剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
My name is Ichabod Crane.
我叫伊卡伯德·克兰
I was enlisted in the Queen's Royal Regiment
入伍女王皇家军团
and sent to the American colonies to fight the Patriots.
并被派往美洲殖民地抗击爱国者
It didn't take long for me to have a change of heart.
但没过多久我就改变心意
In 1781, I died on the battlefield.
1781年我死在战场上
But I was saved by a mysterious spell cast upon me
但是我挚爱的妻子卡特里娜用神秘咒语
by my beloved wife Katrina.
救回了我
Now I've been awakened 250 years later,
250年后我被唤醒
and fate led me to Miss Abigail Mills,
命运引领我认识了艾比盖尔·米尔斯女士
a young police lieutenant investigating baffling mysteries.
一位调查迷离奇案的年轻探长
Lieutenant Abbie Mills to see Jennifer Mills.
艾比·米尔斯探长探视珍妮弗·米尔斯
I'm her sister.
我是她姐姐
I believe that we can work together to get some answers,
我相信 咱俩齐心协力能找到更多
some real answers.
真正的答案
We are now bearing witness to strange events and dark forces.
我们见证了离奇事件及黑暗力量
They foretell that our realm is in danger,
他们征兆着危险将降临此地
and the Apocalypse may be upon us.
末日可能即将到来
Revelation?
《启示录》
This speaks of two witnesses.
这里提到两位见证人
You were called to something, Abbie. We both were.
也许那是上天在选召你 艾比 我们都是
When you wounded the Horseman,
打伤无头骑士的时候
your bloodlines merged.
你们的鲜血融合
You became linked, bound together by blood.
将你和他的命运连结在一起
It's the Horseman who's been awakened, Ichabod...
伊卡伯德 被唤醒的是无头骑士...
and you, along with him.
而你也随之醒来
Sleepy Hollow.
《断头谷》
Safe!
安全上垒
What?! Are you kidding me, dude?!
干嘛 伙计 搞笑吗
Way to police the game.
裁判当得真好
Yeah, that's right. Blue, I'm a cop.
对 对 伙计我是警♥察♥
I'm deputizing you. Wake up!
我看着你呢 打起精神来
This is what you do
你就靠这个
to relax?
来放松
It's cathartic. It's baffling.
这是发泄情绪 摸不着头脑
I'd consider myself a sporting man,
我一直以为我喜欢运动
but why must you insult that gentleman
那位男士不过是按规则裁决
for citing a rule infraction?
你为何要骂他
I fail to see the point.
我不知这有什么意义
What is the point of baseball?
你是问棒球有什么意义
Oh, please enlighten me.
麻烦你告诉我
All right.
好吧
For me, baseball's about three things.
对我来说棒球有三种意义
First, tradition. Rules never change.
首先是传统 规则从未改变
You can always count on the grass to be green,
草坪永远是绿的
the lines to be white.
界线永远是白的
So no matter how crazy the world gets,
不管世界变得多疯狂
it makes you feel safe, like everything's okay.
这能让你安心觉得一切都会没事的
Second, it's about teamwork.
其次是团队合作
The players have to have faith in each other
选手们要对彼此有信心
and watch each others' backs,
互相照应
because without that, the team don't work.
不然棒球队就没法♥正♥常比赛
And what I love is that this sport does not discriminate.
而且我最喜欢这比赛谁都不歧视
You can be a short long reliever,
你可以是个矮个长中继投手
a long shortstop, black, white, hispanic.
高个游击手 黑人 白人 西班牙裔
And that is the American dream.
而且这就是美国梦
So, it represents the spirit of democracy.
所以它代表了民♥主♥的精髓
It's what you guys were fighting for, right?
你们不就是为这而战的吗
Our pride, our link to the past.
我们的荣耀 与历史的渊源
Created by the forefathers,
由先人开创
handed down generation to generation.
并一代代流传下来
That's why I scream at the ump.
所以我才朝那个裁判喊
Open your eyes, sir!
眼睛睁大点 先生
Yes, you.
说的就是你
Basket face.
篮子脸的那个
I thought only horses slept standing up!
我一直以为只有马站着睡觉呢
Good, feels good,
好 不错
exercise your hard-fought right, free speech.
