剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
The colony was infected with this plague
这块殖民地被瘟疫骑士
by the Horseman of Pestilence,
所感染
also known as Conquest.
也就是天启四骑士中的"侵略"
So another Horseman of the Apocalypse has arrived?
所以说《启示录》中的另外一名骑士复活了吗
Not yet.
还没
And not if we can stop it.
只要我们能阻止 他就复活不了
Pestilence instituted this plague centuries ago,
瘟疫之骑士在数世纪前散布了这场瘟疫
but the Roanoke colony contained it,
但在罗诺克殖民地这却被控制了下来
stopping its spread and thwarting
阻止了它的蔓延以及
the Horseman from riding forth.
天启骑士的长驱直入
It's been unleashed anew through Thomas.
现在通过托马斯又重新释放了出来
If it manages to spread this time...
如果它蔓延开来
Then the Horseman of Pestilence
那么瘟疫骑士
will come to Sleepy Hollow
就会来到断头谷
and join forces with the Horseman of Death.
加入无头骑士的行列
We must prevent this at all costs.
我们必须全力阻止
And I think bringing Thomas here
而且我觉得把托马斯带到这里
will be the answer.
会给我们答案
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢你
You keep it.
你留着吧
Crane.
克兰
We gotta get going.
我们得走了
If what you saw in the Roanoke forest
如果你在罗诺克森林看到的那东西
enters our world,
进入了我们的世界
modern medicine will be defenceless against it.
现代医药对它毫无办法
Oh, my God, you're infected.
上帝啊 你被感染了
Be it the protection of Virginia Dare,
要不就是维吉尼亚·戴尔的保佑
or something in the environment,
要不就是环境原因
the cure seems to lie within the colony.
治愈的方法看来就在殖民地里
Maybe, but the CDC is not going to let anyone leave the hospital.
也许 但是疾控中心不会让任何人离开医院
And how are we supposed to get them to a place
而且如果他们都不相信那个地方的存在
that no one believes exists?
我们又怎么能带他们去呢
It's spreading.
还在蔓延
Miss Mills...
米尔斯小姐
these people are going to die here.
这些人都会死在这里
Do you think the Roanoke remedy
你觉得罗诺克的疗法
would even work on people other than Thomas?
对托马斯以外的其他人也有效吗
Crane?
克兰
I've been infected.
我被感染了
It was the colony.
是在殖民地
Get me a Hazmat team in here,
快叫一个危险物品处理小组进来
No, I think it was earlier...
不 我觉得应该更早
when I first encountered Thomas.
在我第一次遇到托马斯的时候
We are ready, Sir.
我们准备好了 长官
Get him into quarantine.
把他带进隔离区
No. No, I feel perfectly fine.
不 不 我感觉没问题
Listen to him.
听他的
Don't touch him. Do not take him!
别碰他 别带他走
Stay back, he's contagious.
后退 他会传染你的
Stop this!
快住手
No! I must help Thomas! Sedate him!
不 我必须帮助托马斯 给他注射镇定剂
No, I just... please!
不 我只是...拜托
No!
不要
Katrina.
卡特里娜
Ichabod?
伊卡伯德
Are you really here?
你真的在这里吗
You're not well.
你身体不舒服
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Because you're here.
因为你来了这里
But I have been here before.
但我以前也来过
Only when I've summoned you.
以前是因为我召唤了你
I've... I've not been able to for some time.
我已经有段时间无法召唤你了
If you are here in any other way...
如果你通过任何别的方式来到这里
it means that you are dead.
只能说明你死了
Or near to it.
或者快死了
Detective Morales.
莫拉莱斯警探
Yes, hello, Detective.
你好 警探
I'm calling from the history department
这里是牛津大学
of Oxford's Merton College
默顿学院
regarding your inquiry into a Mr. Ichabod Crane.
您之前查询一位伊卡伯德·克兰先生
Yes.
是的
He is indeed a tenured professor here,
他确实是这里的一位终身教授
on sabbatical at the moment,
目前正在休假
and on loan to law enforcement in Westchester County, New York.
借调给纽约威斯特彻斯特郡的执法部门
I see.
知道了
Is there anything else I may be of assistance with?
还有其他我可以帮您的吗
No. No, no. Thank you.
没有了 谢谢你
That's all I needed to know.
我想了解的就这些
Everything okay, Morales?
一切都还好吧 莫拉莱斯
Yes, sir. All good.
是的 长官 一切都好
Track down Parsons from CDC.
找一下疾控中心的帕森斯
We need to make a plan to control public response.
我们得计划一下如何控制公众反应
Yes, sir.
是 长官
You must understand.
你必须明白
It's only under great dress
只有在巨大的压♥迫♥之下
you would find yourself here.
你才会来到这个地方
I am sick.
我生病了
I did not realize how critically.
没有意识到有多么危急
Another has died from this.
又一个感染的人死了
And I fear you will, too.
我好怕你也会死
Ichabod, this place I've been trapped in,
伊卡伯德 我被困在这地方
it's purgatory.
这是炼狱
Purgatory?
炼狱
Then those are...
那些是...
Souls.
灵魂
Who've been collected here.
他们被集中到这里
We're all trapped together, and yet very much apart.
我们都被困在这里 但境遇不同
Those there are moving on.
他们继续前进
To where?
去哪里
To wherever he determines.
去他指定的地方
He?
他
The beast who keeps me captive.
把我困在这里的野兽
Moloch.
摩洛克
Sir, I need a minute.
长官 能说句话吗
Don't have one.
不能
But it's about Crane and the boy.
是关于克兰和那个男孩的
If you can help me get them out...
如果你能帮我把他们弄出去
They're not going anywhere.
他们不能出去
We have most of Sleepy Hollow in an absolute panic
断头谷大部分地区已经陷入极度恐慌了
over this potential epidemic.
就因为这个潜在的传染病
The doctors will handle the patients.
医生会照顾好病人的
I need you on the streets.
你得去街上
We have to shut down the traffic moving in and out of town.
我们要切断小镇的交通
There is no time for that.
没时间了
My point exactly.
那还不赶紧
Report to Morales for your post.
跟莫拉莱斯警探报告进度
Really?
不是吧
Hmm, what the hell.
管他的
Why would you be trapped in such a place?
你为什么会被困在这种地方
What does Moloch want with your soul?
摩洛克要你的灵魂做什么
Katrina...
卡特里娜
what is it you're not telling me?
你瞒了我什么
If this is a trial...
如果这是一场审判
...I'm gonna need a little evidence.
我需要一点证据
Is that boy really gonna be saved
如果我把那个男孩送回家
if I get him back to his home?
他就会好起来吗
What about the others?
其他人呢
What about Crane?
克兰呢
Would he be saved at Roanoke
到罗诺克能救他吗
because it's... trapped in time like him?
就因为罗诺克也是像他一样被困在时间里吗
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表