剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
The sunlight has weakened you.
日光削弱了你的力量
You must use a puppet to speak.
你必须用一个傀儡来传话
And now you are caged like a beast,
而你现在像个笼中困兽
because...
因为
I took your head.
我取了你的项上人头
I took you! I took you on the battlefield!
我打败了你们 在战场上打败了你们
I slayed your Mason brethren!
我杀了你的共济会弟兄
I hung their heads like lanterns!
把他们的脑袋当灯笼挂
I killed her partner!
我杀了她的搭档
And I will kill you.
我也会杀了你
My, this has become very personal.
天呐 变成私人恩怨了
Why me?
为什么是我
Your mission was to massacre the Masons, yet you lingered.
你的任务是屠♥杀♥共济会 可你逗留在这里
For your head?
为了你的头颅吗
No.
不
For me.
为了我
That was your downfall.
对你来说那是巨大的打击
Did Moloch sanction this mission?
摩洛克批准这个任务了吗
Are you on your own?
还是说你自作主张
Something blinded your judgment...
有些东西影响了你的判断力
made you careless.
让你变得不够谨慎
I have waited for this day.
我一直在等待这一天
Washington's prize soldier--
受到华盛顿嘉奖的士兵
all the time you were searching for me on the battlefield...
你在战场上搜寻我的同时
...I, too, was searching for you.
我也在搜寻你
You were my mission.
你就是我的任务
Then and now.
无论过去还是现在
You ask why I remain here.
你问我为什么留在这里
To finish what I started.
是为了了结我的任务
And as you lay dying,
当你垂死的时候
think about all the bloodshed that will follow,
想想紧随其后的鲜血与杀戮
and know that it will be on your hands.
那都是你一手造成的
Mills, that van is evidence.
米尔斯 那辆货车是证物
Do you know how dangerous this is?
你知道这有多危险吗
I have an entire TAC team in position.
我出动了一整支特种部队
That's why I wasn't worried.
所以我才不担心
The next time I tell you to wait...
下次我再让你等着的时候
This bag is empty.
包是空的
Whatever was in it is somewhere else out here now.
袋子里装着的东西被转移到别处了
Attention,
各单位注意
I need the dogs rolling over the southwest quadrant immediately.
我需要警犬在现场西南角立即展开搜索
Why were you searching for me on the battlefield?
你为什么要在战场上找我
To avenge the death of your partner.
为你搭档的死报仇
My partner?
我的搭档
Abraham.
亚伯拉罕
Have you forgotten about him already?
难道你已经忘了他吗
Crane.
克兰
Does the other Witness know
另一位见证者知道
that you betrayed and killed your former partner?
你背叛并杀害了自己以前的搭档吗
No. That's lies.
不 一派胡言
That's not what happened!
这根本不是事实
Crane, listen to me.
克兰 听我说
I'm not finished, Lieutenant.
我还没审完 女中尉
Captain.
警监
Found this on the perimeter.
我在现场周围发现了这个
All teams, S&R on Hollow DWP...
全体注意 断头谷水电部技术人员...
U.V. Lights.
紫外灯灭了
I told you this wasn't gonna end well.
我早说了不会顺利的
And the captain believes these same Hessians
所以警监相信还是这些
are responsible for stealing this artifact?
黑森佣兵们偷了那个东西吗
We just don't know how many of these guys there are.
我们只是不知道确切的人数
He arrested six at the DWP.
他在水电部逮捕了六个人
Uh, acronyms.
说全称行吗
Department of Water & Power.
水务与电力部门
And we're still guessing it's two hours
而且我们预计 距离重新恢复供电
until they get the power back on.
还有两小时
Two hours?
两小时吗
Every minute he grows stronger.
他的力量每时每刻都在加强
They will attempt to release the Horseman.
他们会试着解救无头骑士的
We'll be ready for them. Irving's on his way.
我们已经准备好了 欧文正在来的路上
I'm going to resume our interrogation.
我要进去继续审问他
Not yet. Clearly, he struck a nerve in there.
别急 我能看出来 他触动了你的神经
I didn't kill Abraham.
我没有杀亚伯拉罕
I believe you, but I need to know what he's talking about.
我相信你 但我要了解他到底在说什么
Want to fill me in?
想告诉我吗
Abraham was devastated when Katrina broke her troth to him.
当卡特里娜打破婚约之后 亚伯拉罕伤心欲绝
The next day,
第二天
the two of us were charged with an important clandestine mission,
我们俩被委派去执行一项重要的秘密任务
to deliver
去护送
the Declaration of Resolves of the First Continental Congress.
《第一届大♥陆♥会议决议宣言》
Declaration of Resolves?
《决议宣言》
Was that a precursor to the Declaration of Independence?
就是《独♥立♥宣言》的前身吗
Indeed.
是的
It outlined our grievances to the king.
它向国王描述了我们的怨愤和不满
It was a crucial errand fraught with danger.
这是一项充满危险的重任
But Abraham's mind was elsewhere.
但是亚伯拉罕一直心不在焉
Abraham.
亚伯拉罕
Be cautious-- we're in enemy territory.
小心一点 我们可是在敌占区
She doesn't want to marry me.
她不想嫁给我
I'm sorry. Did I mistreat her, Crane?
真抱歉 是我对她不好吗 克兰
Have I not enough wealth
是我不够富有
to keep her family in comfort, even luxury?
没法给她的家人奢侈安逸的生活吗
Social status she clearly has never had.
没法给她显赫的社会地位吗
Katrina's never cared for those things.
卡特里娜从不看重这些
She's spirited. She's motivated by the heart.
她充满生气 随心所欲
The heart?
随心所欲
She has no right.
她没权利这么做
Do you realize how this will make me look?
她这么做会让我怎么想
That I am not good enough for her?
是我配不上她吗
I did not know until yesterday, I swear.
我也是昨天才知道的 我发誓
She professed her love... to me.
她向我...表达了自己的爱意
To you?
向你吗
There's no need to force an unhappy union,
强扭的瓜不甜
not when there are many women who would faint
以你的身份和前景 有很多女人都愿意
at your prospect... Do not...
投怀送抱... 别一副...
patronize me.
神气十足的样子
How long have you been wooing her?
你追求她多久了
Abraham, no, I would not do our friendship the dishonor...
亚伯拉罕 不 我绝不会拿我们的友情...
But you have. You have!
但你还是做了 你做了
Abraham...
亚伯拉罕...
you are my friend.
你是我的朋友
Now, please, you must understand, this is hard for us all.
现在 请你理解 这对大家来说都不好受
We wish for your blessing.
我们还想得到你的祝福
Do not burden yourself.
别想太多了
Abraham, whatever your misgivings,
亚伯拉罕 不管你对我有多忿恨
now is not the time, not here.
别在这时候发泄 别在这里
Our mission.
我们还有任务
Lies!
满口胡言
Draw your sword. Abraham, I will not duel.
拔出你的剑 亚伯拉罕 我不跟你决斗
You don't deem me worthy? Arm yourself!
你觉得我不配和你决斗吗 拔剑吧
I yield. I yield. I do not accept.
我认输 认输好吗 我不接受
Who's unworthy now?
现在是谁不配了
Abraham, oh, no. Leave, leave.
亚伯拉罕 挺住 走 快走
We must deliver the Declaration.
我们必须要平安护送《决议宣言》
Leave me!
快走
I never meant to hurt him.
我不想伤害他的
His pride
他的自尊
came at a great cost.
最终害了他自己
The Hessians killed him, not me.
杀了他的是黑森雇佣兵 不是我
This is exactly what Brooks warned.
布鲁克斯警告过我们
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表