剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
should my mission to confront the Horseman prove fatal.
因为面对无头骑士的任务 牺牲在所难免
Which he would have done,
换做是他 也会这么做
several days later.
几天之后
She must have returned here while you were buried.
在你下葬几天后 她肯定回来过这里
And leave my letter in her favorite book?
把我的信放在她最爱的书里吗
It's as though I was meant to find it.
好像是为了让我找到它
I don't understand. Me neither.
我不明白 我也不明白
Something's not right about it.
这事不太对劲
We gotta find this woman.
我们得尽快找到这个女人
Miss Gilbert?
吉尔伯特小姐
Sheriff's Department.
我们是治安厅的
Lena?
莉娜
So it wasn't like this before,
这里以前不是这样的吗
all haunted and with crows?
鬼影重重 乌鸦哀鸣
No...
不是的
at the height of the war, this was a place of hope,
在战争激烈时期 这里曾是希望之地
a force for good.
是善良之所在
When we finally met our host,
当我们最终见到屋主时
he was charming, warm, intelligent--
发现其充满魅力 热心机智
everything Washington said he'd be.
正如华盛顿所说的一样
Ichabod Crane,
伊卡伯德·克兰
I am your most ardent admirer, sir.
我是你最忠实的仰慕者 先生
May I present our house matron.
请容我向你们介绍屋子的女主人
Mrs. Grace Dixon, your reputation for helping
格蕾丝·迪克森夫人 你热心助人的事迹
those in need precedes you.
早已名声远扬
In retrospect,
回想起来
it is very possible that their home was also a refuge
很有可能这间屋子当时也收留了许多
from supernatural threats.
躲避超自然威胁的逃难者
Lachlan and Grace talked of evil.
拉克伦和格蕾丝曾提到过邪恶力量
Considering the state of this place,
照目前这地方的情况来看
it stands to reason that some demonic force caught up with them,
很有可能是一些恶魔力量找上了他们
targeted this place,
袭击了这个地方
turned it from a sanctuary to a prison.
把它从避难所变成了一所监狱
If someone or something had it out for Lachlan,
如果有什么人或东西盯上了拉克伦
maybe they've had it out for Lena, too.
很有可能他们也盯上了莱娜
She is his descendant.
她是他的后代
You may well be right.
你可能是对的
More evidence of Miss Gilbert's struggle.
这里有更多吉尔伯特小姐挣扎的痕迹
After you.
你先请
I insist.
还是你先吧
Miss Gilbert?
吉尔伯特小姐
The closet.
在壁橱里
My God. Miss Gilbert, we are here to help you.
老天 吉尔伯特小姐 我们是来帮你的
It's ok. We've got you.
没事的 我们会救你出来的
No, don't do that.
不 别这么做
Crane...?
克兰
Please... you don't understand--
求求你们 你们不明白
this house is alive!
这间房♥子它有生命
We've got you.
我们救出你了
The roots... they dragged me.
这些树根 它们缠住了我
They wouldn't let me go. Here. Shh, shh, shh, shh.
它们不让我离开 没事了
I don't know what it was.
我不知道这是什么东西
It's okay. Breathe.
没事了 深呼吸
Come and sit, come and sit, come and sit. Breathe.
过来坐下 深呼吸
All right, look at me.
好了 看着我
Hello. Now, it's my understanding
你好 据我所知
that you are a descendant of the man who lived here,
你的祖先曾经住在这里
Lachlan Fredericks.
拉克伦·弗雷德里克斯
He was an ally to a great and true cause,
他是与我们共享伟大崇高理想的盟友
and as brave a soul as I ever met.
一个我见过最勇敢的人
So why don't we honor his memory
不如我们从这里全身而退
by getting out of this nightmare in one piece?
以此来纪念他的英灵
Mills, where are you?
米尔斯 你在哪里
Just 'cause it's the holidays,
就算是感恩节假期
doesn't mean you don't have to check in.
也不代表你可以不报到
Call me back. Your sister's here.
听到回我电♥话♥ 你妹妹在这里
I'm dealing with her B.S.
我正在收拾她那堆烂摊子
Someone's in a mood. Yeah, you have no idea.
