剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
It's been, what, 250 years? Maybe we've got the wrong spot.
都过去250年了吧 我们可能找错地方了
You're welcome.
不用谢
Oh, no, we're too late.
不是吧 我们来晚了
She's already found them. She's in here somewhere.
她已经找到尸骨了 她就在附近
We'll cover more ground if we separate.
我们分头找效率更高
Take this. Just aim and pull the trigger.
拿着 瞄准目标 扣动扳机
Yes, I do recall how to use a firearm, thank you.
我还记得怎么开枪 谢谢了
Crane
克兰
The crates.
箱子里有火♥药♥
Crane, your gun!
克兰 你的枪
What are you doing? You dropped your gun.
你在干什么啊 枪都掉了
It was empty. You only fired one shot.
没子弹了 你就开了一枪
It has more? Yes, Crane, a lot more.
子弹不止一发吗 没错 克兰 远不止
Well, much like the Horseman,
但是跟天启骑士一样
it appears madam here is rather fond of bullets
这个女人似乎挺喜欢子弹
and does not die by them.
子弹根本杀不死她
What's she saying?
她在说什么
Go. Go!
快走 快走
Brace yourself.
准备好
Crane.
克兰
Patience.
耐心点
Crane!
克兰
Get down!
躲好
Lieutenant.
中尉
She called it "The world between worlds,"
她说的"两界之间"
and whatever it is,
不管是什么
if Katrina's imprisoned there,
如果卡特里娜被困在那里
perhaps she can be freed.
我们也许能把她救出来
I am so far down the rabbit hole here.
我算见识过妖魔鬼怪了
I ne... I never thought I'd say this, not in a million years,
我没想到我会这么说 永远想不到
but I just want to go back to the way it was before.
但我现在只希望一切能恢复如初
I'm afraid neither of us can.
恐怕我们都回不去了
But I do take comfort knowing that this strange road
但我很欣慰 因为我知道这段怪异的旅程
we find ourselves on... can only be traveled together.
只能由我们两人共同走下去
I think we could both use some morning cheer. Coffee?
来点什么让早晨振奋一下吧 咖啡如何
You look lost, kid.
你看起来很迷茫 孩子
What is this?
这是怎么回事
I'm dreaming, right?
我在做梦吧
Well, what difference does that make?
有什么区别呢
I'm here right now, aren't I? With you?
现在我就在这里 不是吗 跟你一起
Look, if you're gonna haunt me, be helpful.
你要是想托梦的话 说点有用的
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好的
What seems to be the problem?
现在的问题是什么
"What seems to be the problem?"
现在的问题是什么
How about, what the hell is happening here?
这么说吧 这里成了人间地狱
You were ahead of me the whole time.
你一直都比我先知情
Were you ever planning on telling me anything?
你就没打算要告诉我吗
Would you have believed me if I did?
我要是说了 你会相信我吗
Maybe. Maybe not.
也许会 也许不会
You spent a lot of time running away
你花了很长时间
from what happened to you, Abbie.
来逃避你所经历的事 艾比
I asked you to be helpful.
我请你说点有用的
I don't know how to do this.
我不知道该怎么做
You're scared, aren't you? Scared?
你被吓到了 是吗 吓到了
Yeah. I'm furious.
是 我很愤怒
And outraged that you didn't tell me...
也很生气 因为你不告诉我...
Good. That's progress.
很好 有进步
Ever since you were little, you let your life be ruled by fear.
你从小就任由恐惧控制你的人生
You're so afraid of what you don't understand
对于不理解的事物 你是如此害怕
that it kept you from seeing who you really are.
以至于你看不清♥真♥实的自己
What you were meant to do.
看不清你该做的事
Which is...?
该做什么
The only person that can tell you that... is you.
唯一能解答这个疑问的人...是你自己
That's what faith is, honey.
这就叫信念 亲爱的
I really miss you.
我真的好想你
Don't be afraid of Number 49.
不要害怕49号♥
That's where you'll find you're not alone.
你会发现自己在那里并不孤独
Lieutenant.
女中尉
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Tonight, Mills.
晚上好 米尔斯
Seen any more monsters lately, Jenny?
最近又看到什么怪物了吗 珍妮
No, ma'am.
没有 夫人
Not since I've been taking these.
吃了这些药后就再没见过了
Open.
张嘴
Good girl.
乖孩子
Lights out in five minutes.
五分钟后熄灯
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表