剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Along the lines of the traditional Sandman.
正如传统的睡魔
But there's others.
但是也有例外
Less friendly. Vengeful types.
不太友好 报复心重
Does this mean anything to you?
有没有让你想起些什么
It's from an 18th century Mohawk story about a dream demon.
它源于18世纪莫霍克族一个关于梦魔的传说
Ro'kenhrontyes.
罗科隆迪斯
You know him?
你知道他吗
The creature in your nightmare,
你噩梦里的那个东西
did he have black hollow eye sockets?
是不是有着黑色的空眼窝
Yeah, he did.
没错
And a veil of flesh where his mouth should be?
嘴的位置被皮肤覆盖着
Who is he? A myth.
他是谁 一个神话
Clearly one that's become all too real.
但看来这个神话已经成真了
I first heard of it from the Mohawks
我第一次听说这个东西
who fought with us in the 37th regiment.
是从37团的一个莫霍克族战友那里
You fought alongside Native Americans?
你跟原住民并肩战斗过吗
Fought, plotted, executed various forms of espionage.
战斗 密谋 进行各种间谍活动
Many of our Mohawk friends were colonist spies.
我们的很多莫霍克朋友都是殖民者的间谍
They could infiltrate the ranks of the crown
他们可以渗入到部落高层
without anyone thinking twice about their presence.
不会引起丝毫怀疑
They were invaluable to the cause.
他们的价值不可估量
They told me a fairy tale,
他们跟我说了一个童话
a legend spun to frighten the young
一个为了吓唬小孩安分守己
into a life of righteousness.
而编出来的传说
"Always do right by your neighbor, children,
"永远善待你的邻居 孩子
or the spirit of Ro'kenhrontyes
否则罗科隆迪斯的灵魂
will come for you in your dreams."
会去你的梦中作恶"
Native Americans would draw the symbol
原住民会用我们画十字的方式
in the way we would make the sign of the cross
画出那个符号♥
to ward away evil.
来抵挡恶魔
Wiroh claimed that the dream spirit
维罗说他爸爸
killed his father as punishment
因为对邻居的困难视若无睹
for turning a blind eye on his neighbor's plight.
而被睡魔所杀以示惩戒
So if this...
所以如果这个
dream demon
睡魔
is responsible for Vega
导致了维嘉
and Gillespie and is coming for me,
和吉莱斯皮的死 现在又要把魔爪伸向我
what do I do?
我要怎么办
I carve this symbol in my doorstep?
在门口画这个符号♥吗
Only if you believe crossing yourself
除非你相信画那个符号♥
will actually keep the Devil at bay.
真的能让恶魔无法近身
Look, I do not want
我不想因为
to die because of something I did over ten years ago.
自己十几年前做的事而死
We must visit a Mohawk shaman. That's easier said than done.
我们要找个莫霍克族巫师 没那么容易
How so? After the Revolution,
怎么会 独♥立♥战争后
the new government and the Native Americans fought over land.
新政♥府♥和原住民因土地问题争端不断
There aren't very many of them left anymore.
如今莫霍克族已经不剩多少人了
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Their nation stretched the continent.
他们的族人遍布这片大♥陆♥
Their rules for governors formed the very basis
他们的管理条规为我们
of how we planned to unify 13 diverse states
将十三个不同的州融入同一个联邦政♥府♥
in a single federation.
提供了理论基础
They were my friends.
他们是我的朋友
Maybe this dream spirits has a long list
说不定等睡魔解决我之后
of people to visit after he's done with me.
他还有一长串的人要去收拾
A shaman. Is there a place we can find one?
去哪儿能找到巫师
There is a guy. I don't think it's what you're expecting.
我认识一个 不过可能和你想的有出入
The shaman sells motorized carriages. Trucks, motorcycles,
这巫师卖♥♥机动马车 卡车 摩托
RVs, boats, a little bit of everything.
露营车 大汽车 什么都有
Welcome to Geronimotors.
欢迎来到吉罗尼车行
Seamus Duncan, owner, manager,
我是谢默斯·邓肯 这里的业主 经理
and your humble servant.
和您的忠实仆人
Lieutenant Abbie Mills.
我是艾比·米尔斯探长
This is my partner Ichabod Crane.