有人心情不好哦 简直糟透了
You better have what I asked for.
你最好把我要的东西带来了
Thanks for the loaner.
谢谢相借
You stole that. We were fighting demons
是你偷的 当时我们正在
that were trying to bust out the Horseman.
对抗帮助骑士逃脱的恶魔
There was a lot of confusion.
场面太混乱了
I lost track of what gun belongs to where.
我不记得这些枪都是从哪来的了
I left you that message five days ago.
我五天前就给你留了信息
I'm here now, aren't I? The rest?
我现在不是来了吗 其它的呢
Come on, don't waste my time.
别浪费我的时间
I thought it was a gift.
我以为这是你送我的礼物
You know, for helping save everyone's ass?
算是为了答谢我救了大家一命
Cigars are a gift.
雪茄才是礼物
Jewelry is a gift.
珠宝才是礼物
Maybe I'm a different kind of girl.
或许我是个与众不同的姑娘
This conversation is over.
谈话结束了
So... As in, you leave.
这么说... 意思是你可以走了
Fine.
好吧
It was a stupid idea anyway.
反正本来也是个蠢透了的主意
What?
什么事
It's just, it's the holidays...
就是...节日快到了
And...? Nothing. Forget it.
所以呢 没事了 当我没说
I was thinking of having people over for Thanksgiving dinner
我只是想请大家来吃感恩节晚餐
to say thank you to Abbie for taking me in,
为了感谢艾比重新接受我
and I thought, you know,
而我想 ...
if you didn't have plans...
如果你没有别的计划...
You're gonna cook?
你要下厨吗
I can cook.
我还是会做饭的
So this is a normal dinner type thing.
那这就是一次普通形式的晚餐
You make turkey and gravy, I bring some pie.
你做好火鸡和肉汤 我带一些派过去
Crane and Mills will be there? Yep.
克兰和米尔斯也会去吗 是的
We act like normal people for a change.
我们要换换口味做回正常人
One night only, I promise.
就一晚上而已 我保证
Then I go back to stealing from you.
然后我还会偷你东西的
That's funny. Um, am I interrupting?
真有趣 我打扰你们了吗
Macey is here.
梅希来了
I-I can come back.
我可以待会儿再来
No, no, this is Jenny Mills.
不用 这是珍妮·米尔斯
And, uh, I was just leaving.
我正准备走呢
Hey, I wasn't expecting you.
我没想到你会来
Aw, my little bean.
我的小豆豆
There's gotta be another way out.
肯定还有别的出路
Another exit we haven't thought of yet.
还有一个我们没想到的出口
Miss Gilbert, you left a note on your desk.
吉尔伯特小姐 你在桌上留了张纸条
You'd circled the name "Katrina C."
在卡特里娜·C这个名字上画了圈
Um... Katrina Crane.
卡特里娜·克兰
I found her name in a registry
我在18世纪晚期的一份花名册里
from the late 1700s.
发现了她的名字
She was the last person who came here for sanctuary
在这座庄园被废弃之前 她是最后一个
before the manor was abandoned.
到这寻求庇护的人
My name is Ichabod Crane.
我叫伊卡伯德·克兰
Katrina was my...
卡特里娜是我的
...relative. He's related to her.
亲戚 他跟她是亲戚
Would you mind telling us what you're doing here?
你是否介意告诉我你在这里干什么
Um, this place has always been a family mystery.
这个地方一直是家族秘闻
No one knows what happened to it
没有人知道这里发生过什么
or to my great-great-great- whatever-grandfather Lachlan.
也不知道我的曾曾曾祖父拉克伦遭遇了什么
When I found that registry with Katrina on it,
当我找到那本有卡特里娜名字的花名册时
I thought maybe I'd found the key to unlocking the truth.
我以为自己也许找到了解开真♥相♥的钥匙
So I bought the manor back and came here,
所以我把庄园买♥♥了回来并且回到这里
hoping something would make sense.
希望能找到一些答案
And yet you've found no clue as to
但你依然没有找到任何线索
what dark force took hold of this refuge?
不知道是什么黑暗力量在控制避难所
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表