剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
It's a map of the Hudson Valley charted in 1776.
这是1776年绘制的哈德森峡谷地图
Guess whose signature is at the bottom.
猜猜底下署名的是谁
I've seen this before.
我见过这地图
Washington used to personally survey
华盛顿从前亲自勘测
all the field sketches for battle.
所有战场的地貌
Corbin marked sites around town he thought had some meaning,
柯尔宾标出了小镇周围有疑点的地方
like a puzzle he was trying to put together.
就像拼拼图一样
How did this end up in your sheriff's cabinet?
这怎么会在你们治安官的柜子里
I don't know. I don't think it was an accident.
不知道 我不觉得这是巧合
That night that he arrested me,
他逮捕我的那个夜里
he knew what happened with me and my sister.
知道我和我妹妹看见了什么
He believed it was real.
他相信那是真的
It is real, Miss Mills:
那是真的 米尔斯小姐
the faceless figure, the four trees.
没有脸的人 那四棵树
I saw it as well.
我也看见了
Andy, please, I need you to call in all units.
安迪 拜托 我需要你通知所有小队
Andy, I know what he's after.
安迪 我知道他要找什么了
I'm telling you, it's at the church.
听我说 就在教堂里面
Whoa, whoa. You know this how? Because of that whack-job?
你怎么知道的 听那个疯子说的吗
I'll explain everything. Just get them there.
稍后再跟你解释 你带他们过去就行
If I have to go through Irving,
如果我跟欧文说
he'll ask for proof that I can't give yet,
他肯定会问我要我拿不出来的证据
and the department is spread thin as it is.
那人就聚不齐了
No kidding. I just worked a 36-hour shift. Just getting home.
开什么玩笑 我刚上了36小时的班 刚要到家
Look, I'm right about this! I need to get this guy.
我说的准没错 我一定得找到他
And if you're wrong, it's on both of us.
要你是错了 咱俩都担当不起
Andy, trust me. Please.
安迪 求求你 相信我
All right, I'll call it in. I'll meet you there. Thank you.
那我去召集他们 一会见 谢谢
I know where it is.
我知道他在哪了
Oh, my God.
天啊
You all right? I need a rifle from your trunk now.
你还好吧 我得从你的后备箱里拿把枪
Where's backup? I don't know. II called it in.
支援呢 不知道啊 我叫过他们了
Metro, officers...
麦德龙 我是...
Andy...? I told you to stay away from him.
安迪 我叫你离他远点
I tried, but you didn't listen. Please.
我尽力了 你却不听劝 别这样
It's okay. Andy, please.
没事了 安迪 别这样
I want to protect you. I'm gonna protect you.
我想保护你 我会保护你的
Lieutenant!
探长
Abbie, Abbie... Cuff yourself to the door
艾比... 把自己铐在车门上
You can't kill him, Abbie. He is Death. Do it!
你杀不了他的 他是死神 少废话
Put the weapon down! Put your hands on your...!
放下武器 把手举...
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西
Do it now!
快点
You think he can hear us?
你觉得他听得到吗
I mean, he... How the hell should I know?
我是说他... 我他妈怎么知道
I said put the weapon down...!
放下武器...
You can't kill him. He won't die, Abbie!
你杀不了他 他不会死的 艾比
Crane! Whoa! Whoa. I called you.
克兰 当心点 是我叫你们来的
Lieutenant?
探长
Hey! No! He's with me.
别 他是自己人
I'm all right.
我没事
I ought to throw you in jail.
我本该把你丢进监狱
Except I have a preserved head in a pickle jar
但你即有物证
and two cops who just backed up your story.
又有两名人证
Not to mention a confession from Brooks,
布鲁克斯也招了
who says he'll plea-bargain,
说他会坦白从宽
but only if he talks to you and Captain America here.
但他只愿意跟你和美国队长谈
Now, there's a room
现在整个警局
full of press looking for answers that I don't have.
都在问我要答案 可我没有答案
So why don't you help me for a change and give me some?
不如你们帮帮我 给我点答案
The truth, sir? We're just scratching the surface here.
长官 我们也只是略知一二
Whatever this is, it's gonna get a lot worse.
但不管真♥相♥是什么 事情只会变得更糟
Outstanding.
真了不起啊
I'm told you're transferring to Quantico next week?
我有没有告诉过你 下周你会被调到匡提科军校
Not anymore.
不需要了
I think this is where I'm supposed to be.
我想这里才是我该待的地方
That man is our only lead. He has answers.
那个男的是我们唯一的线索 他有答案
Go get me something I can understand. Both of you.
你俩去给我找点我能听懂的答案吧
There's something you should know.
有些事儿你该知道
In my dream, Katrina referred to me as "The First Witness."
梦中 卡特里娜说我是"第一位见证者"
Revelations.
《启示录》
This speaks of two witnesses, brought together
这上面说两名见证者共同经历了
for a seven-year "Period of Tribulation"
七年的"苦难期"
to defend humanity from the forces of hell.
来保护人们抵抗来自地狱的力量
Their battle is prophesied to ordain the fate of the world...
他们的战斗主宰着整个世界
on Judgment Day.
在审判日的命运
You think that's us?
你觉得那两个人是咱俩
You said, after the woods, you lost your way...
你说你看到那些树后迷路了
but perhaps you were called to something, Abbie,
也许那是上天在选召你 艾比
to finish the work your sheriff started.
去完成治安官展开的任务
Perhaps we both were.
也许我们都是
Brooks said a war was coming.
布鲁克斯说战争要爆发了
Let's find out what else he knows.
我们去看看他还知道些什么
Please, give me another chance.
请再给我一次机会
Please.
求你了
And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder,
我仿佛听见了一声雷鸣
one of the four beasts saying, "Come and see."
四个怪物中的一个说"过来看"
Then behold a pale horse,
我注视着一匹白马
and his name that sat on him was Death,
骑在白马上的那个人就是死神
and Hell followed with him.
整个地狱紧随其后
第一季 第一集
断头谷
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表