剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Maybe that's what this is.
也许你说得有道理
It's my punishment for turning my back on you.
这就是我当初背叛你的报应
People say that, uh, things happen for a reason.
人们常说 万事皆有因果
I haven't found one yet.
我还没找到原因
'Cause we lost everything in the forest that day:
因为我们那天在森林里失去了一切
our childhood,
失去了童年
for a while, our sanity.
甚至还失去了"理智"
We lost each other, Jenny.
我们还失去了彼此 珍妮
And I need you to know...
我希望你知道
that...
我
I see who you really are.
现在能够理解你了
And I'm proud of you.
我为你自豪
We're all the family that we have left.
我们是彼此唯一的亲人了
You and me.
只有你跟我
That's it.
再无别人
So...
所以
I can't take back what I did.
以前做过的事我无法挽回
But I can try to make it right.
但是我可以尽力弥补
What is this?
这是什么
Paperwork granting me limited conservatorship
这些文件能给予我有限的监护权
over you and your legal affairs.
管理你和你的法律事务
They'll appoint you an attorney.
他们会为你指派律师
We have to go to court,
我们得上法庭
but if they say yes,
如果成功了
I can get you out of there in less than six months.
你半年内就能离开精神病院
It's a psychiatric hospital.
那可是精神病院
I escaped.
我还逃跑了
What the hell are you gonna say
你要说什么
that's gonna convince anyone of anything?
才能让大家相信我
They can't afford to let the state know.
他们不敢让州政♥府♥知道的
Otherwise, it'd mean that their security is incompetent,
那意味着他们的安保系统有漏洞
they can't control their patients.
说明他们无法控制病人
Long story short, you are a problem that they do not need.
简单来说 他们更希望你这个"麻烦"消失
And I believe that we can work together...
我相信 咱俩齐心协力
to get some answers, some real answers,
能找到更多真正的答案
for once.
就这一次
Corbin said...
柯尔宾曾说
that one day you'd be back.
有一天 你会回来
When you were ready.
在你准备好之后
Asked me to find a way to forgive you.
他要我设法原谅你
I said I didn't think I could.
我说我做不到
I'm sorry that it took me so long to find you.
很抱歉 我这么久才来找你
Miss Mills.
米尔斯小姐
The Hessian's final words were, "Moloch shall rise."
那个黑森人最后说 "摩洛克必将复活"
The name is referenced in several theological texts,
这个名字在很多神学著作里都出现过
notably Milton's Paradise Lost.
比如弥尔顿写的《失乐园》
Read.
你看
"First Moloch,
"摩洛克
horrid King besmear'd with blood...
那可怕的魔王 以人为牲
of human sacrifice, and parents tears."
全身沾满了人血和亲人的眼泪"
So called as the God-Demon of child sacrifice
也被称为用儿童祭祀的恶魔之王
who led a revolt of fellow demons against Heaven.
曾率领一众恶魔与天堂开战
This is the creature you saw in the forest, Miss Mills.
这就是你在森林里看到的怪物 米尔斯小姐
The one who controls the Horseman,
天启四骑士的领导者
who guards Katrina.
看守着卡特里娜的人
And now we know his name.
我们知道他的名字了
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表