原谅你自己
The Horseman feeds on your regret.
无头骑士以你的悔恨为生
That is what fuels your blood tie to him.
它供给着你与他的血液联♥系♥
Let it go,
放下这件事
and his hold over you will be broken.
就能打破他对你的控制
No, I'd only free him so he could ride again.
不 这样只会让他重返马背
You'd only free yourself to stop him.
你只有放过自己才能去阻止他
And the others that ride with him.
以及其他的天启骑士
But you won't do it alone.
但你不是孤军奋战
Abbie. Together
艾比 你们的力量
your combined power will weather the coming storm.
结合在一起 将能经受住即将到来的风暴
Now do you understand?
现在你明白了吗
I do.
明白了
Then repeat these words.
那重复这些话
I purge the wicked from my blood.
我要净化血液中的邪恶
I purge the wicked from my blood.
我要净化血液中的邪恶
Our spirits severed.
分离我们的灵魂
Our spirits severed.
分离我们的灵魂
My soul sanctified.
我的灵魂是神圣的
My soul sanctified.
我的灵魂是神圣的
Death, leave me now.
死神 即刻离开我
Death, leave me now.
死神 即刻离开我
I command you.
我命令你
I command you.
我命令你
I feel him no more.
我感觉不到他了
He's gone.
他走了
He is sanctified.
他被净化了
You were right.
你说得对
There's always another way.
车到山前必有路
Next time, listen to me.
下次 听我的
Okay?
好吗
I can't go through that again.
这种事承受一次就够了
My ears shall remain eternally open to your admonition.
我的耳朵将永远听从你的告诫
I don't know what the hell that means.
我完全听不懂你在说什么
Just say yes.
说"好"就行了
Yes.
好
The sun has set.
太阳已经下山了
He's awakened, I can feel it.
他苏醒了 我能感觉到
The Horseman rides.
天启骑士行动了
He'll come for you.
他会冲着你来的
We must prepare.
我们必须准备一下
We'll be ready.
我们会准备好的
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表