这是我的搭档伊卡伯德·克兰
Sheriff said I had 90 days to clean up
治安官说我有三个月时间
the environmental waste in the back.
处理这里的环境废物
We're not here about that.
我们不是为这个来的
Great. Hey. You guys into time travel?
那太好了 你们对时间旅行感兴趣吗
I got a tricked-out DeLorean in mint condition.
我这有一辆很新的豪华德罗宁跑车
We need your help... combating the dream spirit Ro'kenhrontyes.
我们需要你帮我们战胜睡魔罗科隆迪斯
Seriously?
开什么玩笑
You want me to go all kemosabe
你们想要我跟你们同仇敌忾
and cast a spell and do a rain dance?
然后施个咒语 跳个祈雨舞吗
Get out of here, you jokers.
你俩赶紧走人
It's no joke.
这不是玩笑
We wouldn't be here if we weren't serious.
如果不是事态严重我们也不会来
He has visited her.
他来找过她
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你们在说什么
You want to buy a car? I'm your man.
如果想买♥♥车 我随时为你们服务
Otherwise I can't help you.
否则就无能为力了
You understood everything I said.
我说的其实你都清楚
I recognized the fear
我看到了
in your countenance when I mentioned Ro'kenhrontyes.
当我提到罗科隆迪斯时你脸上的惊恐
He is coming for my friend.
他要来对付我的朋友
What will you do when he comes for you?
如果他来找你 你会怎么做
My conscience is clear.
我问心无愧
His Honor Edmund Burke once said,
埃德蒙·伯克阁下曾说过
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
"邪恶取得胜利的唯一要素
is for good men to do nothing."
就是好人的无动于衷"
And we may all at times
我们有时可能会在
stand idly when action is required.
必须有所行动的时候袖手旁观
But if you turn your back on Lieutenant Mills,
但假如你不顾米尔斯中尉的死活
how will you acquit yourself a good man
当罗科隆迪斯出现在你的梦中
when Ro'kenhrontyes comes to you in your dreams.
你要如何理直气壮地说自己是好人
Come on.
跟我来
I don't know where you came from,
我不知道你是什么来头
but you can drop your "friend of the tribe" shtick.
但你别再说自己是莫霍克族的朋友了
No one's a chief, no one lives in tepees,
现在没有酋长 没人住在圆锥帐篷
and no one has powwows.
也没有什么帕瓦仪式了
Got it?
明白了吗
You stopped having powwows?
你们已经不再举♥行♥帕瓦仪式了
I rather enjoyed those.
我倒是很喜欢
Get in.
上车
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
We're taking a little trip.
去一个偏远的地方
First things first.
先说一点
Ro'kenhrontyes isn't your run-of-the-mill demon.
罗科隆迪斯不是普通的恶魔
There's run-of-the-mill demons?
还有普通的恶魔吗
Fair.
当然了
Anyway, he doesn't just want to kill you.
反正他并不是单纯的想杀你
He taunts you first. He rubs your face in the mess you made.
他先嘲弄你 用你的过错刺♥激♥你
He drives you to a pain so unimaginable,
逼你承受你无法想象的痛苦
you willingly take your own life.
你会心甘情愿地了结自己的生命
Ergo... Dr. Vega and Mr. Gillespie.
所以维嘉医生和吉莱斯皮先生才会...
And into the Valley of Death we go.
至于你即将要去的死亡之谷
The good pass through on their way to Heaven.
好人通过这里进入天堂
The evil go straight to Hell.
而坏人直接下地狱
Those in between,
介于两者之间的
they belong to Ro'kenhrontyes.
就归罗科隆迪斯管
If they're not redeemed,
如果他们没有被救赎
he takes their souls to Hell with him.
他就会把他们的灵魂带到地狱
But I can't stop him?
我阻止不了他吗
Only on his territory.
在他的地盘上才可以
You drink that tea,
你喝了那杯茶
you enter his dreamworld.
就进入了他的梦境
Then the fight begins.
战斗就会开始
Down the hatch.
干杯
Once you enter the dreamworld,
你一进入梦境
the spirit chooses the challenge you have to face.
睡魔会选择你要面对的挑战
You're a living being
你是一个行走在
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表