行使下你苦战得来的言论自♥由♥权
Just next time, wait for the ump to make a call.
只是下次等裁判做了判决再喊
Right.
有理
I must say,
我得说
I deeply enjoyed this outing, Lieutenant.
这次出来我非常开心 女中尉
For a brief moment, it felt as though, I, too, were home.
有那么一瞬间 我觉得仿佛回到了家
You are home, Crane.
这就是你家 克兰
One day, I'll take you to a Mets game.
哪天我会带你去看大都会队的比赛
Bad beer, cold hot dogs.
烂啤酒 冷热狗
That'll really blow your mind.
会让你欲罢不能
Whilst I noted several indecipherable flourishes in that sentence,
虽然那句话里有好几个我理解不了的词
I look forward to you expanding my horizons further.
我仍期待着能多长点见识
You sure you don't need a ride?
确定不用我送你吗
No, thank you.
确定 谢谢
I feel I'm beginning to get my bearings around town,
我觉得我已经开始熟悉这个镇子了
so I should like to exercise my freedom
所以我准备享受下自♥由♥
with a stroll and some fresh air.
散散步呼吸下新鲜空气
You do that.
就这么干
I'll see you tomorrow, Crane.
明天见 克兰
Hello, Miss Mills.
你好 米尔斯女士
Who are you?
你是谁
I am Katrina Crane.
我是卡特里娜·克兰
And this house is an echo
这间房♥子
of the home I once shared with my husband.
是我跟我丈夫共有的
What am I doing here? This is a dream?
那我怎么来了 这是个梦吗
It's a doorway in which I'm able
这是个通道 我可以通过它
to reach those who bear witness.
来联♥系♥见证者
You and Ichabod.
就是你和伊卡伯德
The Horseman you just saw
你刚才所见的骑士
is a manifestation of what is to come.
是即将发生之事的预示
He will return to Sleepy Hollow by nightfall.
夜幕降临之时他会重返断头谷
He can only be stopped by the two Witnesses.
只有那两位"见证者"才能阻止他
But I'm afraid Ichabod has been abducted.
但是伊卡伯德恐怕已经被人绑♥架♥了
What do you mean abducted?
他被人绑♥架♥是什么意思
I was just with him. Abducted by who?
我刚才还跟他在一起 谁绑♥架♥的
I do not know. They've marked his surroundings
我不知道 他们用防护屏障
with a protective shield to block my sight.
标记了周围的环境 阻挡了我的视线
That is why I have come to you.
所以我才来找你帮忙
It can't be a mere coincidence he was taken now.
他这个时候被绑走 绝对不是巧合
You think he was taken for his blood tie with the Horseman?
你觉得他被带走是因他跟骑士的血脉相连吗
When I cast the spell on Ichabod to save his life,
我给伊卡伯德施咒救他时
I had no idea their fates would become entwined.
并不知道他们的命运会紧密相连
It seemed irreversible until now.
现在来看他们还是无法分离
You found a way?
你想到办法了吗
The Sin Eater.
食罪者
I don't understand.
我不明白
What's a Sin Eater?
食罪者是什么
We are out of time.
时间不多了
He will know how to guide you to Ichabod and undo the spell.
他知道怎么指引你找到伊卡伯德并解除咒语
What do you mean, guide me? How?
指引我是什么意思 怎么指引
Ichabod must be sanctified.
必须将伊卡伯德变为圣洁之人
Find the Sin Eater before sundown
日落之前务必找到食罪者
before the Horseman returns,
必须赶在骑士归来之前
or everything will be lost!
否则一切将被毁灭
Wait, I don't understand.
等等 我还是不明白
The Sin Eater
食罪者
What I'm about to tell you is grounds to commit me.
我下面要说的内容 你要绝对的相信我
The thing that killed Corbin and Reverend Knapp-- the Horseman...
关于杀死柯尔宾和科纳普牧师的那个... 骑士
Would that be the Headless Horseman?
是那个无头骑士吗
Yes. He's coming back... tonight.
对 他今晚要回来了
I have questions if that's okay?
我能先问几个问题吗
The first one being, how do you know?
第一 你怎么知道的
Crane's wife-- I believe he mentioned her--
克兰提到过他的妻子 她...
is some kind of witch.
是个女巫
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表