剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
伊卡伯德
Where is Abigail?
艾比盖尔在哪
Katrina could not be freed...
若想卡特里娜重获自♥由♥
unless another soul assumed her place.
须得有另一个灵魂替代她
Moloch's prophecy.
摩洛克的预言
I will be back for her.
我会回去救她的
You son of a bitch.
你这混♥蛋♥
It's just you and me now.
现在就你和我了
Now...
终于
you are mine.
你属于我了
I was never yours...
我永远不会属于你
and I never will be.
永远不会
Ichabod.
伊卡伯德
Ichabod!
伊卡伯德
Is this real?
这一切是真的吗
Am I truly here?
我真的出来了
Yes, my love.
是真的 我的爱人
Excuse me.
你好
My name is Henry Parrish.
我的名字是亨利·帕里什
It's...
我
a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mrs. Crane.
我很荣幸能认识您 克兰夫人
You're the Sin Eater.
你就是那个食罪者
We must hurry.
我们得抓紧
The eclipse is near.
日食就要发生了
You said you foresaw Moloch pull a creature
你曾说过你预见到摩洛克会在这片树林之中
from the ground in these woods.
从地下召唤怪物出来
Can you find the location?
你能找到具体地点吗
A pathfinding spell
只需一个寻路咒语
should guide us to our destination.
便可将我们引向命定之地
My power's weakened.
我的力量变弱了
It's been centuries since I used it here.
上次在人间施咒已是数世纪前的事了
Northeast.
东北方
That is where we must go.
那就是我们该去的地方
I married a witch.
我娶了一个女巫
How... cool.
多...酷啊
It is a figure of speech, you'll learn.
这是一种修辞方法 你会学到的
Come.
走吧
Okay, old man, I'm here.
好了 老家伙 我到了
What do you want me to find?
你想让我找什么
We're here.
我们到了
I sense the presence of a great evil.
我感觉到了很强大的邪恶之气
She's right. Look.
她说得对 你们看
Just as they were in my vision.
跟我梦到的景象一样
And in mine.
跟我见到的也一样
This is where the Second Horseman will emerge.
这就是第二个天启骑士出现的地方
My dig into the church's history indicates
我对教堂历史的研究表明
it changed owners over the course of two centuries
它在两个世纪之内几经易主
and was renamed several times before it was eventually abandoned.
最终荒废之前还曾多次改名
But its last recorded title seems to
但它最后一次有记载的名称似乎
have disappeared from the county files altogether.
同郡县文件一起消失了
Great.
很好
Waste of time.
浪费时间
I'm starting to believe there's no such thing
我开始觉得这件事
as a coincidence around here.
并不是个巧合
Why would someone want to hide an abandoned church's name?
为什么有人会想要隐藏一座废弃教堂的名字
Mysterious.
真费解
You've reached Lieutenant Mills.
我是米尔斯探长
Please leave a message.
请留言
Abbie, it's me.
艾比 是我
God, I hope you're okay.
天呐 我希望你没事
I figured out Moloch's warning:
我搞懂摩洛克的警告了
"The saint's name is a sign."
"圣人之名即为预兆"
He meant it literally.
他就是字面意思
So whatever you do, you can't trust...
所以无论你做什么 你都不能相信
Come in.
请进
We're having a tea party.
我们在开茶话会
Where am I?
我这是在哪
The place we've always felt most safe.
我们的避风港
Moloch can't get to you in here.
摩洛克无法进来抓你
There's a reason you can't remember
你记不起那天你在树林里
what happened to you that day in the woods.
看到的事是有原因的
After we saw him rise up from behind the trees.
我们见到他从树后面出现之后
We blacked out. No.
我们晕过去了 不是的
We saw more.
我们还看到了别的
Much more.
很多东西
I don't understand.
我不明白
The reason you can't remember what happened next
你记不起那之后发生的事
is because we're your memory.
是因为我们是你们的记忆
Moloch took us out of your head.
摩洛克把我们从你们脑中拿走了
You and Jenny both.
你和珍妮都一样
What do you mean he took you out of my head?
你说他把你们从我脑中拿走是什么意思
To make you forget the truth.
为了让你们忘记真♥相♥
That's why we've been locked away here since that day.
所以那天之后我们就被锁在了这里
So you wouldn't find us.
这样你们才找不到我们
The eclipse is nearly complete.
日食马上就要完成了
Soon the Second Horseman will rise.
很快第二个天启骑士就会出现
Something's wrong.
哪里对劲
The binding spell isn't working.
捆绑咒不起作用
What do you mean?
什么意思
This ground, I feel nothing beneath it.
这片土地下面 我感觉不到任何东西
If the Second Horseman was supposed to be here...
如果第二个天启骑士在这里的话...
it's gone.
它已经走了
It's here.
它就在这
I assure you.
我向你保证
Do you know the etymology of the word
你知道"天启"一词的
"Apocalypse"?
语源吗
To disclose or reveal.
揭露 或真♥相♥大白
That time...
现在
has come.
即为"天启"
Henry?
亨利
Stop! Leave her be, damn you!
住手 别动她 该死的
You're in no position to make demands.
你根本没有立场提要求
I suggest you stop struggling.
我建议你停止挣扎
Your power is nothing compared to mine.
你的力量完全无法与我相匹敌
I trusted you!
我那么信任你
You needed faith, my dear Ichabod,
你需要信念 亲爱的伊卡伯德
and I gave it to you, both of you--
而我给了你信念 给了你们信念
in your desire
你们的心愿
to be reunited.
便是重聚
And to Abigail, who so desperately needs to believe
而对艾比盖尔来说 她极度地需要相信
there's a purpose to her pain.
她的痛苦是有用途的
See, faith is a pillar of human nature.
看到没 信念是人性的支柱
The belief that all will end well
如果我们用尽全力死死抓住信仰
if we just cling onto it with all our might.
它就能有好的结局
And it is what blinds us
而正是它一直蒙蔽我们
to what's right in front of us all along.
让我们看不见眼前的对与错
It was you who appeared to me in purgatory.
炼狱中是你来找我的
Of course it was.
当然是我
I planted the simple seed
我就在你那富饶的脑袋里
in your fertile mind.
种下了一颗简单的种子
The first glimmer of hope
两个多世纪以来
in over two centuries.
第一缕希望之光
The Sin Eater.
食罪者
It was you that brought us together.
是你让我们走到一起
All I had to do was play my part.
我所需要做的就是扮演我的角色
For so long, I've hoped for this day.
一直以来 我都在期待这一天
To find the reason for what I've been given.
找寻上天赐予我能力的缘由
The reason is you.
缘由就是你
I gave you the answer so many times.
我回答过你那么多次
I practically spelled it out for you.
几乎对你明说了
A good puzzle misleads you.
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表